The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons you seem to use but no one else does

(PSN)LeBlingKing

I would says Ogris and Lacera.

Ogris was overused a long time ago but we dont see it anymore (and the disposition confirm it). It's weird because it's a pretty strong weapon and probably the best explosive weapon, even better than "pre-nerf" Tonkor.

For Lacera, I never seen any but it's a really good weapon too. Non-IPS with base 45% status chance, guaranteed slash/impact procs on most of combo, probably one of the best weapons to use Condition Overload, and all of this with a 5/5 dispostion.

12 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

I don't run into other Zarr users very often.

Basically never see other folks using Mios, Okina, or Sarpa.

Absolutely love the Zarr. It's about as close as we can get to an MIRV in Warframe. I use it on my Hydroid Prime like a pirate ship cannon. Would love a Riven for it, but I have it fitted with three statuses and good chance; absolutely wrecks sorties.

Okina I use on my Mesa, when I actually equip her with melee. I tried to have them angled nice and sexy on her.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Telos AkBoltos : Health regen and 100% Gas Proc what's not to love :heart:

I use other secondaries but every time I come back to them.  They've made leveling up crappy primaries so simple over the years.

I even got a second set for a change in build.  The first is an outright damage build with five Forma the second a four Forma status build

7 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Just a topic where we discuss our favorite non-meta, full-riven deposition weapons.

I personally enjoy the Tonbo. The looks, the damage, everything.

1.  My Panthera.  The Rework + my Dmg/Punch/reload Riven makes it one of the most pleasant surprises I've come across.  It bypasses map obstacles and bleeds everything to death.

If only it had an alt skin...

2.  My Scindo with Kuberus Skin.  This OG Tennogen-skinned executioner's axe has that heavy blade stagger and needs a revisit badly, but it's just too awesome for me to let go the nostalgia.

I'm simply going to reroll my Riven until I get something that truly works.

That TWITCH hit on disposition, though 😠.

3.  As for Secondary?

A Kulstar with a multishot Riven is truly a sight to behold.  Have a "blast".   And hope your squad likes you when LoS Get's obstructed, lol.

5 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

I don't run into other Zarr users very often.

Basically never see other folks using Mios, Okina, or Sarpa.

Don't see folks with Talons too often. See Atticas infrequently.

I think I haven't seen anyone else with Destreza since it came out.

Destreza + vulpine mask 50% slash Proc + Ash passive ;).

Well, personally, I think the big ones on my list are the Ballistica, the Cycron, the Cycron, the Cycron, the Phage, the Cycron, the Heat Dagger, the Cycron, the Cycron, the Stug, the Cyc. . . . .

Come to think of it, I think the only weapon in my entire Arsenal that is used as a part of a "Meta-Gaming" set is my Faux Ignis Wraith, and I don't even own an Ember.

Destreza, Cycron, Ogris and Cernos Prime. Esp Cycron with 43.3% of my secondary usage being Cycron and the stupid amount of EXP it has.

I rarely use Tigris P outside of Sortie after all.

I'm thinking about building some of the weapons again that I used to love before I decided I should sell them and get something stronger:

- Vasto (I just love revolvers. If I get RNGesus to support me for once in my life I might even get the prime...that is...if it even drops anywhere right now)

I don't really like the Akimbo version, though. The recoil is too much in my opinion :/ At least I remember it having high recoil lol

- Daikyu. I already build, leveled and sold (big mistake) the bow twice. I love its design and the fact that it feels more powerful due too the size. And that, if I remember correctly, I could do 2k+ crits without any mods on it.

- Vectis (NOT prime). I never actually liked it for the stats, but the design. I'll stick to Rubico for now, but I really want that Vectis design again...still waiting for a REAL Bolt-Action sniper :/

- Karak. The stats are horrible but it's just so good looking...

Strun wraith. It is my anti-armor shotgun. Managed to get a reloadspeed riven for it, combined with Harrow's 2, I slam shells into it faster than I can fire em.

Burston Prime. It's pretty, it may not hit that hard, but as an Arbiter... I love it. Managed to get a riven for it so I can keep running Sorties with it.

Amprex/Atomos. They are my room clearing machines. I prefer one or the other (never both) to explosive weapons, as I enjoy their crit capabilities and AOE. Couples well with my cats. Shockingly, I never use either with Volt.

Mara Detron. I honestly think I'm the ONLY one who likes it. Combined wit a solid riven and punch through, it is my anti-corpus gun.

Destreza. My prayers were answered with a Rapier, and I'm never setting it down until I get Destreza Prime. Endura was nice, but I got Destreza as my first and only melee riven.

Glaive Prime. I enjoy taking it out from time to time, especially with one-handed secondaries. Protoglaive skin fashionframes very well, in my opinion. 

I'm also a fan of the Sheeve, for my covert lethality weapon. It makes a hilarious looking shanking implement. Though I may replace it with a Hok weapon if dagger grips are available.