Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

Merry Christmas and Tennobaum lads!

Wishlist: I'd personally like the Oxylus sentinel, or a Khora, or just a few warframe/weapon slots, would definitely make my day!

Story: I've been helping new players with missions and warframe tutorials, as well as helping pals get standing with Fortuna by bringing them along when I track animals. 

Thanks very much to whomever sends gifts, and I hope you have a good Christmas lads! 

EDIT :  @Urim512 you absolute legend, thanks for oxylus!

EDIT 2: @Arichnid-Scorpiones you absolute legend, cheers for the Nidus deluxe skin collection! 

Edited by Tangociss

ok so I have a massive wishlist of stuff that I want, and you wanted a story so here one it happened about late October when I met this new player who had no idea what to do ingame and was just hanging around maroos bazaar and at the time they didn't have any gear apart from the starting gear so I gave them my last nekros prime set to help them grind since I already had the frame on my account had had a decent amount of plat at the time I then helped them grind to get the necessary supplies to build him so he could have an early game advantage I would have given them something else but that was all I had at the time and they seemed to enjoy it nonetheless this is my "nice" guy story or at least the first one that comes to mind and if you want you can view my wish list on ps4 at ISAIAH_DJ and that's all I got to say smiley face 😀

MERRY TENNOBAUM EVERYONE! 😄

I will attempt to give as many gifts as possible with the platinum I have been gathering lately in the spirit of tennobaum this year.

To be truthful I don't really need any kind of gift so platinum is probably better spent sending gifts to new players for them to get some shiny new stuff! 😄

Even so, if you would like to get me something I would greatly appreciate it. You can choose whatever you fancy, like a ship decoration or a deluxe skin for your favourite frame since I don't really have any of those.

Nevertheless I hope you have fun and wish you a happy Tennobaum 😄

Thanks for making this topic and thanks to all the gifters for hitting the 1st checkpoint 🙂

Wishlist: forma/a pet bed for the kitty!

Happy holidays everyone!

EDIT: Thanks to @IceColdHawk, @Arachnid-Scorpiones, @Longeres and @trunks013 for being generous! Hope u guys have a good one 🙂

Edited by Black-chameleon

Merry Tennobaum!

It's not much honestly, just helped my grandmother with her Christmas lights. She loves this holiday enough I'll deal with my fear of heights to get her lights up for her.

Honestly any gift is fine, surprise me if you would like. That's the whole point of a gift right?  

On the ps4: ShuOmua 

Thank you to everyone that has been gifting. 

Dear santatenno,

this year i was a good tenno,i helped Clem,my new best friend ,in his intent,and we together save the earth,again...

my wishlist:

-forma

-affinity boost

but everything else is good accepted

Platform : PC

name: LIGHTSTORM22

have a happy Tennobaum!

Merry Tennobaum everyone ! ❤️ 

it's amazing to see how this community has grown, and it hasn't been a day that I haven't enjoyed playing this game with everyone.

I'll do what i can to help out with this years Tennobaum, but i'll also take my part as an receiver of the gifts 😉 ❤️ 

Wishlist: Forma, slots (weapon, warframe or riven), catalyst (reactor is ok too, but preferably catalyst)

Anything is fine really, i can take decorations aswell as other things.

PC: Warnech

Merry Tennobaum and have a happy new year ! 😉❤️❤️ 

hello guys happy tennobaum this is my first tennobaum but you guys are make a great community anyways thanks for giveing me great place to have fun in for the last 2 month  i dont want to make it long so .

this is my ign : Skillzat pc user and here is my list

1- mesa presido [ mesa and i m waiting for mesa prime so hard) ^^

2- nekros irkalla skin/collection [i love playing nekros alot and the way he feels while playing]

3- Storm colour pallete (to get black cuz dont have black yet and it have some other colours as well)

4- suparna syandana  [i think it looks amazing and its just came out would look great on prime mesa p )

5- nidus phryke skin/collection

or a frame/weopen slot would also be great

thanks guys hope u have a great upcoming year ^_^

Merry Tennobaum Everyone 

Finally it's that time of the year again, well time flies away so fast
i want to thank you for all players who played and supported warframe for the past year, i hope we have a good year ahead with more content in this game.

i don't really have any story since this year mostly i am struggling with my thesis and my health 😂😂😂 i'm just recently coming back to warframe so the only good thing i did probably just helping my friend with his chroma prime, and helping my other friend with his focus farming..

what i wished for is:

1. Goldentatoes (and a lot of it 😀)
  2. Forma (and a lot of it 😃)
  3. Nidus (because i hate to farm him, and if somebody is nice enough to give me one 😥)
  4. Kavat starter pack (because why not more kats 😄)
  5. and any other thing that you're willing to give anyway 😂😂

Well that's all i got to say, so merry tennobaum  from me, Kurokuri and ciao [oh and happy soon to be new year!]

EDIT:
I want to say thanks to @Arachnid-Scorpiones and @ShadowXReflex for giving slots and forma! 😮 may you guys have a great year ahead!

Edited by Kurokuri
Thanks

Merry Christmass, and a awesome Tennobaum 2018 for everyone! ❤️  

After 3 long years suffering of depression and anxiety problems i FINALLY could get a job! IM SO HAPPY! Im very very happy and optimist about 2019! But with this i got like just weekends to play 😕 But atleast i have weekends right? 😄 I would love to give some gifts BUT i didnt get my first full payment e.e i got like 3 days of work payment cuz i started 11/27 sooo... 

MY WISHLIST: 

Frames and arsenal:  

Spoiler

ANY Weapon that is of your taste! Like: "Oh, i relly love my amprex, i should give one to this boi so he could love too !

Garuda 

Khora PLEASE IM A CAT PERSON WHO CANT HAVE A CAT e,e 

Revenant 

Limbo, Zephyr, Mirage, Nova, Nyx, Volt, Rhino, Banshee PRIMES 

Cosmetics:

Spoiler

ANY, colors please! Any armor, any syandana, anything!  Bundles and skins are also very welcome!

Misc: 

Spoiler

Any slots! Any ship things! Any pet related things! POTATOES TOO PLEASE!

Ty so much for this opportunity, i really like how this community is getting bigger and really awesome, im so sorry for any english wrong words i used this is not my primary language. 

MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY TENNOBAUM GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Edited by Synchronista.
Need of potatoes!

Merry Christmas,and happy Tennobaum 2018 .

Don't know what to say about what's ve done...Helping new warframe players,helping a friend moving to his new house,and a lot of other stuff...

My little dream is to get Garuda or Octavia

In terms of cosmetics,everything is welcome ! Syandanas,armor parts(or sets),skins,everything !

22 hours ago, DamienPheonix1038 said:

Merry Tennobaum

PC here!

• Boosters!
  • Boosters!
  • Boosters!
  • Warframe slots! 
  • Whatever you wanna gift!

Thank you! I will be getting paid soon so gifts will be returned when able ASAP! ❤️ 

#WeAllGiftTogether 🎁

#WeAllGiftTogether 🎁 For anyone that wants to carry the tag while gifting! 

Hello my name is Hawk and i....

...lemme just start the story as to what i've done so generously to deserve something:

unknown.png

The end.

My wishlist:

• Scaling, rewarding and replayable content
  • Chroma made good again
  • Proper melee balancing

398570232647647242.png?v=1

Maybe one day my wishes still become true. A man can dream.

Also thank you (wtf i haven't even posted in here yet) @Arachnid-Scorpionesunknown.png?width=469&height=464

and at the same time screw you xD

unknown.png

• Like 1