Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

4 hours ago, ShenRyujin said:

god i really dont want more umbra it doesnt make any sense excal is the only exception i can see i dont want to recollect so many frames too much a hassle plus waiting for it is just as annoying i hope DE just worry about improving the game instead of putting more silly nonsense 

And what if the Umbra system DE was talking about is some mechanic exclusive to Umbra frames? Also, getting an Umbra version is a second chance for some frames to receive a better prime look.

5 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

My work explores the relationship between Pre-raphaelite tenets and life as performance.

With influences as diverse as Nietzsche and Frida Kahlo, new synergies are crafted from both orderly and random discourse.

Ever since I was a postgraduate I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of the universe. What starts out as triumph soon becomes finessed into a cacophony of temptation, leaving only a sense of unreality and the prospect of a new synthesis.

As momentary derivatives become distorted through studious and personal practice, the viewer is left with a hymn to the inaccuracies of our culture.

Image result for what gif

Spoiler

Just watched the Global Reveal, to me it sounds like whoever is talking, is talking to the operator. Could shed a slightly different light on the sacrifice if so "For their life, yours."

Edited by Avenwing
poss spoilers

2 hours ago, Avenwing said:
  Hide contents

Just watched the Global Reveal, to me it sounds like whoever is talking, is talking to the operator. Could shed a slightly different light on the sacrifice if so "For their life, yours."

thats an interesting perspective.. i was presuming it could be a dax  or even an orokin scientist ballas was talking to 

I really hope that DE goes out on a limb and just makes Umbra frames new frames that have completely different powers than their normal counterparts. Then they could create some kind of "Umbra access" or something too, if they like. 

I just don't know how'd they do this...to be honest, "Umbra" doesn't seem to fit in the logic of Warframe, so I'm curious as to how they will unveil him. 

5 hours ago, UmbraCorporation said:

I really hope that DE goes out on a limb and just makes Umbra frames new frames that have completely different powers than their normal counterparts. Then they could create some kind of "Umbra access" or something too, if they like. 

I just don't know how'd they do this...to be honest, "Umbra" doesn't seem to fit in the logic of Warframe, so I'm curious as to how they will unveil him. 

possible, we know steve stated he wants it to become a thing like primes, but they are obtained in a different way, so makes me wonder?

we know excalibur umbra solely cannot be purchased in market due to changyou agreement , but that dosnt cover other umbras 

From my understanding, Umbra isn't supposed to surpass the prime variant, but be a side grade. 

What I'm hoping 2 things. Either: 

A) Stats are the same, but abilities are slightly different that it is basically a new frame, which means you have a reason to choose Excal or Umbra

B) Stats are distributed differently, same abilities, but a new "Umbra only" mechanic. kind of like how prime frames get energy from death orbs (Which should be changed if this is the case if the mechanic completely outclasses prime. )