Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will the frames go past lvl 30.

(PSN)KiddBrooklyn24

2 minutes ago, (PS4)rainierv3 said:

They've been at the same lvl , for the past 5yrs

Yes, because that is the lvl at which the game balances mod capacity.  Why would they go higher when we have MORE than enough options to squeeze every bit of mod space out of them?

Also this shouldn't have the megathread tag.

Would be cool if we could go beyond MR30 with a frame and gain additional abilities on top of the four we have for each.

I feel the game is overly simplistic with the four ability rule and having like eight for each would be a good start.

Equinox already has six, Vauban got like seven, some with multiple uses augmented and you can still easily get used to it and it's nice to have versatile frames with a wide range of options.

3 hours ago, (PS4)rainierv3 said:

Forma effectively doubles the level of a warframe or weapon so it already exists.

Also more ppl whining about the megathread tag should just ask DE to remove it from the selectable tags, its kinda weird that something is mod only when its readily availiable for any new person to click on it.

4 hours ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Forma effectively doubles the level of a warframe or weapon so it already exists.

Also more ppl whining about the megathread tag should just ask DE to remove it from the selectable tags, its kinda weird that something is mod only when its readily availiable for any new person to click on it.

I don't think they actually can, why I'm not sure

4 hours ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

They can't. Do you really think they would want everyone to tag their super great rework with Megathread if they could just turn it off?

7 hours ago, (PS4)rainierv3 said:

We've been using guns for the past 5 years, should DE make Warframe into DJ Hero now?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Thats extremely weird design, ive never seen replicated elsewhere but alright.

DE are using a heavily customised version of an existing Forum site template that I've used it myself in the past, it's got some specific quirks.

Basically the tags are either exclusively usable by the top-tier mods, or they're 'general use' tags that can be used by anyone. Since DE want there to be Community Moderators, who can lock threads, delete specific posts, and create actual Megathreads, but don't want to give them the omni-potent powers of the top-tier moderation, they can't make the 'megathread' tag exclusive.