Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

Capture Mission Changes:
Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions. 

Phahd Scaffold Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed the Phahd Scaffold projectiles not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.
  • Fixed the projectile only bouncing 3 times for the Host and 20 for Clients by adjusting to 10 max bounces for both Hosts and Clients.
  • Fixed receiving an unintended boost to Damage, Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Status Chance. Adjusted to its intended (Gilded) stats of:
    • 3000 Damage on Impact
    • 5 meter 3100 radial Damage with no fall off on detonation/last bounce
    • Knock Down added to radial Damage
    • 12% Status Chance
    • 34% Critical Chance
    • 2.6x Critical Damage

Changes:

• As previously stated in 23.4.1, we have changed the Spawn chances of Cephalon Fragments if you don't have your Personal Quarters unlocked, to a 100% chance of a Cephalon Fragment spawning, instead of 50/50.
  • The Frame Fighter Warframe select screen now displays all Warframes, with the unscanned ones locked and with the addition of hints on which planet you can find the Fragments on. 
  • Excalibur Umbra no longer requires a Fragment Scan to unlock for Frame Fighter. He will be available upon completing The Sacrifice quest.
  • Improvements towards the Ki’Teer Sekhara being placed at your feet when equipping it.
    • Still working on other wonky issues with placement.

Fixes:

• More fixes towards numerous issues (crashes, game didn’t start, etc) when attempting to play Frame Fighter due to the 2-player restriction being surpassed. 
  • Fixed sometimes not being able to Gild your Mote Amp.
  • Fixed Inner Gaze (Madurai) appling an added bonus and not a percentage bonus like it details in the description.
  • Fixed the Dax Nikana Skin not properly applying the chosen Energy color.
  • Fixed inability to select Maple Trees to contribute/delete/move once placed in the Dojo.
  • Fixed wrong icon being used on the Frame Fighter Poster.
  • Fixed volume being too low on Shield and Health bullet impacts.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Capture Mission Changes:
Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions. 

The reason Capture missions were abused like this is because Cerberus, Pluto was killed with Specters of the Rail, and Baal, Europa became a different mission type. Galatea, Neptune was abused as an endless Capture mission because Oxium has no consistent spawn mechanics. I am not asking for this change to be reversed, but the abuse could have been avoided by having more than a single mission consistently available for Oxium.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Excalibur Umbra no longer requires a Fragment Scan to unlock for Frame Fighter. He will be available upon completing The Sacrifice quest.

This change does not make much sense to me. Shouldn't this mean that crafting Warframes should unlock them in Frame Fighter? The Sacrifice quest is cool and all, but if a Warframe that is auto-crafted gets a Frame Fighter Scan, then why should Warframes that require farming be given extra farming just to use in a mini-game? I already have every Warframe scanned in Frame Fighter, and it felt like I was redoing my starchart....

Make obstacle course directional arrows more visible. Give full ammo to players when they enter the obstacle course. Fix the exit point from the obstacle course. Give us a toggle to disable operator in the obstacle course. Make boundary trap border more visible.

A bleedout timer? Why? I can't imagine this was a requested change.

Also, I guess I was too bold to assume that the T4 amp was your guys' attempt to change up the meta. Nope, guess not, Still staying as far away from that as possible.

Thanks for the fixes, though.

Just now, --I-.Zylux.nVbs.-I-- said:

people saying thanks a nice, those arent considered spam? please hide them, they arent worth even the space they use, and then later edited

What about the person that just puts a dot? lmao

" Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions.  " pretty sad just sayin

2 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for Excal Umbra stuff to be available on Prime. 

Because people keep telling me Umbra is not a prime and not reading my OP they can't argue this request. Since umbra is "not a prime" and therefore below Prime in his teir list, then his stuff should be available on Prime just like the original frame. Happy? Good. (inb4 "he is a different frame he can't do that" no his name is excalibur)

Just give it up already. Just because Umbra is "not a prime" does not mean it's a tier below it. Umbra and Prime are the same tier, two sides of the same coin. They are not meant to be interchangeable. And no, I don't want any future Umbras to be able to switch to Prime skins or vice versa either. Since people tend to turn this into founder vs non-founder.

Archived