The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Least seen Warframes?

Risetre

8 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Ash. Easily. Then nyx. Then atlas.  Loki is kinda rare, but he's never been as popular as say saryn. Unlike Saryn though, Loki is remarkably consistant in rarity and relevance.

Most common? Saryn.

So. Many. Saryns. 

i think it been over a year since i saw any ash or nyx around

1 hour ago, FierceRadiance said:

Well.....she flies for free on the Plains. That alone is worth something.

She's also targeted by Anti Archwing weapons and essentially gets one shotted the second you run out of Razorflies...... RIP

I could say names but not worth because with the increasing rooster there will be more option to play new frames and the playtime will be shortened to the other ones. Also reworks and tweaks on frames make some populairty increasing to frames. Also depending on the content where you play because the playerbase is still not so great. If all the registered players would play the game more often and generates 400-500k concurent players/ day then all frame would have been seen more often. Still there are missions in the starchart where there is noone to play it which is sad because too many ghost town places have in the starchart. Beginner levels consist a lot of mag, volt, excallibur and sometimes other frames depending on what player goes there. Some are rescourse re farming other tutoring new peoples etc so the options are endless. I could not say I never seen in times frames because I have seen all of them quite often where I play but the early places and other parts of the starchart are not so popular or rewarding for high profile players.

All frame is used.

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

She's also targeted by Anti Archwing weapons and essentially gets one shotted the second you run out of Razorflies...... RIP

Let me add that you still get bombarded even when you already got out of Razorwing. Apparently they still think it's fair to bear AA missiles against infantry.

I don't really see frames like Nyx, Atlas, Wukong, Nezha, Mirage, Titania and Ember anywhere.

After the Resonating quake "fix", Banshee went back into the underappreciated frame category again.

I never see frames like Ivara or Loki outside of doing spy pubs(usually trigger the alarm too.)

Limbo is rare anywhere but grineer/infested mobile defenses

I rarely see Ash either but he's more of a solo frame so I guess that's not a surprise.

Not sure but the least seen frames according to my runs on pub is the Wukong, Atlas, Inaros, Harrow and Chroma. Frosts however become more common in lowe-medium level farms I quite often found them in those levels. Loki players also common in certain missions but banshees also whom supposed to be a less liked frame. Nyx is also rare but I have seen 4 in 10-15 runs so maybe I was just lucky to catch some. (I am using Limbo)

I think you lot must be playing a different game to me, I see Wukong in almost every single mission. Common as mud. :clem:

I think Loki is probably the one I've seen least over the past few years, and that's not even an invisibility joke.

5 hours ago, FierceRadiance said:

Well.....she flies for free on the Plains. That alone is worth something.

It's worth about 50 Iradite, some fish oil and a meager handful of credits lol 

Plus Itzhal will still always be better for PoE even with the costs due to it's speed and Blink.  

24 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I think you lot must be playing a different game to me, I see Wukong in almost every single mission. Common as mud. :clem:

Probably because i see more of the thick lady Saryn than DeMonkey Wukong everyday.

I play quite a lot on PC and PS4 I think the winner here for least frame I've seen this year is Vauban...  I see to  Titania occasionally on the plains( she was used a lot in plague star) I see wukong's occasionally on sorties with elemental or physical enhancement. since he's basically unkillable if you build him right.  

I do to sorties everyday on PC and Ps4... I only recall seeing one Vauban on a Mobile Defense all year.   I have seen more than one of literally every single other frame this year.   He used to see him a lot on trails but since they're gone now he's mostly poofed

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

51 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

You know, I can't help but wonder why Atlas is so rare according to so many people? 

Maybe because the boss we have to farm is an POS Archwing one?

That certainly doesn't help (nor does the RNG-dependency for getting those Pherliac Pods), but, in my case at least,
it's in no small part the lack of proper Squad support / some good ol' nukin' (or even "just" non-LOS CC) prowess in his kit.

He's ~fun enough to play now and then, but the whole package just doesn't appeal to me the same way other Frames do. *shrug*