Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.0.1 is live!

Fixes:

• Fixed Endless Kuva Survival not rewarding ‘real’ Kuva to inventories.
    • We’re working on a retroactive healing to put missing earned Kuva in inventories. We will update you here! 
  • Fixed the Scarab Syandana clipping through itself on numerous Warframes.
  • Fixed Founder screen in the Relay having wonky text depth.

Thanks meg :)

Just now, witness0000 said:

Where is my kuva!?  I totally got 9600 reward in mission (1st time 5600 2nd time 4000) , but.. I only have 79 now?! 

Where are my rewards? :facepalm:

they said they're working on it:

Fixed Endless Kuva Survival not rewarding ‘real’ Kuva to inventories.

• We’re working on a retroactive healing to put missing earned Kuva in inventories. We will update you here! 

Just now, Chisah said:

they said they're working on it:

Fixed Endless Kuva Survival not rewarding ‘real’ Kuva to inventories.

well they didnt say that its automatically given back on this current hot fix xD

19 minutes ago, Rahlence said:

9600 kuva in a bit over 40 minutes with a booster and without a smeeta; and that was with a few life supports not being able to be transformed.  The rate is not bad at all.  I don't get all these people saying 200 is too low.  Now we just need to actually GET the kuva and we'll be fine.

I see what you're saying. Relative to siphons and floods it's not terrible. But you would have gotten less than 3 riven cycles with that kuva. That's a problem with cycling rivens in general and not exclusive to the new farm. I know the vocal complaints are that the amount isn't enough, but I believe it's because cycling usually wields nothing of value, and DE's silence on cycling rivens most likely means they aren't going to budge. (I welcome being proven wrong). In other words, all current kuva amounts are too low because it's gambling currency - so players simply want more for their time to offset the cycling system.

Other than kuva, what would you think about changing the drop table to interception instead of the lackluster survival drop table where you can't even get relics on rotation A? If the node were a reasonable farm in general, all of the emphasis of playing there wouldn't need to be on kuva.

2 minutes ago, Zgirl said:

well they didnt say that its automatically given back on this current hot fix xD

always re-read first post unless there's a new one made after a fix gets released, this person is on forums so I assume he has the ability to read it here
all we know is what was said in it and I am sure they will keep updating it

Gerade eben schrieb witness0000:

Where is my kuva!?  I totally got 9600 reward in mission (1st time 5600 2nd time 4000) , but.. I only have 79 now?! 

Where are my rewards? :facepalm:

Calm down, they'll probably won't be able to give all players Kuva that played before the hotfix. Maybe it'll take 30 minutes maybe mutliple hours. Maybe there will be no Kuva for us at all. They said they were looking to give everyone their Kuva. Maybe they're just not able to do that for every player.

The Inaros skin looks great, nice to see some substance to his form instead of the gaunt mummified look. However, the artwork in game and here in this post make the default colors for the skin appear very dark - black with red tones and a metallic accent. But in practice, even applying the darkest black possible to this frame it is super brightly colored. Just to test it I put the darkest black from the Smoke set on everything but the accent, then the brightest white from Smoke on the accent, and it's honestly very difficult to see a difference between the two tones. Could we have the default pallet for the skin darkened significantly, I think it would add a lot visually as right now any color I apply looks washed out and way too shiny.

45 minutes ago, Rahlence said:

9600 kuva in a bit over 40 minutes with a booster and without a smeeta; and that was with a few life supports not being able to be transformed.  The rate is not bad at all.  I don't get all these people saying 200 is too low.  Now we just need to actually GET the kuva and we'll be fine.

I TOLD YOU.

People don't know how to even basic math. If it scaled, it would be stupid broken. Re-rolling rivens would be meaningless and a joke.

11 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

You guys should check again the endless kuba mission, 4 nekros can farm 3200 kuba in 5 minutes without resource boost. Why nekros? So you never run out of life support. But this should work with 2 nekros and 2 other frames. So is better than Kuba flood? maybe, if you have a good squad, then yes. Is way better.

You have your math wrong.

Towers spawn at a fixed 90 second per tower. and then you defend for a minute. in 5 minutes the best you can do is 3 towers. Each tower gives you 200 (400 with a booster).

that is 1.2k without a smeeta. you can't possibly have a smeeta buff active all the time. 3200 is unobtainable (or extemesly rare) unless you can prove otherwise.

Would really like to see either a base increase to kuva rewarded to say 275 up from 200, or preferably a similar increase but given in a non linear way so its better to stay in one big mission and also reward higher geared people.

Ok... maybe it's just me but the first 'proper' update is the expected bug fixing (we get them every update), endless kuva and a load of items that you can only get for plat (nezha helmet at some point will drop in game but for now it's plat).....

While I'm not saying endless kuva isn't useful, although I still feel 200 is a tad low and I hope the lack of scaling is temporary, especially considering there will be a 'time gate' (90 seconds if it's no different) on how often a health tower will spawn, it would have been nice to have 'something' added in with this that those of us with nothing else to do could try and acquire IN game outside of the repeated monotony of farming the eidolons.

And it's not as if there isn't 'something' we could have had added because we already know there are some zaws that were basically ready for release, then there is of course khora, which has been put on hold far too long now and well I don't even need to mention umbra.

Also as a side note.. still no 'refinement' of the warframe reworks we had end of last year...looks like we're stuck with them then.

1 minute ago, WhiteCr0w said:

I TOLD YOU.

People don't know how to even basic math. If it scaled, it would be stupid broken. Re-rolling rivens would be meaningless and a joke.

why shouldnt it be a joke? right now rivens rule the marketplace with any decent riven of 100psih going well over what rare prime parts and other things go for10-60pish. That isnt a very balanced market.

10 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

I know the vocal complaints are that the amount isn't enough, but I believe it's because cycling usually wields nothing of value, and DE's silence on cycling rivens most likely means they aren't going to budge. (I welcome being proven wrong). In other words, all current kuva amounts are too low because it's gambling currency - so players simply want more for their time to offset the cycling system.

As much as people love and put their faith in them, rivens are optional. There's no content in the game that require them to be completed. They're a "win more" mechanic in a God mode power fantasy PvE game. For the people who enjoy them, they're important. Making them easier to obtain, or re-roll would diminish what, arguably, little importance they actually have. People don't want to entertain the thought though, cuz' "muh rivenz".

I really like the design of the Inaros skin, but the skin is way, way to glossy, as if he was dipped in oil or something. The preview images shows a more vivid colored skin. I do like glossy designs, but there are times when its to much, and this is the case with the skin.

It might be just me, but to much gloss like that hurts my eyes a bit. Just my feedback really.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this as well. The sword skin and the syandana, does not suffer the same oily effect. This causes this strange phenomena where Inaros exist in a different plane of existance, in terms of visual representation. It looks out of place and doenst match at all.

My suggestion? Tone down the glossy effect on the Inaros skin.

I mean really look at this preview https://i.imgur.com/uRTqeZ4.png

Huge difference and it looks good. Its like you accidently gave the skin far to much of a shader.

Also, are those ears really look like ears with a similar shade of pink? Its cute! This is the skin i want to use, not Mr Oily ;-;

My first runs were a bit better than expected. Did 30 mins runs and got about 7-8k kuva with booster and smeeta. Got charm only a couple of times. So it’s close to doing something like 6 siphons in 30 mins. My issue is that nekros is required. Solo (not as nekros) is not possible. I wish the kuva harvesters would replenish life support as normal when it’s done. 

Archived