Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 120 Overview!

[DE]Taylor

cdfdeceab819598f65c7be0185094ded.jpg 
The team was back yet again with a slew of content to talk about for what might be the last Devstream of 2018! If you’re looking for a recap of what was revealed and discussed without the need for YouTube timestamps (much love to our timestamp Tenno!), keep on reading in our overview here: https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-120-overview

Everything looks awesome. 

Also, this is probably the wrong place but... everything on the devstream web page starts playing at the same time automatically, which prevents me from watching anything on mobile. 

Edit2: Can't get the autoplay to stop regardless of browser settings.

Mesa looks amazing. Wukong looks great (just needs that rework), Limbo looked good too with the ingame model (still rip revenant...), Baruuk's kit isn't super fresh but it looks clean and good for pretty much everything I guess. I'm a martial art nut so I'm looking forward to him. If Wukong rework comes anytimes soon, I'll have a mean double team. Only thing I'm not a fan of are the nyx / titania bandaid buffs.

*sacrifices numerous Rhinos in hopes that Akjagara Prime has at least 15% crit chance. And maaaaaaaaybe an interesting passive*

More archwing stuff is nice. Wish we had more archwing mission content rather than weapons and mods, but I suppose we could keep waiting for Railjack. Especially so since we have little variety in the way of archwing mods, and a good number of them are... inferior... to their non-archwing counterparts, though I suppose you can't really compare them given the, uh, usage difference.

Also, thanks for giving Titania an energy boost.

@DeMonkey As the honorary representative of the Wukong Faction, we can surely trust that you have already purchased the Wukong Deluxe skin long before DE even showcased it here, yes? Surely you haven't brought shame and dishonor to the Wukong Faction by neglecting to do this, right? *nod nod*

First Livestream!

Baruuk seems nice, but his 2 is going to be abused for DPS, and his 3 can be replaced by a Loki with some range. His 1 and 4 are cool tho. (His 4 was the most satisfying thing I’ve ever seen.)

THANKS FOR MESA PRIMEE! You saved me about 4 Forma, and I’m definitely buying her Prime Access when it comes out.

(You won me 5 dollars 😜)

P.S. could you guys please fix the K-Drive Grindy trick not activating anymore even though I’m grinding? Thanks!

Tbh I’m disappointed in what I saw of nyx and titania on the devstream. Yes, we saw the changes in action with nyx however they didn’t show any new changes that the players asked for e.g. make her be able to move in her 4th ability without mod.

With titania, she didn`t get a lot of screen time because they were too busy joking and fooling around wasting time. The only change she got that people asked for is for her to get more energy other than that that’s it.

When I saw the “How to Provide Good Constructive Feedback” message. I’m thinking what’s the point if your going to listen to 10% of peoples feedback. I don`t do this but I understand why peoples cuss DE out because they are making it hard for people (and me) to support them 100% and it’s a damn shame.

@[DE]Rebecca As seen from the devstream, Baruuk's sleep ability has slow charge-up time before the sleep comes into effect. May I ask why is there this 'charge-up time' or 'delay'? Which same goes for Garuda's 4. What is the purpose of the 'charge-up' or 'delay'? Those are not powerful abilities that can kill fast. Saryn on the other hand which many players used her 4 to nuke rooms... has no charge-up on her 4. Why is it like that???

I know it is pressurizing to churn out frames after frames which is why many of new frames' abilites are just tweaks of previous frames' abilities. That is to some degree fine... but adding unnecessary thing like 'charge-up' or 'delay' to abilities is... uncalled for.

Despite going to earn millions from Mesa Prime access, don't let that cloud the mind because players are starting to see the 'era of copy n paste frame abilties'. Some even suggesting someone who is more capable to take over the task of developing frame abilities.

Archived