Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro is dead to me (probably)

PookieNumnums

to be fair, DE can't really win when it comes to Primed mods. they either make good ones and end up completely breaking the slight semblance of balance the game has, or they make terrible ones that are situational at best. players complain either way, so part of me wouldn't be surprised if DE outright refused to make more Primed mods.

I think consoles are supposed to get Prisma Twin Gremlins, which will make this week a bit more worthwhile for me. as for primed Streamline, not gonna happen for us as we can already spam powers a ridiculous amount if we want to anyway. and don't give me "but China has it", Chinaframe is a separate version of the game entirely and is balanced differently. let the Chinese unbalance their version of the game as much as they like, it doesn't affect us.

5 hours ago, Jaysus41 said:

Efficiency is hard capped at 75%, any more than that does nothing.

I don't know why they don't just release that mod, Primed Continuity is leagues more OP than Primed Streamline ever could be.

I'm not so sure about that. Blind Rage builds would suddenly be much more efficient with Primed Streamline and there'd be no reason to not use Blind Rage for anything that benefits from strength. Blind Rage is already on a lot of my strength builds, maybe over 50% of them, so it'd be quite OP.

Oh yeah and while Fleeting Expertise reduces channeling drain, Primed Streamline would be the staple of choise for duration frames like Limbo and Zephyr.

Edited by BoarWarrior

Primed Streamline would instantaneously become one of the best warframe mod if it has the same values as primed Continuity.

Efficiency is a much better stat than duration, and is currently much harder to properly balance in your builds. Almost no build can afford sub 100% efficiency without playing with an EV trinity. In most scenario you use at least one of the efficiency mods. Blind rage would become much better with such a mod.

I have a feeling it's not going to be it though, powercreep is already real, do we really need to make our builds even stronger when the challenging content to test those builds don't exist currently in the game (unless you're willing to sit for hours in the same endless mission) ?

3 hours ago, Escapements said:

i have nothing official sorry , but based on my experience and my gut instinct , i can guarantee you they will revisit the whole riven system let alone the disposition ,

the reason for that is the last backlash in the forum (before chroma prime access) and the disaster that spawned from gram prime unchanged disposition , they no

longer able to pretend that theres no problem 

long story short , nothing will be safe when melee 3.0 / fotuna lunches .

Why am I not surprised you're still here posting on a forum alt account spreading fake news

6 hours ago, Tora.Prime said:

Primed streamline + fleeting expertise = 120% efficiency
you really hope DE broke his own system intentionally? sorry but that mod never gonna exist 

You have been here for 3 years and still have not realized that Efficiency is capped at +75%?
Woah, this game really is hard to understand it seems.

5 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Why am I not surprised you're still here posting on a forum alt account spreading fake news

I mean, it's almost like logic is beyond him.

Let alone that any disposition change will not effect current rivens unless DE want's a backlash to go legal.

1 minute ago, LupisV0lk said:

Let alone that any disposition change will not effect current rivens unless DE want's a backlash to go legal.

I thought if they changed the disposition the current rivens will change stats to reflect them? Thats what it claims on the wiki. I know there has been a lot of player noise about riven disposition but we've had nothing official from DE, claiming a change is coming based off a gut instinct is just scare-mongering.

Just now, Joe_Barbarian said:

claiming a change is coming based off a gut instinct is just scare-mongering.

Which is all they can do and is rather dishonest.

But then again i'm not exactly salty about not being able to get all the good rivens.

9 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Why would the backlash go legal? I know people have invested more than a thousand bucks on best rivens so yeah it can be a reaction. But I would not expect them to win easily, since DE have stated before what their policy with riven dispositions was gonna be. They haven't abided by that and nobody's suing them for that even though it makes the game worse, but people would sue them for keeping their word? Just seems kinda backwards, but then again salt overwrites logic and common benefit.

Well, if my Cycron Riven dispo went up I am not complaining...

The only Riven I have left worth nerfing is maybe the Rubico one.

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

With Primed Streamline (assuming it has the same numbers as Primed Continuity does) you would only need to sacrifice 20% power duration to hit 175% eff. Not to mention that by only using P Streamline, abilities would be half the cost. It kinda negates the whole power balance of "efficiency at the cost of duration" that Fleeting Expertise has. Thus, IMO, it would be a massive gamebreaker. Primed Continuity is different, since we have 3 other mods besides Continuity that affect power duration, one of which is nearly double the effect of P Cont.

Zenurik trinity amd arcane enrgize say hello. Energy isnt a problem imho.

53 minutes ago, BoarWarrior said:

Why would the backlash go legal? I know people have invested more than a thousand bucks on best rivens so yeah it can be a reaction. But I would not expect them to win easily, since DE have stated before what their policy with riven dispositions was gonna be. They haven't abided by that and nobody's suing them for that even though it makes the game worse, but people would sue them for keeping their word? Just seems kinda backwards, but then again salt overwrites logic and common benefit.

I wouldn't mind riven disposition changes but I wish riven's didn't have those 0.1% multipliers, I am barely able to stand non 5% multipliers in regular mods.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

to be fair, DE can't really win when it comes to Primed mods. they either make good ones and end up completely breaking the slight semblance of balance the game has, or they make terrible ones that are situational at best. players complain either way, so part of me wouldn't be surprised if DE outright refused to make more Primed mods.

I think consoles are supposed to get Prisma Twin Gremlins, which will make this week a bit more worthwhile for me. as for primed Streamline, not gonna happen for us as we can already spam powers a ridiculous amount if we want to anyway. and don't give me "but China has it", Chinaframe is a separate version of the game entirely and is balanced differently. let the Chinese unbalance their version of the game as much as they like, it doesn't affect us.

Honestly I think your argument right there is why Primed Streamline doesn't actually matter at this point. Everyone is running Zenurik anyway, so who really cares? 

Il y a 8 heures, Jaysus41 a dit :

Efficiency is hard capped at 75%, any more than that does nothing.

I don't know why they don't just release that mod, Primed Continuity is leagues more OP than Primed Streamline ever could be.

Just chiming in, it does do something. Namely, it allows channeled skills to ignore duration. Also, it allows you to get 65% efficiency with a maxed Blind Rage. 

If that is nothing to you... 

So many salty player xD This Luxury problems with rivens and combination with new primed mods... guys: if you are in such a point at the game you deserve to be OP. I dont think that anything really can break the modsytem anymore and a primed streamline would not be the end. Maybe if they make prime corrupted mods one day... and the riven topic is also pretty ridiculous. It's funny to see so many luxury problems in the forum. Thank you all for that smile you bring on my face! 🙂