[DE]Helen

(All Platforms) Proxy Rebellion Weekend Event

Could i suggest something, Could you please not stagger the enemies in Defense missions so badly? Groups i was in enemies were dieing so quick that we had 2-3 secs between enemies during each wave.

Always wanted to see how the rift sigil fits my own fashion frame 🙂

Also, first stratos emblem ever ^^'

Edited by Aldrr

1 hour ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

Missions are crazy hard....

Are they? Not sure if glitch/bug, but my second mission (Interception) was boring, total amount of killed Corpus units was ~150 for a 4-man party.. Other missions aren't that hard either, just mod up versus shields 😉

Ehh and Rift sigil is no more fun to use ty De ;/

Btw i want  this sygil to return but not in that Crapy way.  Before you need to put hard work to get it and that was  fun and rewarding if you get it  and now ?.

and where are reward for veterans ?  still nothing ;<

• Haha 4

3 wasnt doable for me solo (8 sec left). Nearly no mobs, mobs sitting in strange corners and dont move at all. 

Not trying again until this is debugged. Prob possible if everything goes  perfect. 

Edited by Fiewel
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, kyori a dit :

Good that now the rift sigil is a 100% reward. Though I think the Jupiter's new textures need some optimization.

Which Jupiter new textures? O.o

whew...that was a tough slog.

1st mission i had a bad group took 36 mins to finish

2nd mission was quick for an interception

3rd was fun as hell imo

4th was 17 mins with a competent group 😄

overall, i enjoyed it except for the bad first group (kinda didnt realize it would have taken so long lol)

Just soloed all 4, the survival was very close, wasn't sure I was going to make it, very sparse on the spawns.

Thank you Helen and the DE peeps behind the event. :)

Did it with clanmates and most painful ennemy was boredom all along, considering how easy it was. But well, more stratos !

This is fantastic, it's been forever since the last tactical alert. The "daily sortie, weekly ayatan hunt, biweekly Baro" routine gets old real quick. Please give us more of these small events with slightly gimmicky missions and interesting rewards to break up the tedium! I would be ecstatic if we had one of these every weekend, but I'll take anything I can get. Thumbs up, keep up the good work!

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Upvote 1

Due to the I think newish bug whereby it sometimes doesn't tell you how far you are through a defence mission, two of my idiot teammates quit three waves away from completing the final defence on Europa. One of them did message to say it wasn't counting down but apparently they couldn't wait for a reply and him and his mate left before I could finish typing that it was just a visual bug. Which does need sorting btw. 

Whatever, me and the other player managed to finish it off by spamming CC and energy pizzas but I didn't appreciate nearly having 15 waves wasted because someone couldn't wait for an answer.