[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

Posted (edited)

Can we make it so that Frame Fighter isn't so easily exploitable with stun-locks and basically winning by being the first guy to mash the heavy attack button?

Edited by Lance_Lionroar
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 8

Make obstacle course directional arrows more visible. Give full ammo to players when they enter the obstacle course. Fix the exit point from the obstacle course. Give us a toggle to disable operator in the obstacle course. Make boundary trap border more visible.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

In light of Capture Target changes, are you going to increase Reactant drop rate in Capture Fissures in the same was as you did Exterminate fissures? Now we can't leave the target ont he floor while we hunt out the fissure...

• Like 14
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 24

Posted (edited)

A bleedout timer? Why? I can't imagine this was a requested change.

Also, I guess I was too bold to assume that the T4 amp was your guys' attempt to change up the meta. Nope, guess not, Still staying as far away from that as possible.

Thanks for the fixes, though.

Edited by Snydrex
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 18

Just now, --I-.Zylux.nVbs.-I-- said:

people saying thanks a nice, those arent considered spam? please hide them, they arent worth even the space they use, and then later edited

What about the person that just puts a dot? lmao

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

ok, cool. will frost umbra have a quest? if so, will it be about frost umbra taking over 1/4 of the sol system, only to go insane and be placed into the ice core of europa forever?

• Haha 1
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

if u leave the tekken mode u get an breaking or leaving mission in the stats from your pofile fix it plx 🙂

• Upvote 4

People say thanks but we should sarcastically say thanks because you just ruined oxium farming. Timegating does not equal content, DE! 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 45

" Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions.  " pretty sad just sayin

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 19

2 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for Excal Umbra stuff to be available on Prime. 

Because people keep telling me Umbra is not a prime and not reading my OP they can't argue this request. Since umbra is "not a prime" and therefore below Prime in his teir list, then his stuff should be available on Prime just like the original frame. Happy? Good. (inb4 "he is a different frame he can't do that" no his name is excalibur)

Just give it up already. Just because Umbra is "not a prime" does not mean it's a tier below it. Umbra and Prime are the same tier, two sides of the same coin. They are not meant to be interchangeable. And no, I don't want any future Umbras to be able to switch to Prime skins or vice versa either. Since people tend to turn this into founder vs non-founder.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 13
  • Upvote 6

Welp, Hotfix 23.4.2 is the end of a decent oxium farm now. Thanks for everything else, but the capture change.

• Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 20

So you've forgotten about Vauban again after that ridiculous, semantic argument "this is not a rework, these are tweaks" that dodges the central question.

Welp, time to move on from this game for a long, long time. Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Woah 4
  • Upvote 9

Welp, everyone that made a Phahd AMP for Eidolon hunting is probably going to bin it now lol. We'll see if the volt shields can save it.

I was going to commend the original design for offering an alternative to Volt, but nevermind.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 12