Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(*Updated to video, no FB link) New spooky Harrow trailer!! Welp who's pumped? (Caution trailer is vary loud)

My interpretation is that Rell is Harrow, and never left the Zariman. Someone he fashioned his own frame around one of the twisted few infested/void corrupted adults that were still alive onboard. 

And after we left him behind, he has been guarding the Zariman ever since, trying to keep the void demons from coming into the real world. 

And the bloody writing "you cast him out" and "he suffers while you dream" back this up perfectly and sync just right with the comic. 

8 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

My interpretation is that Rell is Harrow, and never left the Zariman. Someone he fashioned his own frame around one of the twisted few infested/void corrupted adults that were still alive onboard. 

And after we left him behind, he has been guarding the Zariman ever since, trying to keep the void demons from coming into the real world. 

And the bloody writing "you cast him out" and "he suffers while you dream" back this up perfectly and sync just right with the comic. 

That would be interesting to say the  least, but the problem is that every frame is supposed to be have a Prime, meaning that every frame was designed by the Orokin. 

Him being able to craft a brand new warframe by himself when so many tenno with access to orokin data couldn't, it's a bit far fetched. 

Edited by aligatorno

11 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think that Rell is Stalkers tenno, my backing is that dude that shows up in the trailer is stalker and the whole "He suffers, while you dream..." and "You cast him out..." makes this viable, but how harrow fits in to this theory idk...

My hope is the quest will really prepare us for what's to come in U21 with Umbra. Perhaps Harrow is the first in a line of "dark" warframes whose operators have tapped into some kind of nasty side of the Void in order to harness special powers. Hopefully Stalker is actually a part of this "squad"...

However it is also my opinion that Umbras are not controlled by operators and that we'll have to "tame" them...so perhaps this is what will happen with Harrow too? Who knows. 

I'm not sure how I feel about Warframe going in a more horror-like direction, but at least it's not some crazy quest for some DJ frame like Octavia's Anthem. 

I just want the real edgeframe to be validated. 

This update should be called Warframe: Rise of the Edgeframe. 

lol. 

Edited by Umbrapocalypse