Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.1 - 22.17.1.1

[DE]Drew

Fantastic stuff overall.

However, hearing that feedback is being listened to but having no changes to riven cycling or kuva survival rewards is very, very frustrating. If feedback on the forums and reddit is not sufficient, how do we need to communicate this?

Again, after all the feedback, Nothing about Kuva scalling or getting more....

Why is there a devworkshop and a forum if our suggestions and feedback are just ignored....

Also, no Ember buffs (another topic with a lot of feedback, and just ignored)

• Fixed cases of Companions being instantly Revived by picking up a Health orb. This also fixes being able to pick up Health orbs when your Health is full and your Companion is downed.

If this also applies to Mantis Air Support Charges (which restore health to the player), then those just become completely useless to me. Sad day :(

How about some new events or tactical alerts instead of recycled boring ones? What ever happened to relay reconstruction event that was leaked with the banners that appeared in dojo decorations? What about the proto weapon skins from Dark Sector? What about the dark sector competitive replacement mode? Oh and before I forget (I had forgotten about kuva survival mode existing already) what about scaling kuva?

Alt + F for CPU, no fixes. Gotta keep flooding the Performance sub until that issue gets worked on.

Meanwhile... That's it? 'k. I'd gladly do away with Plague star for another month if that meant getting the Phorid rework, guess too bad that Phorid rework got shelved.

Fairly disappoint with the Inaros skin changes. Bought it mostly because of all the metal and shiny, now it's like he was dipped in flex glue and just looks like a rubber suit with terribly attached metal parts. The changes didn't fix the only issue the skin had, the details lacking prominence, now they are even more muted.

Archived