Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.2

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:
  •  
  • Fixed having to relog after completing the Chains of Harrow quest to receive Melee Riven Mod (only if Harrow was purchased before quest completion).  
  •  

I didn't buy Harrow and didn't get a Melee Riven after completing the quest, and didn't get it after relogging either. The mail is empty and didn't auto-launch. 17/21 Riven Space.

Spoiler

RPvmyv9.jpg

Edited by Wolfdoggie

@[DE]Saske Dark Split-Sword Riven still not doing anything. At least mine does nothing.

t5HcUlD.png

Edit: When I equip it, it does not change any values in Arsenal. When I try it in Simulacrum, it still drains 5 energy per hit instead of 1.

Is it because of its attributes or is this universal among all Dark Split-Sword Rivens?

Edited by Caduzeus

42 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:
  • Fixed missing Earth terrain in The Law of Retribution that made the mission uncompletable. *Worth noting that we’re working on a remastering the LoR Earth tileset - look forward to it in the near future! 
  • Fixed being unable to complete the Hijack mission of The Law of Retribution due to the objective not starting.

Checking this as we speak, thanks for the timely fix!

Both stage 1 & 2 are fixed! Thank you DE.

Edited by Pur4

13 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

The Shock-Camo Opticor Skin is available for purchase in your Arsenal and we swear it's not a Braton model! 

Ah ah, I was hoping that would stay a bug for a bit >.<

I liked shooting opticor beams from a Braton model

13 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Removed ability to chat in global channels (Region,Trading, etc) while in the loading screen. Squad/Clan/Alliance chat is still available. This is to mitigate unanticipated server strain. 

Can we please get recruiting and trading chat back while in mission? 

1ZkED.gif

Pleeeaaasse

Just now, ZiG.y said:

you can equip it in a mod slot but the rivens stats do not affect the weapon. it acts like the riven is veiled.

Oh ... I think i should wait a little before a buying one ... 

And had you restarted and update game?

6 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

I didn't buy Harrow and didn't get a Melee Riven after completing the quest, and didn't get it after relogging either. The mail is empty and didn't auto-launch. 17/21 Riven Space.

Reveal hidden contents

RPvmyv9.jpg

If you didn't buy Harrow from the market before completing the quest then you won't get a riven from it.

The riven from the quest can only be gained if you brought Harrow for platinum before completing the quest.