Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

did I really made you click this much ?

Pics_Art_01-02-03.30.58.png

Edited by bad4youLT

Plains of Eidolon -should- be within the next 15(/30/45/60 if something miraculously goes wrong) days, and then The Sacrifice within the next 60(/75/90/105/120/135...) days.

These are estimates. If DE managed to not leak any actual Umbra context data, and doesn't pull a War Within, then my guess for The Sacrifice should remain accurate.

We`ll find out during this week's Devstream most likely. The only date we have so far is mid september, but we are already in mid september and there's no sign of it as far as promotion/marketing goes so the chances of it happening are nigh 0. 

Edited by aligatorno

p8ZM4WH.jpg

Remember this?
As far as I know, they are supposed to be accompanying media for PoE so I would expect for both to be released one shortly after the other.
As to which would end up being released first is anyone's guess.
My personal guess is that there is no fixed order of release and if PoE end up being delayed, the comic series would be pushed out the gates to work as hype fodder and/or to calm fans until the expansion/update is ready.

1 hour ago, bad4youLT said:

I have corected based on your requist , please remain in thread while edit is beeing deploid

Thread enjoyment has increased by 200%!

1 hour ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

I honestly hope it gets released later than sooner, because it seems like a lot of work of them and they should really take the time to make sure it all works properly.

Lest we forget last year's Specters release that was borderline broken and took like 10 hotfixes to clear up.

From the devstreams I have seen it looks like the technical parts (streaming the content in whilst walking between the doors and unloading the "town") were pretty well polished and it was just content they were working on. I'm tentatively optimistic TBH.

40 minutes ago, es3ado said:

p8ZM4WH.jpg

Remember this?
As far as I know, they are supposed to be accompanying media for PoE so I would expect for both to be released one shortly after the other.
As to which would end up being released first is anyone's guess.
My personal guess is that there is no fixed order of release and if PoE end up being delayed, the comic series would be pushed out the gates to work as hype fodder and/or to calm fans until the expansion/update is ready.

According to Amazon, the second issue is going to be released on 15th of November. The first has been released a while ago so..?

Sometimes soon... anyway

8 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Thread enjoyment has increased by 200%!

From the devstreams I have seen it looks like the technical parts (streaming the content in whilst walking between the doors and unloading the "town") were pretty well polished and it was just content they were working on. I'm tentatively optimistic TBH.

Translate 2 us mortals players what that means? Do you think that there is a chan's for update to com in time?