Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

Lovely work, can't wait to re-try everything.

That said.

One point I think is worth considering:

You are unlikely to reduce the Hema's build requirement right? If so, given you have placed it at the end of much much higher volume of work compared to virtually anything else int he game, shouldn't it be a higher tier weapon, to justify the resource cost?

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There is no timeline of when or what to expect, but when that eventually comes we'll make a post. At the very least the core expectation we want to get across is that Riven Dispositions are (and always have been) subject to change.

It's been over a year, and there's been minimal, if any change.  Hope this comes with more than just disposition changes.

Beautiful. THANKS DE so much for (mostly) not nerfing, just increasing the MR requirement of weapons.

However, as people are pointing out, there are a few missed weapons and questionable decisions regarding crit weapons such as Latron Wraith and Pandero. I hope you will listen to your community when it comes to these. Otherwise, great job!

14 minutes ago, Vaporoxgaming said:

Uh, Reb mentioned a provision on Twitter stating that if the weapon is already in your inventory your Mastery Rank does not matter.  So you're fine, happy trails!

It s a friend's account. There only are pre build Lato Primes. But still, what's the point of MR Locking it anyways?

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tiberon

Mastery Rank increased from 4 to 10

Status chance increased from 2.5% to 16%

Critical chance increased from 5% to 26%

Critical damage increased from 2x to 2.4x

Damage decreased from 60 to 44

RIP my 7 forma raw damage Tiberon build.  It's going to take 3 forma to rejig it and I'll lose fire rate to get the damage back.  Honestly think you may have killed the weapon for me.

The Karak Wraith and shotgun buffs will be nice though, and my Burston Prime won't be affected too much so I guess there's that.  Still salty about the Tiberon.

K. P. A. C. U. B. O.

Huge damn thanks to the autor of these change notes! I've got braingasm even on half this post readen. :D I just made this night sleepless to me.

Now bring this in the game and hurry! I wannt to try again twin gremlins and new buzlok, and torid and old dusted-on-shelf tonkor and penta and strun and snipetron and... and... Damn, why the hell is it still not in the game? <3 Bring it in! Bring it on!

2 hours ago, Neo_182 said:

• "Some weapon crafting costs will be revisited, and PoE resources will be used if it makes sense to better integrate a mix of resources into the game."

Please consider not making everything geared towards farming resources from the plain.
    Grinding is fine but i found it caused a lot of burn out with the zaws recently.

I understand you want to have us spend time within warframe but sometimes things like this have the complete opposite effect.

Ive built tons of zaws, two or 3 dehtats now. Easy buildin

Oh, I knew I kept Burston Prime in my inventory for a reason. Now it might even be useful and worth a potato,

I am not sure I like the changes to Drakgoon. That projectile lifetime nerf will not go well with Mag, Should have only buffed the status chance and that is it. All the other changes are unnecessary.

I wish you had told us you were doing this but I understand why you didn't since everyone would be throwing their own suggestions for the weapons they like. Thank you very much for doing this it was definitely something overdue and I'm immensely grateful for the time this must have taken.

What I like:

• Pretty much all the weapons I favor received next to no nerfs. Purely subjective.
  • Mostly buffs across the board, regardless of what weapon you use.
  • These are the kinds of changes players wanted when Rivens were launched. Good move.
  • Not happy about some of the ammo pool reductions. 
  • Am I misreading, or does the Ogris and every bow mentioned have a decreased charge rate (meaning they charge faster) numerically while the post says the charge rates were increased?

Thanks!

Archived