Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2

[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2

Melee Phase 1: 'Flow' Changes:

Tenno, thank you kindly for your feedback, videos, and reactions so far on last night's Melee changes! We've been live for less than 24 hour with Phase 1 and we're going to start experimenting a little bit with some feedback. Our first experiment has to do with players who are truly committed to 'The Sword Alone'. 

• Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button (LT for controller), as it was in the past. 

Controller Changes & Fixes:

• Melee Channeling can no longer be rebound on Controller due to it completely breaking Melee 2.99997 changes. We apologize for the discomfort this may cause for those who have built their controllers comfortably around a different binding. You can't make an omelette without cracking some eggs!
  • Fixed a widespread issue where players using Controllers could no longer Aim after the Melee 2.99997 changes. This affected numerous mechanics like Aim Gliding, Melee Channeling, etc.
    • We’ll be continuing to monitor controller issues as they arise! If you’re still having issues, restoring your Controller bindings to ‘Default’ will help in the meantime. Please let us know of further issues!
  • Fixed an issue where attempting to reload your Primary/Secondary while in Melee mode would not transition you back to your gun. 

Plains of Eidolon Changes & Fixes:

• Removed Hildryn's Shield-gate mechanic that was applying to Eidolon Lures, resulting in an invulnerability for 3 seconds after their Shields are destroyed before becoming vulnerable again.
  • Fixes towards Teralyst (and possibly Gantulyst/Hydrolyst) getting stuck in the Plains which caused constant teleporting all over the landscape.
  • Fixes towards Teralyst (and possibly Gantulyst/Hydrolyst) not using abilities.

Hildryn Changes & Fixes:

• Hildryn's Main Blueprint has moved from Vox Solaris' Offering Rank of Shadow (Rank 5) to Agent (Rank 2).
  • Greatly reduced the camera angle when casting Hildryn’s Haven.
  • Fixed Hildryn’s Shield Pillage not removing Status Effects for Clients.
  • Fixed Hildryn being able to use ziplines (and other context actions) while in Aegis Storm.
  • Fixed script errors when casting Hildryn’s Balefire.

Changes:

• Improvements towards the Operator curly hair hairlines to show less scalp.
  • Balanced the Jat Kittag spark FX for less visual noise.
  • The Rakta Dark Dagger’s innate upgrade on equip is now called Mind Haze.

Operation: Buried Debt Fixes:

• Clarified and corrected the Buried Debts data-hashes section of the World State Window to read as ‘UNDISCOVERED’ when you haven't scanned any data-hashes yet, instead of ‘SCANNED’.
  • Updated the Diluted Thermia description to read:
    • A magma like liquid that is diluted with coolant during the extraction process. Thermia can be found fracturing the surface of the Orb Vallis during thermal flare-ups. Could this be the key to weakening the Exploiter Orb's defenses?
  • Diluted Thermia now displays as a special pickup in the UI (similar to Argon Crystal, etc).
  • Amalgam Mods can now be Chat linked and found in the Codex.
  • Fixed a crash when engaging with a Thermia Fracture.
  • Fixed Coolant Canisters disappearing if you picked them up too quickly.

HOTDROPPED FIXES:

• Hotdropped a fixed early this morning that was preventing players from downloading Warframe from the website. If you experienced this issue please try again!
  • Fixed real money purchased weapons (Prime Access, etc) not coming potatoed (Orokin Catalyst). Missing potatoes have been rectified to affected accounts in either your Inventory or the respective potatoless weapon depending on if you potatoed after the purchase was made. 

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to login when playing in Steam Big Picture mode.
  • Fixed cases of some enemies not attacking in Plains or Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when unzooming or switch weapons during Mining.
  • Fixed inability to Trade if it includes an Ayatan Star.
  • Fixed Exard Scaffold not resetting damage resistances on Sentients.
  • Fixed Harrow’s Penance recast not refreshing Duration.
  • Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm self timer not being refreshed when affected by Mass Vitrify.
  • Fixed the Tarock Thrown Blade Skin not applying to the Spira Prime or Hikou Prime once thrown.
  • Fixed missing FX/texture for Rhino’s Iron Skin.
  • Fixed missing Elemental FX for the Glaive Prime.
  • Fixed Kitgun FX lingering perpetually if the Glaive is also equipped.
  • Fixed Warframe Ability videos turning white after unfocusing on the Ability.
    • We’re still seeing some playback issues with these that we’re investigating! 
  • Fixed missing functionality when clicking an active Resource Booster in the UI.
  • Fixed Foundry UI notifications displaying a filepath.
  • Fixed [PH] context actions in the Mastery Rank 27 test.
  • Fixed a script error when accessing the Dojo Room Option Panel.

