Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Favorite Primary

(PSN)ChiefDevilEggs

1 minute ago, Lewtenant said:

The supra vandal with entropy burst from cephalon suda. Getting energy through channeled abilities is exceptionally strong and the supra has the horde clearing capabilities that players crave over other syndicate alternatives.

Supra vandal, for the exact same reason ❤️

3 minutes ago, Lewtenant said:

The supra vandal with entropy burst from cephalon suda. Getting energy through channeled abilities is exceptionally strong and the supra has the horde clearing capabilities that players crave over other syndicate alternatives.

That weapon's a joy with a maxed Heavy Caliber, a bunch of fire rate, and statuses of choice. 

I'm usually in a Stance, but that's probably my most used primary for sheer gigglesnorts.

This is going to sound weird but....
Buzlock + Harrow
With the right builds for each it's a Soma on crack with target tracking and I adore it currently

And the Old standby of The Braton prime with rivens. Where my cultists at?

Edited by RetroNomad

The zarr for me. It's strong and has good utility. (Crit and statut potential while being able to hit multiple target multiple time in a single shot)

Also has a good riven for it, but i was already a fan of the weapon.

Only complain i have is the secondary fire being switching fire mode, sometime losing track of the current firing mode and blowing myself up.

Edited by angias

I've mained Vectis Prime sniper rifle for a while.  I can usually one shot kill everything relatively quickly and have gotten used to "quick scoping" with a controller while parkouring.  It's definitely my go-to for Eidolon hunting.  

I've got an Arca Plasmor and a Lenz in Foundry at the moment.  I've heard good things about both.  I need to try an Opticor out as well, though the wiki says it has a few bugs associated with it, which is not cool.  

List of weapons that were OK fun-wise, decently strong, but really not my style both for playstyle and fashion frame:  Supra Vandal, Braton Prime, Soma Prime,  Lanka, Phantasma.

I hate general shotguns with a passion.  Not my playstyle, ever, no matter how OP the gun is.  

I tend to build kits rather than single one for all guns.

That said my three main go to's are tigris prime, tenora and rubico with an honorable mention to vaykor hek when I just dont know.

My 5 forma rivened rubico is an absolute beast and guarantees top damage on my trin in a lot of pubs. I keep it around for free roam and  boss hunting. Watching dropships light up and sortie leve bosses cease existing is a joy. I typically pair it with twin grakatas as a crowd pleaser.

Tigris prime is a close quarters boss dropper paired with atomos for added hilarity. I like it for infested missions where a bit of punch through will evaporate a whole hall way.

Tenora is what I use for survival and other missions where the goal is to kill huge numbers. Paired with pox when heavy gunners and nox start stacking up. This is likely to switch to suptra vandal as the utility is better and the firing not as awkward. Also sounds more awesome.

Braton Prime.  Sometimes the right idea isn't a wave of destruction, a shotgun with more power than 95% of the game's content, a giant laser cannon, or a railgun.  Sometimes the right idea is a simple one executed immaculately.

There's also the fact it hits like a freight train and reliably inflicts status procs at basically any range.

46 minutes ago, RetroNomad said:

This is going to sound weird but....
Buzlock + Harrow
With the right builds for each it's a Soma on crack with target tracking and I adore it currently

And the Old standby of The Braton prime with rivens. Where my cultists at?

I got rid of my riven for this...  But I had such high flight speed on it + Zephyrs turbulence augment,  the shots flew well past the target and would return 10 seconds later...  Uhh the things it could have really done.  It gets increased crit or something when it's locked on..  Hidden passive most overlook it seems

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

The Grinlok honestly. I know the 15% crit chance isn't reliable, but it feels so good to land kills with this gun along with the lever-action animation and sounds to accompany the firing sound.

Plus the Augment is great for Harrow (increasing his max shields for Penance).