Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Favorite Primary

(PSN)ChiefDevilEggs

I use multiple, but my favs of the moment are the Stradavar (-recoil, dmg and PT riven 😛), Sobek (with Corro Shells, it's a absolute beast and I love the chain reactions ^^), Corinth for it's oomph, Flux Rifle because non-stop headshots with a Slash weapon is noice, Burston Prime is fun too and AK-Karak-7 Wraith (40 is "quarante" in french, so it fits :P).

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Grinlok.

For the longest time, I thought it was going to be another Grineer sniper as it sat in my Foundry, awaiting the day it'd be claimed, unsure of what its future would hold. I honestly hate snipers in gaming, so I put off using it for quite a while since I just finished leveling three snipers and wanted to try some different weapons instead. Fast forward a Mastery Rank or two later, and I decided to go to the Wiki and do some research on the weapon and see what I'd be in for, only to stumble upon something that immediately filled me with hope for this gun:

"With pinpoint accuracy, the Grinlok lever-action repeating rifle can easily find the soft spot on any target."

lever-action. Grineer. rifle

I have a huge love for the Grineer aesthetic, and I absolutely adore lever-action rifles, so I knew I had to immediately pull this thing and give it a try, and while it's not quite Sybaris (Prime) levels of strong and doesn't have the same hitting power due to its not too impressive 15% Critical Chance, I immediately fell in love with it and am eagerly awaiting the day we either get a Vaykor Grinlok, Prisma Grinlok, or Grinlok Wraith, all the while trying to get the stats I want on a Riven I have for it to make it even better.

Edited by Fukushu
Forgot about good ol' Steel Meridian

I am currently using either the Braton Prime or the Corinth, depending on mood, mission, and frame. As others have stated, the Braton Prime is just a nice practical gun. The Corinth is also very simple, maybe a little fancier, but still straightforward and practical to use, and also very satisfying.

Lenz.

Something about a bow technologized with a nuke effect that chills then booms is satisfactory on many a level for me. From the use of watching the rod kill to the explosion catching a mob into cool out mode and THEN the Explosion.....ahhh.

Supra Vandal with many a ammo of 500-600 is the minigun that is fun. Use with Volt to get even more damage and speed and it gets that YES vote from me. 

But I am all over the place using different things to have fun.

My fave changes pretty often, but as of right now, it's a bit of an old flame of mine. Scourge, the Scepter of Status effects. Oh, and also...

GMqrXuR.jpg

hTA76qV.jpg

Impalement is such a fun, and effective, way to deal with my enemies. Bonus points because it makes secondary shotguns absolutely busted and for stripping away both max health and armour really fast with the high status and Rad/Viral/Corrosive combo my build's packing, so the mediocre damage of the weapon has very little to chew through. Or, of course, whatever pistol I'm packing. Usually Pyrana Prime right now, but looking forward to Kitguns.

Oh, and it's fashion potential is absolutely glorious. I love it's design.

Grinlok. I love me some spray and pray, but there's an art to getting consecutive headshots with the Grinlok and it feels so damn satisfying. I also have a good Riven for mine, that little levergun is awesome, especially since the buff.

when i can't be bothered to aim, nothing puts a smile on my face quite like the Supra Vandal. I literally cannot help but start smiling when it's wound up fully and just decimating everything. Grakatas might be even quicker but there's weight behind each of the Supra's rounds, it truly feels like a machine gun.

for shotguns, nothing like giving it both barrels of the Tigris prime. I'm aware that in many scenarios, a well built Corinth or Arca Plasmor can perform better, but it's always fun rushing into melee range and going BABAM! 

Tiberon prime is also a weapon I have a soft spot for, 3 fire modes and 5/5 disposition, because having a Karak on Steroids, a Latron Wraith and a Tiberon built into a single weapon wasn't already powerful enough!

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Loza03:

My fave changes pretty often, but as of right now, it's a bit of an old flame of mine. Scourge, the Scepter of Status effects. Oh, and also...

Impalement is such a fun, and effective, way to deal with my enemies. Bonus points because it makes secondary shotguns absolutely busted and for stripping away both max health and armour really fast with the high status and Rad/Viral/Corrosive combo my build's packing, so the mediocre damage of the weapon has very little to chew through. Or, of course, whatever pistol I'm packing. Usually Pyrana Prime right now, but looking forward to Kitguns.

Oh, and it's fashion potential is absolutely glorious. I love it's design.

I think its finally time for me to try that weapon again^^ Clanmate also loving that weapon.

I dont really have a favourite weapon, it always depends on which mission and which frame i am using.

Launchers:

So with Zephyr (Projectile flight speed buff)  and Mag (bubble) i love to use the Zarr.

But the Torid modded for gas is a really fun Corpus killer aswell. (Sortie 3 enhanced enemy shields? Couldnt care less!)

Recently i am also playing the Phantasma because after the secondary mode got patched it is really fun to watch them seek their targets - and strong.

Snipers:

With Nova/Frost i like using snipers because when they are slowed big hordes become better to handle with singletarget weapons. But you can also use weaker weapons due to the damagebuff and have lots of fun with it. Vectis Prime mainly, but the Rubico Prime probably will take its place^^

BeamWeapons:

In general i am also still a fan of the ignis wraith in lower levels (with Combustion Beam to maximize the fun^^) or the amprex for higher levels. The synapse is also a really strong singletarget beam weapon. And recently i modded the Panthera (also with Combusiton Beam!) and it turned out to be really fun although i wasnt too excited at first. Try that weapon with Nezha while using the Chakram and you got flying blades causing chaos everywhere 😛

Rifles:

Tiberon/Stradavar/Argonak/Boltor if i simply wanna shoot enemies with precision, they all feel pretty nice.

Tiberon and Stradavar for the strength and different firemodes, argonak (targetting mechanism) and boltor (spearing enemies on walls^^) for its little twists.

Shotguns:

Arca Plasmor is simply satisfying to use, the sound it makes while going through hordes of enemies^^

Kohm is also really fun and strong, the big magazine and the procs make it worthwhile for me.

Boar Prime: Not too strong, but go trying full $&*&*#(%& with all firerate mods possible (had that on a riven on top..) - i never laughed so hard in Warframe.

At least for the 20 seconds before i ran out of ammo 🤣

Edited by DreisterDino