Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Less-Popular Mods you would legitimately like to see Primed.

Vypor

44 minutes ago, (Xbox One)IceTriden7 said:

Primed Killing Blow. Give channeling some love.

That I would actually like to have myself.  :smile:

2 minutes ago, Jicematoro said:

Any of the base +% Warframe Mods would be nice, really, Primed Stretch and Streamline are what pops into mind, but god, what I'd do for Primed Intensify, so many Blind Rage issues gone... And grounds for abuse, maybe, Armor will get over it eventually.

A Primed Streamline or Primed Intensify would be so nice I don't have the words to properly convey it.  

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

That I would actually like to have myself.  :smile:

A Primed Streamline or Primed Intensify would be so nice I don't have the words to properly convey it.  

Primed Intensify, If it's like 45 or 50%, means no more need for the Intensify+Power Drift combo for Mesa, Nova, Blessing Trinities (To a degree, if you're up to settle for 72% vs 75%) and Gara (I mean... if anyone'd still use her, I guess)

Primed Streamline can't possibly go below 50%, so just imagine the beauty of barely ranked 20-30% Fleeting Expertises vs our Current 50-60% on stuff like Ivara and Valkyr...

Probably the reason we don't have those! I see I'm not the only one who waited for the Pneuma Avatar to be available.

1 minute ago, Jicematoro said:

Primed Intensify, If it's like 45 or 50%, means no more need for the Intensify+Power Drift combo for Mesa, Nova, Blessing Trinities (To a degree, if you're up to settle for 72% vs 75%) and Gara (I mean... if anyone'd still use her, I guess)

Primed Streamline can't possibly go below 50%, so just imagine the beauty of barely ranked 20-30% Fleeting Expertises vs our Current 50-60% on stuff like Ivara and Valkyr...

Probably the reason we don't have those! I see I'm not the only one who waited for the Pneuma Avatar to be available.

Hehe, Exactly!  Those two mods on Titania, Ivara, and Mag would be extra "evil".  I would be able to completely ignore my corrupted mods. :smile:

Primed Streamline, Primed Stretch, Primed Intensify, Primed Ammo Case,

Primed Point Strike, Primed Vital Sense, Primed Seeking Fury, Primed Stunning Speed.

Primed Berserker, Primed Blood Rush, Primed Body Count, Primed Maiming Strike, Primed Condition Overload.

Primed Hunter's Munition.

Primed Rejuvenation, Primed Corrosive Projection, Primed Energy Siphon, Primed Steel Charge.

12 minutes ago, Jicematoro said:

Primed Intensify, If it's like 45 or 50%

Actually, it would be 55%. You can try to compare Intensify and Morphic Transformer rank-per-rank then see Primed Morphic Tranformer to see what I mean.

11 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Hehe, Exactly!  Those two mods on Titania, Ivara, and Mag would be extra "evil".  I would be able to completely ignore my corrupted mods. :smile:

Which is why those mods probably won't happen. I mean, can you imagine the b***s**t that will happen when you replace Intensify on most Strength build with Primed Intensify? 😂

On-topic, I share the sentiment on wanting to see Primed Master Thief. Normal calculation would suggest 110% chance to open lockers. What DE will do with the extra 10%?

13 hours ago, Vypor said:

I don't ordinarily make posts as generic as this, but this is a conversation that can become actually rather interesting. Rules are, NO DAMAGE MODS. It's gotta be just some quality of life sort of mod. Not like Serration or Barrel Diffusion.
I'd like to start off with a mod I'd like to see, "Primed Rush."

For the most part, I don't really see people use it, and while I'm not a 'rusher' I still really like having the mod on my Loki. It's just a generally fun mod to use.

I'd like to see some primed AURA mods. Can you imagine...the power... Each primed variant would add 30% more performance and capacity to the aura slot. 

Also, I'd love to see some primed parkour mods like Mobilize and such. 

I'd also like to see primed mods of the stuff no one talks about like Reflex Guard and such. 

49 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Which is why those mods probably won't happen. I mean, can you imagine the b***s**t that will happen when you replace Intensify on most Strength build with Primed Intensify? 😂

I agree sadly.  This is more than likely the main reason we won't get either of those mods.  Well, unless Sheldon gets his way.  LOL

Primed warm coat. Jokes aside this could be primed mod if they rework first.

Also the list can goes basically they need to rework a lot of mods which basically garbage tier and has no real uses. I don't want them to be just a source of endo when these can be useful without priming.

6 часов назад, Gamma745 сказал:

On-topic, I share the sentiment on wanting to see Primed Master Thief. Normal calculation would suggest 110% chance to open lockers. What DE will do with the extra 10%?

you will be able to lock it, than have a 10% chance to unlock it to have an additional loot )))

Edited by TsukuyomiNoGeki

On 22/1/2018 at 12:07 AM, Gamma745 said:

Actually, it would be 55%. You can try to compare Intensify and Morphic Transformer rank-per-rank then see Primed Morphic Tranformer to see what I mean.

In order:

-That's assuming they won't change the Value per Rank, which I believe is a thing in Mods like Primed Pistol Gambit and Primed Reach.

-I mean, I'm sure armor will catch on! Really, can't think of any Warframe that'll be tremendously more powerful with a couple extra STR points... Save for Sonar Banshee, but that's because she stacks.