Jump to content

So...how much are YOU willing to SACRIFICE to make sure DE makes your favorite frame an Umbra?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Yeeeeaaaaaaah.....but then DE basically decided that Umbra is a new meta Sentient-killer with access to Sentient damage bonuses and resistances which other ‘frames can literally never use even half so well, right as they’re teasing that the storyline is about to involve more stuff with Sentients and Tau.

 

If DE turn around six months from now and say ‘Oh, no, that was only ever a one off, whoops, we genuinely didn’t intend for the new Tau/Sentient content to have matchmaking 98% composed of Excalibur Umbra, who could have seen this coming, that was not our intent as designers....’ actually, nevermind.

That be would be one hundred billion percent in character for DE, they would absolutely do somethig that daft.

Yeah, you're right. There will definitely be a way to compensate for those Umbra mods. Either though more umbra frames or a way to convert a polarity. 

-but I don't want the Umbra polarity on all my frames....

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I was always under the impression that they were the frames shipped with the closed beta.

asdasd.png

Same here. + I really want that Volt Umbra.

 

I am willing to sacrifice Excalibur Umbra for that. Even my Volt Prime. I want Volt Umbra, and I'd give anything ingame for it. Even my Liset.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Yeah, you're right. There will definitely be a way to compensate for those Umbra mods. Either though more umbra frames or a way to convert a polarity. 

-but I don't want the Umbra polarity on all my frames....

Yeah, well, I'd like to see Ember Umbra, but DE themselves have no idea what the hell to do with Ember under normal circumstances, so....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an Excalibro so I got mine already.

Those frames which currently do NOT already have a Prime version, should be first to receive Umbra. 

Imagine how Inaros or Chroma fans will feel if they release Rhino Umbra next month, without the previous two even receiving Primes. It would be insulting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Should I take it as a compliment that so many people are wanting to sacrifice bits of me for Umbra frames?

Why not bits of anyone else? Are you saying I'm worth more?

That's so sweet :inlove:

Monkey, I think your Warframe is broken.  Instead of your staff getting bigger, your head is.  I wouldn’t want to see your neck break...

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MagPrime said:

YES

GIVE THIS TO ME

NAO

Mag...this single features gets birthed from the ashes of Umbra Fashion-Frame dreams that die in the flames of despair...they could offer alt skins and go that route...I guess?

Be careful what you wish for...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Mag...this single features gets birthed from the ashes of Umbra Fashion-Frame dreams that die in the flames of despair...they could offer alt skins and go that route...I guess?

Be careful what you wish for...

No, I must be reckless.

Link to post
Share on other sites

nothing at all, i've already made room for the umbral mods in my nidus build and honestly don't see how they can top the visual design for him. his deluxe skin looks like a downgrade to his og skin imo so i don't see how his eventual prime or unlikely umbra is going to look better.

also the gold and metallic bits are gonna look so wrong and out of place on him anyway ...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Teslan.Bladesong said:

I would sacrifice @DeMonkey (his bad jokes have to go :D) Trinity, Trinity Prime, and several clones of Monkey's heart, sleen, and apendix for a Limbo Umbra!

Ha, ha. 
no sacrificing Trinity. She's going to be an Umbra. I see Lorist Ontella being the precursor to Trinity Umbra.  And I love Trin. She's awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cylla.Ren said:

Ha, ha. 
no sacrificing Trinity. She's going to be an Umbra. I see Lorist Ontella being the precursor to Trinity Umbra.  And I love Trin. She's awesome.

I repeat... I would sacrifice @DeMonkey, his spleen, heart, apendix, lungs, galbladder, Trinity, Trinity Prime, Saryn, and Saryn prime for the godly dapper gentleman

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teslan.Bladesong said:

Oh, wait... I forgot to add my first born

 

1 minute ago, Teslan.Bladesong said:

I repeat... I would sacrifice @DeMonkey, his spleen, heart, apendix, lungs, galbladder, Trinity, Trinity Prime, Saryn, and Saryn prime for the godly dapper gentleman

pfftt no sacrificing Trinity, the medic of the warframes, the last bastion of hope of the Void 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...