Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 1

[DE]Rebecca

22 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I still see them. Let me relog to see if that's the issue.

EDIT: Still appear. In fact I have too a single alert (which I guess will be the last one and was runniong pre update) for the next 5 mins rewarding a Nitain Extract.

still no abitration shows off and i didnt do the last one

knbbiv2d.png

6 minutes ago, AntawnMary said:

mEY3tG7.png

When you don't want neither friend nor clanmate 🤣

Okay that sucks, I hate this sort of thing, what's next? "Sell 5 normal weapons or a single prime weapon"

I got to MR 21 doing nothing but joining PUGs, made my own little guild I leveled to rank 9, why are you now forcing me to play the game the way you want rather then how I used to play it?

Please don't force us to do stuff we wouldn't normally do to be able to get our old rewards, that's the OPPOSITE of an improvement...

2 minutes ago, Dzsibu said:

Sortie with friend or clanmate? Please stop forcing this, i play this game solo or with random dudes, if i want to hangout with my freinds i go with then to the pub.... i dont get this, BAD idea.

i agree with that .. so many ppl run solo clans or without any clan or in dead clans ..so plz remove it or change it 

30 minutes ago, AvatarX76 said:

Why not within an alliance as well? It would help the smaller ghost clans (inc. solo clans) that a part of larger alliances.

RQ5K2Fi.png

We have a multitude of players, and Warframe is fundamentally a co-op game. While a majority of these events can be completed in a solo setting, we wanted to be able to reward those who also spend time playing this game with friends and allies. We are going to be looking at feedback with many eyes as this new system is rolled out, so keep your thoughts coming. For everyone who has these concerns, what else would you like to see? Feedback is important, but keep it constructive, please.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

we wanted to be able to reward those who also spend time playing this game with friends and allies.

This effectively punishes solo players for not playing with friends and allies.

People who play with friends and allies, basically complete the same objectives as solo players, except in many cases it's probably easier to complete than for a solo player

1 minute ago, [DE]Bear said:

We have a multitude of players, and Warframe is fundamentally a co-op game. While a majority of these events can be completed in a solo setting, we wanted to be able to reward those who also spend time playing this game with friends and allies. We are going to be looking at feedback with many eyes as this new system is rolled out, so keep your thoughts coming. For everyone who has these concerns, what else would you like to see? Feedback is important, but keep it constructive, please.

The idea may be to rewards people who play how you would like them to, but it comes out as punishment for those who don't.

Let's put it this way, if it's something a player would not normally do it shouldn't be a challenge to get rewards we used to have access to before.

Anything that is part of unveiling a Riven is fair game for example IMO but even then not everyone does that, basically old rewards should not be tied to new challenges.

Uh, I'm not sure I understand this.

1) Is "Wolf of Saturn Six" a new syndicate, with perpetual standing just like other syndicates?
2) The acts provide standing. But how do I rank up with it?
3) Does the rank go all the way to 30?
4) Does the standing reset after a little over 4 days?
5) How do I unlock the rewards based on standing? / rank? Are they provided automatically once the required standing? / rank? is achieved?
6) Do the tiered rewards change with time?

52 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

It's more like, the ONLY thing...

yeah, I intended to lowkey throw shade, but didn't want to be mean before actually playing it. seeing as there are no actual missions, just "play whatever, get your weekly", I must say the removal of alerts was a bad move, probably. will see how it plays out.
there has to be more, right? something? anything? there was supposed to be story. but... right now all I feel that shutting down Nora for knowing too much would be the most sensible course of action

5 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Just remove the text 'while playing with a friend or clanmate' and make sure it never appears again.  Problem solved.

You are not rewarding people who play this game 'with friends and allies' by including a requirement like this, you are specifically penalizing those who, for whatever reason, choose not to.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

I'll be another for saying this is a horrible portion of the new system. Being a solo player, I don't want or need to be with anyone in missions. I take my time and enjoy playing alone to push myself to be better and stronger. If I wanted to be social, I would go to the grocery store and talk to a cashier or someone.

I'm not in game to see the other challenges, but the forced co-op challenges are not the way to go. A lot of people made this clear before the Profit Taker released, only to see the same issues with Nightwave again. I'm just going to skip the co-op ones since 5k standing isn't worth playing in a group. I'm also not suggesting making solo challenges. No reason to make people play solo, just like there is no reason to make people play in co-op. You reward groups, but penalize solo, just seems like an odd choice when the topic of playing solo comes up pretty often but when new content comes out y'all go right back to the "co-op, co-op, co-op" mentality and all other discussions about the same exact thing from past updates seem to be forgotten. 

Archived