Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just like the Plains of Eidolon, which frame and equipment will you bring to your first Fortuna/Orb Vallis visit?

Duality52

Possibly concentrated arrow meme Ivara.
Vulkar wraith (same as plains)
Either Akstiletto prime or Mara detron (incase of armor be-gone)
Melee could be anything as I generally don't really stick with a single weapon.  But possibly zenistar cause Ivara UFO.

I might have more / better frames and weapons by the time Fortuna arrives, but for the present it would be:

Rhino / Gara

Dex Sybaris

Akmagnus / Aklex

Galatine / Dex Dakra

Thinking about buying a Dethcube as a replacement for my Taxon (boost my combat capability).

Edited by FlusteredFerret

1. Frost prime cuz venus seems like a frosty place to chill in  (puns)                                                                                                                                                                                                2. Cernos prime                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       askilletto prime                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       War  (war never changes)

12 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Nekros p and Braton p for resources, Pyrana against Nullifiers, Zaw or Synoid Heliocor and Helios p for Scans. Question is: Will the Cutters and Spears from PoE be viable on Orb Vallis or we will need new ones?

Ayyy Nekros FTW

Me:
Nekros P
Tigris P
Euphona P
My Zaw Polearm
Helios P

and probably because they work in regular missions even though they dont serve a purpose.You will probably be able to buy them at the same price as the ones in cetus if you start Orb Vallis before you do Plains. 

Wow, made this post 2 weeks ago and got 3 responses xD

Personally I will be taking my:

Corpra Excal Umbra

Snipetron Vandal (riv'd)

Open slot for Kitgun (Mara Detron for now)

Bo Prime (riv'd)

Helios Prime (to scan ALL of the S#&$ as fast as possible)

8NmH0Mk.jpg

Trying to be thematically appropriate, and Ill say... Looks badass so far

Edited by Aleksundar

Saryn or Mag (Primes)

Baza

Mara Detron

Lesion

Helios Prime with prime spinning bladeboomerang thingies. 

I want to make the corpussies down there suffer whether by pulling them like puppets or corroding their skin layer by layer. 

Edited by Daziri