Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.3

[DE]Megan

Ivara's augment could have been something better.  How often do you expect people to always land headshots in the middle of everything going on in a long run like survival?  Granted, the explosion radius can be HUGE if you have range, but you HAVE to get a headshot, and most enemies have the smallest/weirdest shaped heads.  But it also makes the arrows have a HUGE trajectory drop if it's not fully charged, which conflicts with the base skill itself not requiring a full charge for max range/damage.  Make it hit-scan and it would make it more useful.  Make her a real huntress while shooting enemies with a shot that is instant, and inflicts them with a severe case of the explosions :3

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Nezha’s Blazing Chakram base Damage to 250.

• Ability Strength Mods now affect both Health restore and Damage (previously was just Health).

Up next maybe have it scale with melee and glaive mods pls?

7 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Will there be any future changes to Kuva Survival? I still see no reason to play it aside from the fact it is a survival. Having higher risk as enemies scale should be synonymous with rewarding players more for their time invested.

Even if it's just a little bit, it matters, like +25 per C rotation, it would at least feel like we're going somewhere.

4 minutes ago, frostyhobo said:

Please look at the feedback for the Artemis bow augment, it is essentially useless, not simply to be rude but please go check reddit, here are my personal reasons

Reducing the damage does actively make it worse. If DE is afraid of the AoE damage being too high then it would be fine to reduce the AoE damage to 1/7 rather than reducing the ability's damage to 1/7.

7 hours ago, -NR-BlazedGodVain said:

no news on when khora is going to be released or finally some content ( talking about weapons or a Frame ) no news about the 2x Hok strikes? 
What about the really urgently needed Eidolon Fixes? 

or News Adressing the Abyssal Kuva Survival? 

Idk, I'm kinda not liking the term omitted, I hope she doesn't get canceled or delayed further more unnecessarily 

voZxUA0.png

Artemis Bow augment seems to be too much of a tradeoff for not enough bemefits, can it get a damage multiplier to make up for the lost arrows? Doesn't feel worth it to give up the arrow fan for something you can get with Thunderbolt, even without the explosive damage cap.

Tested Concentrated Arrow  for a couple of hours just now. Here are a few comments : 

- Damage seems quite low, a body shot on a lvl 30-40 grineer heavy gunner doesn't kill it with a fully modded primary weapon

- Trajectory and arrow travel time make PLUS the low default zoom on Artemis bow makes headshots only possible on CC'ed targets at relatively short range

A couple of suggestions to make it useful : 

- Mini Lenz :  Make all hits on enemies produce an explosion with no self-damage (as it is currently) with lower scaling damage compared and smaller aoe compared to a real lenz

Hit-scan Arrow with explosion : Make it hit-scan after full charged with the augment; keep the current explosion radius and damage. Increased defaulted zoom range for easier headshots

- Increase Overall Damage : Boost the damage on the target that is actually hit making it viable for high-level arrmored targets with single hit when fully charged, explosion damage at current levels.  Increased defaulted zoom range for easier headshots

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.3

Tenno! This week we bring you some new augments and highly-needed fixes for the PoE Plague Star experience. We will continue to deploy Hotfixes as needed... but we're getting our Whips out for something big next week... 

Any plans to change the relics on the Plains bounties back to being common, like they were before the recent unvaulting?

4 hours ago, andotz said:

- can you fix archwing in PoE? or is it its feature there to not fly straight? (drops altitude while flying)

The Plains have a skybox, and the height of said skybox appears to be a set height value above the ground depending on the elevation, not a consistent skybox, say, 1000m up or some such. That's why you're constantly dropping, because you're only allowed to fly a fairly set value above where the ground underneath you currently is. If you try to go above that height it either doesn't let you, or if you were above it you just plain ol' drop down to the max height. That's the way it feels to me at least. I agree it would be better if the set distance was something like just 2000m above the ground, but I'm guessing it's either engine limitations, or they found something exploit related if you go too height in certain areas.

9 hours ago, RioT_Reach said:

Thanks.

Any plans for reworking the Relic system / giving the Void an actual use again.

A few ideas:

- Have the Void nodes all be permanent fissures.

- Have there always be one Void mission for each relic era.

Looking forward to what plans you have for the Void.

One node per era changing the same way normal fissures does could be a solution, all nodes however would just make Fissures system dead, who would want to go em when u can just speedrun the same exterminate over and over.

9 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Will there be any future changes to Kuva Survival? I still see no reason to play it aside from the fact it is a survival. Having higher risk as enemies scale should be synonymous with rewarding players more for their time invested.

A simple solution would be to increase the amount of Kuva gained per siphon by a fixed % based on the kuva you got on the previous siphon. 

Example: 1st gives 1000, 2nd would give 1100, 3rd would give 1210, so on and so forth. 

This would give a huge incentive to stay for much longer AND bring back infinite runs that veterans and maxed out players have been dying for since the relic system destroyed any need to ever do infinite runs.

We're enjoying the kuva survival - on a good run we get around 2000, on a very good run we get about 3000.  The Mesa Waltz is just fun - being able to move around (and roll!) while in the zone is pretty useful.  Being able to smack the bad guys while fishing and mining is a bonus.  We know you've got a lot on your plate, and you're trying to get the Big Things done - the little things are appreciated in the meantime!

I think the Mesa Augment in the Exilus mod is either the best thing ever or the worst one... because no other Augments (that I know of) can do that and it would be an awesome feature to boot.

I won't like it if it will remain a one-off, I will love it if it becomes common.

5 minutes ago, den2k said:

I think the Mesa Augment in the Exilus mod is either the best thing ever or the worst one... because no other Augments (that I know of) can do that and it would be an awesome feature to boot.

I won't like it if it will remain a one-off, I will love it if it becomes common.

Valkyr's Hysteria's augment is exilus as well, Hysterical Assault, as well as Nova's Worm Hole augment Escape Velocity. It'd be nice if more augment mods took advantage of it though, I agree. It would open up a lot of new builds for some frames.

Archived