Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... next plain is Venus?

bioned

That'd be an amazing concept, although i wait for Eris plains. 

The idea of different terrains seems so cool to me. We got the POE which is mostly tenno-friendly (except the grineer ofc); but i'd want a terrain which is all tenno-hostile, such as eris, where perhaps even the trees hurt you. Kinda like a post-apocalyptic dream

il y a 43 minutes, Unus a dit :

Only other potential they had in mind was giant arthropodic Corpus walker proxies. That's about it.

You mean the giant spider looking ones from a Devstream some time ago? Damn, which one were they from again... Oh, here.

Révélation

Also I would like at least some of this fan concept to be put in the game.

Révélation

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
added the Devstream.

1 hour ago, Yeselectro said:

That'd be an amazing concept, although i wait for Eris plains. 

The idea of different terrains seems so cool to me. We got the POE which is mostly tenno-friendly (except the grineer ofc); but i'd want a terrain which is all tenno-hostile, such as eris, where perhaps even the trees hurt you. Kinda like a post-apocalyptic dream

Starship Troopers is the best source material to build an Eris map out of.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Only other potential they had in mind was giant arthropodic Corpus walker proxies. That's about it.

Why not fight an actual Corpus trade ship coming in to make port or something? That'd be fun.

Edited by Revenant0713

Whats nice is the have all the base systems in place now after making PoE. Now they can spend majority of the time on world building and wont take nearly as long as PoE.

Or use that extra work time in improving the base systems. Better weapon building involving breaking down. Dealing with water areas with sharkwing (but then they have to figure out what they want out of archwing pods). Better transitions between hubs to static map to random tileset nodes, linking new resources to other areas of the game same with previous poe content including mining locations and pools of water on other tilesets on the same planet.

#1 it needs to feel like a extension. not a separate compartmentalized experience.

Edited by Firetempest

it'll just be nice to see the Corpus get some love for once; the Grineer have always been the main enemy in Warframe, and have many Sub factions (Arid, Drekar, Frontier, Kuva, Nightwatch and Tusk) whereas the Corpus are the same on every planet. I want to see a new type of Corpus militia, and maybe some of these "Ice Pirates" that have been mentioned before (granted it was on Europa, but Venus is Icy too!)

I'm hoping for an arctic/Tundra landscape with a large Corpus City serving as our hub area. Bounties there should pay decent amounts of Credits as well as the usual reward, and one of the Incursion missions could be robbing a Corpus Caravan on the move. there's a lot of potential for the next Landscape, I hope DE take their time with it and make it as good as, if not better than PoE is.

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You mean the giant spider looking ones from a Devstream some time ago? Damn, which one were they from again... Oh, here.

Hide contents

Also I would like at least some of this fan concept to be put in the game.

Hide contents

Yeah, that's the one suh/mam. At least one of those (the blue one apparently) has a sort of "net launcher" that  slows down Tenno caught in it's shots. Only other concrete detail I have.

Huh, the Bradburian approach to Venus eh? Given that Venus is already portrayed as a Greenland like (Arctic conditions intermingled with rabid volcanic activity) planet, don't think it would harm things to much if they, say, have a taiga-like forest in one of the habitable pockets or an artificial jungle swampier then Terra's under a dome. Don't think a fully Bradburian Venus would just work with the established tale.

3 hours ago, Revenant0713 said:

Starship Troopers is the best source material to build an Eris map out of.

Why not fight an actual Corpus trade ship coming in to make port or something? That'd be fun.

That or the Alien franchise with the fungal creep vomit the workers leave around the deep hive. Ell, I tried my hand on an Eris surface once, made it a combination vacuum desert, giant ship scrap yard, and flesh rainforest, complete with angry wandering. . . uh, """"trees"""".

There's always potentially something new to be had. Already got those nasty dropships that come in to pop-off an Ambulas in the outer system, could adapt one of those to be more combat-ready. Earth shows Digital can make circleing air enemies at least. Wait, OH, you mean one of the massive trade vessels? Hm. . . we do already have a mission in Archwing where we go inside one and ravage it's core. . . dunno how  an outside attack would work, at least for now.

What about interstellar missions, at least one mission which requires you to find a lost Orokin invention to bend spacetime at will, which will get you to a location outside  the solar system (of course that tech would bring so much with it if it stays, so at the end of the mission, idk, maybe sumtin like Hunhow can destroy it. Perhaps spacemom?)

this topic is turning into suggestion field, sorry

I was hyped for PoE. Only to realize that the map is so damn small, you can't even call it a map. More like a over glorified spawnroom.

So when I heard that there will be more plains, I thought "well...maybe next time they'll actually keep their promise and make a big map". Problem is, I hate the Corpus more than RNG itself. They're just so annoying. Sapping your shields 24/7, knocking you down with their spam-Bursas over and over again, SAPPING OSPREYS, (or my personal Nemesis, Nullifiers.), those ice-skating #!=)?!%/§"'% that block your skills accross half the map, and all the others...

No thanks, I won't be entering the Corpus Plains. Not to mention the grind.

Spoiler

Unless it's some kind of destroyed City. Or Cyberpunk-City. Then I might go there...

Edited by o0Despair0o