The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye strata relay...

._.-._.

I think DE is testing if we care about relays by giving us an upgraded relay then having it attacked like this. I'm getting the feeling we dont really care about it and it's gonna go boom.

There is not really any incentive to keep running the mission after the first time.

Edited by SteelOverseer666

il y a 1 minute, SteelOverseer666 a dit :

I think DE is testing if we care about relays by giving us an upgraded relay then having it attacked like this. I'm getting the feeling we dont really care about it and it's gonna go boom.

i just want to fight grineers in the relay again

Well, maybe Balor will really destroy the Strata Relay...

In the next day, transmission from Cressa Tal. "It's really sad that they destroyed our Relay, although it's just a decoy. When we rebuild it we made sure to have some countermeasure against the attacker. So they cannot destroyed our relay again. It's a shame, but thank for your afford in trying to stop the attack."

PS. Well, the Relay do under attack once before when it's nearly finish. So, I do think Strata Relay will have some countermeasure to not get destroyed that easily.

10 hours ago, mikakor said:

Especially since the timer is rigged.  

It's not going down. And by it I mean the percentage, not the ETA. In 20 hours it's dropped 13%

I believed the conspiracy theories last time, they showed a graph showing that it really did drop 25% per day. Not this time, Strata is ded

2 hours ago, InvalidName404 said:

Hurray!! See the bright side guys, another Unlock Relay err.. Rebuild Relay event, another reward! 😂

good point xd

2 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

If Strata gets destroyed, I'm going to be pretty dammed annoyed. It's the only relay I like, in addition to it being unique among all the other boring, copy-pasted, silver and gray relays.

ikr?

plus ppl haven't seen baro hanging around in strata relay yet

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

It's not going down. And by it I mean the percentage, not the ETA. In 20 hours it's dropped 13%

I believed the conspiracy theories last time, they showed a graph showing that it really did drop 25% per day. Not this time, Strata is ded

This. It was around 83% and 3 days 2 hours or so left when I last checked.

Even though I'm not a fan of the new relay, I don't want to see it destroyed, especially so soon. Guess I should buckle up and do my share.

5 hours ago, InvalidName404 said:

Hurray!! See the bright side guys, another Unlock Relay err.. Rebuild Relay event, another reward! 😂

be honest? nope? DE dont give more build-events for us, if we can't protect new relay, cuz this is nonsense

ATM 2d6h 68.4% @BoarWarrior

Edited by Rin-senpai

On 2018-10-03 at 7:37 PM, TARINunit9 said:

And now that strata is about to be saved, I still stand by this post. In the last 22 hours it dropped from ~32% to 5%, way more than that Tuesday-Wednesday change. People realized that no, for real, we will blow up Strata unless we start playing. Plus it's Friday night, of course everyone is going online to fight the Fomorian

Relay attack event - scripted event. Player does not cause any influence on its progression. If devs want to destroy relay it will be destroyed but now they dont want to.

Last day a lot players had a crashes caused by discord. Also there was some server lags. But somehow fomorian losed a lot of percent of health. Strange isnt it? Also fomorian event did not started earlier because devs did not want to and it had approximately 120% of  built. And the most strange thing - most of completed relay attack event have same PercentLosedPerDay (PLPD).All of these things is a proof that player cannot cause any influence on this event.

Edited by ---UMBRA---

The original events were scripted BECAUSE there was nothing in place to rebuild relays if they WERE destroyed, thus potentially leading to -0- relays, which would obviously be a problem.

With the new addition of the Pyrus Project, we now have a system to restore relays, ....thus we can also reason that they can be destroyed.  There is no reason to believe otherwise, tbh.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

The original events were scripted BECAUSE there was nothing in place to rebuild relays if they WERE destroyed, thus potentially leading to -0- relays, which would obviously be a problem.

With the new addition of the Pyrus Project, we now have a system to restore relays, ....thus we can also reason that they can be destroyed.  There is no reason to believe otherwise, tbh.

Except that for now, we KNOW that these event are scripted so we can win. Now you gotta finda source that says that these events aren't scripted anymore.