The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4 + 24.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the Affinity gained from killing Coolant Raknoids from 1500 to 300.

This was actually the only thing that kept me going to get that darndest stance. Not much affinity, but still nice enough to keep killing them. Good thing I already got it. After 2 hours of killing darn things and listening to big spider screams. >_<

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the following when Thunderdrum Loader is used with Catchmoon Chamber:

Now look into how all chambers interact with grips and Gaze in particular. Is there even a point to pick anything but Haymaker for Gaze? I mean Fire Rate is eactly the same for all grips and every single grip below Haymaker results in a loss in base damage from 5% for Lovetap to 15% for Gibber. While in other cases it provides faster fire rate which could be good at least for applying status effects here it just makes it deal less damage for no particular reason.

'Block-Glide' functionality was returned if you run ONLY melee and no primary/secondary. However it is bugged, causing me to be stuck in the block animation until I attack. This is especially problematic in mid-air, as it inhibits movement commands and the ability to parkour.

Thank you for returning block-glide, even if I gave to give up guns. True functionality of this feature will be the reason I continue to play. Hopefully this bug is a simple fix.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the Affinity gained from killing Coolant Raknoids from 1500 to 300.

😞

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a crash when viewing Warframe Ability videos in the Arsenal

Some don't work at all. It just shows a black box. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb XenMaster:

Why not just unlimited slots like normal mods?

Cuz... the Riven blackmarket is Big... and there are many People out there who just buy Riven for Less and Sell them Highly Overpriced and if we give them Unlimited Slots.... well you can Count the Days were the Riven prices rise and rise....

2 hours ago, Fanzschnabs said:

that's gonna be a problem for people using the "use melee with fire button", as going back to the previous weapon will then take longer.

A solution would be to detect "tap or held" on that switch key, one sending you back to your previous gun, the other switching to the OTHER gun.

The people using the "use melee with fire button" mode already switch back to guns by tapping RMB (aim). Much more quickly than tapping F, I might add.
Your solution is kind of an awkward "compromise" where no compromise is needed. Letting F always switch to the OTHER gun will benefit everyone whether "use melee with fire button" is enabled or not.

But yeah, thanks for reminding me that "use melee with fire button" exists-- I find it absolutely insane that people who want to LMB for melee attacks still need to tap E for a melee attack to activate it in the first place!
It would be better if E changed from "melee attack" to "switch to melee mode" while this option is active. Bonus points if pressing E while in melee mode activates channeling.

So there are a very large number of issues with controllers right now, as I am sure most a very much aware, but I would like to state a few again from my post in the previous three patch threads:

With no ability to Weapon Action Button {Left click}[Block] outside of only using Melee in a loadout severely hampers gameplay for controller players and is incredibly frustrating as it means most stronger combos from stances are entirely out of the picture unless you handicap yourself as mentioned.
Since Channeling is off the buttonmap for LT [L2], can we get Block on the button with Aim like Channel used to be? Just getting that function back would be immensely helpful to those that prefer controller to the keyboard and mouse.

Also, with no ability to Aim-Glide and/or Slide for controller users due to the loss of all these buttons and functions mobility is also a very big issue as in now takes those who prefer to use controllers much longer to traverse areas and much less able to dodge and access certain areas.

PLEASE FIX CONTROLLER ISSUES.
You will have to bring this to console at some point, and if these changes are not fixed by then, you will have a massive amount of problems with those who HAVE TO use controllers.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Assassinate targets being immortal due to enemy enhancements stacking/applying to them.

They weren't completely immortal if you're smart. Operator dash + the nearest body of water was a quick fix 🙂
Who need bug fixes when you got brains  ;o

black think about it GIF by Identity

But for real thanks for the all the fixes you guys do, probably one of, if not the best group of developers about fixing bugs in a game bound to have lots ❤️

"Fix Magus Repair (...) applying to Operators."

Hey can't we keep this? 😧 Please? I didn't know it was a bug and thought it was pretty cool and fairly useful for eidolons etc as I don't have Vazarin yet and for the foreseeable future...

This was nice little help for a 250 hp operator! Please?

il y a 11 minutes, SortaRandom a dit :

The people using the "use melee with fire button" mode already switch back to guns by tapping RMB (aim). Much more quickly than tapping F, I might add.
Your solution is kind of an awkward "compromise" where no compromise is needed. Letting F always switch to the OTHER gun will benefit everyone whether "use melee with fire button" is enabled or not.

But yeah, thanks for reminding me that "use melee with fire button" exists-- I find it absolutely insane that people who want to LMB for melee attacks still need to tap E for a melee attack to activate it in the first place!
It would be better if E changed from "melee attack" to "switch to melee mode" while this option is active. Bonus points if pressing E while in melee mode activates channeling.

2nd part, yeah, the old tweaked config was way better.

but 1st part, the "press aim (rmb) to get back to pistol" is a problem too, for multiple reasons.

Some people aren't fond of the zoom effect popping in and out (kinda motion sickness inducing, just as with the sometime "forced ON screenshakes")

Many others would like the RMB to be back to blocking/glide, so using it to go back to "previous firearm" isn't good either... also, it is a compromise, sure, but it doesn't change a thing for whoever doesn't want to use it... Not wanting a solution to this sound like "there is that chocolate flavored ice cream and that vanilla flavored ice cream, but since I like only strawberry, I don't want anyone to eat vanilla or chocolate". What we need are more possibilities regarding what to bind, not less... and I'm afraid devs are following a "dumb the controls down to make it console gamepads compatible"-trend that has always been seen badly on computer games (controllers, or UI even... anyone remember the Elder Scrolls original UI past Morrowind? nah, that's what I thought, 99.9% of PC players use "enhanced" UI and controls whenever available...)

Also, this could come with options to toggle the behaviour, like "invert tap/held on weapon switch" and/or "tap always goes to primary, held always goes to secondary", and why not, a customizable delay that can be set in the options panel (like "50ms to 300ms" slider).

Configure defaults, have more options, inform the players about it, let them choose what suits them best. if this is true about frames and weapons, and about almost anything else, why not for controls and keybindings ?

Archived