Coming Soon: Devstream #113!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: why cant u add option for just HOLDING E FOR MELEE ATACKS (with any weapon in hands)?? Its literally painfull to play vs horde of monsters when u need to spam 999999 times ur E button. 😞 Please. 

Second: why Kubrows are SO ugly?? Their pigfaces, their awful fur and even MORE - watch their back-legs - animation of walking is just stupid. o_O its maybe even a bug? cause i cant believe that pro animator/3D modeller can make THIS. 

Third: WHEN you will fix or tell how to fix COMMON problem with ports? https://forums.warframe.com/topic/984897-udp-ports-problem/#comment-9983743

And last question to the people - how to change profile picture on forum?:"D cant find any options for this.

How many different Railjacks are you planning to have and just how customizable are they in terms of loadout?

Even though they are designed for multiple crew, is it possible to fly a Railjack on your own?

Just how deep/advanced is the flight model for the Railjack? after the preview i really want to see someone put one through its paces, see how fast and maneuverable they are.

What is the Railjack's relationship with the orbiter/landing craft? is it a separate vessel that docks with the orbiter like our landing craft or will it be a replacement for either/both of them? i ask this because during the Railjack preview i noticed an arsenal, foundry and mod station on board and it has me curious.

I think someone mentioned Archwing changes coming with Railjack, if so how in depth will these be? will we be seeing new Archwings/gear to go with it?

One thing that has bugged me is that when you are farming for prime parts, it is a pain to see what parts you do and don't have if you don't have the blueprint, are there any plans to help with this? for instance a list of obtained prime parts/completed prime gear when looking at your relics?

During the war within quest we were able to use Transference on the Maw, something which is not a Warframe. will there be a chance to take control of other things using transference in the future? maybe we can use it with the up and coming Moa pets?

9 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

And last question to the people - how to change profile picture on forum?:"D cant find any options for this.

It should be tied to the Glyph system in game. under the Profile section of your Escape menu.

I've been playing this game off and on for almost a year now and I'm starting to get situated and have a decent understanding of the game. I'm still confused about the whole backstory and everything though. I played through the quests and everything but I dunno if it's just me, I find the lore very confusing. Also when I first stepped into the plains I found myself having to research a lot of information just to get going. I guess my question is, did the DE team decide to make the game hard to figure out so that players were challenged to find out what to do and how things work and happened? 

Hello DE ,

Thanks for all the fun things you have done for us and plan to do ,

I have a few questions i would like answered,

1. Could the Sanctuary have more "fun challenges" please? like headshot only mode, Low gravity mode, Portal Storms etc. in current state it requires high DPS frames like Mesa , Saryn , Equinox which is just not fun and there is no challenge as such these challenges should make things more ... challenging.
  2. Since there are going to be "bases" on venus , will there be a base Assault , Capture , Defense mode / incursion (like a checkpoint /hideout capture system in some games) ? i would like to have that.
  3. Is there going to be any further changes to focus & operator? i can shoot things, but now i wanna punch things too :D.
  4. Is the Reputation cost going to be better than when the Plains came out? a lot of people were put off due to the regular grindy bounties.
  5. Will there be a bus for Young Tenno who dont have the resources to get around the Venus plane?
  6. Can we change the Moa pets once assembled like Mods parts? or are they fixed like Zaw parts ? i would like to have 1 moa which i can keep changing instead of 10 different Moa for various situations. 
  7. Can our operator get his head replaced by a transistor machine thing too? cause reasons.
  8. Will there be multiple models for the rail jack interceptor ship? how customisable will it be? 
  9. can we use the Hoverboards on the PoE?

Can't wait for the first devstream after tennocon,.

By the way i found there is a problem  with ash fatal teleport+covert lethality when i am as a client especially in plain of eidolons, when i am host,it work just fine.hope this will be fixed soon

Love Warframe <3

1. There's this turret pistol weapon that  Tusk Heavy Gunners have Can I- er, we have one? 2. Can Operators become viable in normal combat, outside of eidolons?

2. Can there be a way to test Zaws and thr upcoming Kitguns before we craft them?   4. I just want to thank you guys for being unique among gaming companies in that you listen and respond to your community, and being unique among free to play games in that you don't force microtrasactions, and make everything unlockable, free of charge. Thank you.                   

Will there be a PC account transfer to the Nintendo Switch version of Warframe once it launches, like in the past with other console(s)? 
If yes, how does that exactly work? Will our PC accounts completely be deleted when we transfer to the Switch version? Or do we keep our PC progress after the transfer?

Hey!

Proposing more than asking ...

Since Ember is badly out of shape right now i (in my 39.5°C feverish condition) got the inspiration.

Select Equinox folder;

go to Maim;

copy all the data;

move to Ember folder;

select the data of World on fire;

paste and substitute everything;

scroll down change slash to fire.

Done.

TL/DR

copy/paste Equinox's Maim onto Ember's World on fire.

Archived