Thank you for the hotfix. Will coordinated players be allowed to do bounties during fracture sealing or at least multiple canisters at once? There is no option to be efficient and it makes the canister objective feel more like a Mobile Defense than Excavation.

Also, can "Fractures Sealed" be a statistic on the profile? It would be nice to have a structure that is both non-competitive and optionally competitive for players to track their personal progress.

Additionally, K-Drive Mastery is still broken in the profile UI:

Quoting for visibility:

13 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

Equip your affected k-drive go out on the valis and earn at least 1 XP with it and go back.

Original bug report link.

2 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix. Will coordinated players be allowed to do bounties during fracture sealing or at least multiple canisters at once? There is no option to be efficient and it makes the canister objective feel more like a Mobile Defense than Excavation.

Also, can "Fractures Sealed" be a statistic on the profile? It would be nice to have a structure that is both a non-competitive and optionally competitive for players to track their personal progress.

Please don't let this end up like the Dark Split Sword 😞 

Yes, please add Fractures Sealed for a profile stat since it is an operation after all.

You fixed the status effects bug on Shield Pillage. Dope. Now, please tune her abilities properly so that she makes sense against factions besides the Corpus. I was so excited for this frame, and she's done nothing but disappoint since I bought her.

il y a 4 minutes, Voltage a dit :

Also, can "Fractures Sealed" be a statistic on the profile? It would be nice to have a structure that is both a non-competitive and optionally competitive for players to track their personal progress.

Please don't let this end up like the Dark Split Sword 😞 

I was just discovering the same 😉
- My main k-drive appearing as maxed ;
- The 2 other ones already maxed, appearing as not maxed ;
- And the new one, of course, not maxed yet, appearing as not maxed

So, I was just doing some Archwing missions for ALUs for Razorback, and the enemies seemed to have borrwed the engines from Spaceball One, and were moving about at Ludicrous Speed. Going to check in a moment to see if it still persists, but it was quite hilarious.

Just now, Blackwolfe said:

So no fix for the cases of people losing their closed fracture credit after host migration/extraction yet?

Do you remember plains of eidalon? It took months for bounties to be stable. Just be more careful and extract sooner.

(Repost from the previous forum thread because I feel like it's important enough. It could be used heavily to exploit if people can reproduce it)
Okay so, found a bug. What I did was I entered the orb vallis through the node that leads directly to it as Ivara, traveled directly to the temple of profit and then got spooked by the exploiter orb. I killed a few of the coolant orbs, plopped the thingymabob on one of those rifts and tried defending. I died twice, the thingymabob went down and I decided to go back down to fortuna to get limbo to have a better chance of beating it solo. Lo and behold the long wait in the elevator back down to fortuna had an unexpected twist because a minute before the screen popped up I was greeted by two lazulite toroids just sitting there, I grabbed them, the reward thingy popped up in the lower left displaying that I did indeed collect them and a bit later the mission rewards screen popped up, also showing that I had gotten them. I then went to little duck to check if I did indeed get them (but not before freaking out and bragging about it to a buddy) They are there, ready to be offered up for standing. Just wanted to let you all know. I have no clue whatsoever what exactly caused it, but good luck reproducing it and fixing it, wish you the best. (Ps, thanks for the update, it's very cool (even if I can barely run fortuna on my toaster))
❤️ (Pps, if you don't believe me, I don't blame you, I honestly wouldn't dedicate one of my employees to reproduce and then find a fix for a bug that might have been made up. Especially when the reporter of the bug doesn't have any screenshots, though I think you can check my account's progress and rewards and come to the conclusion that I did in fact not make it it up, the lazulite toroids can't even be rewarded at all yet, right?)

Followup: Just tried it again, same thing happened. I did a few of different things, including using Limbo and doing 4 vallis rifts. What stayed the same is that I directly entered the Orb Vallis node and then exited down the fortuna elevator. Be advised. This could be very easily be exploited for massive amounts of Little Duck standing, fixing this should be high on the priority list.

Thanks for the update!

One problem with weapon switching: pressing F will switch back to gun mode without actually switching the gun. So if you want to change which gun you're using, pressing F will swap to the wrong weapon half of the time.

Could pressing F change to the "other" gun regardless of whether you're in gun mode or melee mode? (e.g. If you were holding a Primary and you entered melee mode, pressing F will immediately switch to Secondary.)

2 minutes ago, -Bing- said:

Do you remember plains of eidalon? It took months for bounties to be stable. Just be more careful and extract sooner.

Well, this event is just running for two weeks, so..

Also, if the host decides to leave, well.. it can fail due to host migration too.

1 minute ago, -Bing- said:
2 minutes ago, Blackwolfe said:

So no fix for the cases of people losing their closed fracture credit after host migration/extraction yet?

or better yet, do it solo - more easier anyway.

Archived