Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Frame

Veridian

12 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Check out the Nova deluxe skin... I spent like 230 plat on the pack just so I could burn my teammates' eyes out.

I actually really like the skin but that helm is pretty terrible.

Edited by Guest

What's even the point of this thread? Like seriously, it just seems like a pointless conversation because there is no 'ugliest' frame. It's all based around personal opinion. I bet there are people that absolutely hate one Warframe but love the design of that same one. I really don't see the point of trying to point out design 'flaws' in a Warframe, because those are just really design choices. Every character in this game has a design for their theme, gameplay, general aesthetic and design; and of course it's not always going to please every single person. I think all Warframes and even Primes look good in their own right, and it feels silly to try and determine which one is the ugliest because there is no true equalizer to determine it. For anyone who does think that a Warframe does look ugly, I have 2 things to say to you. 1: There's always someone that can think that your favorite frame is also the ugliest, son of a female dog that has ever existed, and 2: There are many ways to fix the design of a Warframe you don't personally like (color palette, skins, alternate helmets, etc). I know it seems like I came into this thread for no reason to complain about a silly topic but honestly I am just trying to remind people that you shouldn't feel bad for liking a Frame's design, everyone just has their own special opinion. In general, there is no ugly Warframe, and you shouldn't feel bad for liking 'something ugly', because there is no right opinion on what is ugly in this game. 

Anyway, Oberon Prime has the worst design ever, screw him and his angelic LEGO pieces on his shoulders. ⋅

Edited by Scruffel

ugliest Vanilla frame: Hydroid. he looks like they shaped him out of a ball of slime, totally hideous IMO. thank god his prime looks a lot better.

ugliest prime Frame: Oberon Prime. I don't know what they were thinking, he went from deer/mage paladin to a weird shaped bull with a ridiculous neck. praise be for the Feyarch Skin.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scruffel said:

What's even the point of this thread? Like seriously, it just seems like a pointless conversation because there is no 'ugliest' frame. It's all based around personal opinion. I bet there are people that absolutely hate one Warframe but love the design of that same one. I really don't see the point of trying to point out design 'flaws' in a Warframe, because those are just really design choices. Every character in this game has a design for their theme, gameplay, general aesthetic and design; and of course it's not always going to please every single person. I think all Warframes and even Primes look good in their own right, and it feels silly to try and determine which one is the ugliest because there is no true equalizer to determine it. For anyone who does think that a Warframe does look ugly, I have 2 things to say to you. 1: There's always someone that can think that your favorite frame is also the ugliest, son of a female dog that has ever existed, and 2: There are many ways to fix the design of a Warframe you don't personally like (color palette, skins, alternate helmets, etc). I know it seems like I came into this thread for no reason to complain about a silly topic but honestly I am just trying to remind people that you shouldn't feel bad for liking a Frame's design, everyone just has their own special opinion. In general, there is no ugly Warframe, and you shouldn't feel bad for liking 'something ugly', because there is no right opinion on what is ugly in this game. 

Anyway, Oberon Prime has the worst design ever, screw him and his angelic LEGO pieces on his shoulders. ⋅

edgy