Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So where is Sheldon's Dev Workshop on Kuva changes?

DiabolusUrsus

On the most recent devstream, @[DE]Sheldon said he would write a dev workshop on the Kuva changes (endless modes, Kuva dropping in Kuva Fortress) he had worked on a while ago yet never added to a live build.

I, for one, was rather looking forward to learning more about these changes and seeing them implemented. A full work-week has gone by with no workshop, so I'm wondering if these changes are getting pushed through or if they are once again on the backburner.

I understand the devs are busy people, but an update of some sort would be nice.

Does anyone know anything about this?

I guess the big question is why does there even need to be a developer writeup?

The way they where tossing it around on the Dev stream they made it sound like it was ready to the point that all they needed to do was pull the trigger on it. Based on that it should have been out in the last patch but it wasn't.

2 hours ago, Oreades said:

I guess the big question is why does there even need to be a developer writeup?

The way they where tossing it around on the Dev stream they made it sound like it was ready to the point that all they needed to do was pull the trigger on it. Based on that it should have been out in the last patch but it wasn't.

Agreed; I wasn't very happy with that answer, but I suppose it's fair to not have the exact details on-hand if the work was truly completed a long time ago. My (optimistic) assumption is that - provided the work truly was finished - they reviewed the details of the changes and weren't 100% happy with them, and so decided to revise them further before releasing them. Even so, it'd be nice to see an action plan so that we can provide some preliminary feedback and be prepped for when the changes land. 

I really just want to see what it is they have planned. I'm still content to sit tight and wait for when it's ready.