Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4 + 24.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

Please fix defaulting to primary weapon in excavation whenever the power cell is delivered to the tower... When I do excavations I run with the secondary equipped on purpose, to have it default to the primary every time is extremely inconvenient and annoying. (I have the primary as a back up if I need it). Switching back to secondary isn't always a simple process either as it seems to ignore the switch command initially, and then equips melee, then primary again and then secondary. Very tedious.

I know that I'm the only one who cares about this but can y'all please fix that we can't put Forma in K-Drives? I use K-Drives as my main method of transportation because Archwing makes me feel sick to my stomach with all the spinning (toggle for your experimental controls for Skywing when?). I really like the new board but due to all the extremely necessary mods (Especially Perfect Balance, which, by the way, was there any reason why you guys had to add a "fall off your board for no reason" mechanic only to fix it with a mod that costs way too much capacity and doesn't even completely negate it? Was being able to just ride K-Drives normally too much fun?) I need to put at least two Formas in it to use it. I'm not looking forward to grinding my board to 30 three times, but that's Warframe, baby! Can't even do that right now, though, because Formas are broken.

39 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

No fix for the broken enemies in Archwing? Can barely hit the enemies with them moving much quicker than they used to.

I won't be in the game until this evening, but man, if it's still not fixed? It'll have been broken for pretty much the whole Razorback event. I was surprised when we had a Saturday patch and it wasn't fixed then.

Heavy weapon color selection is still bugged. You can still freely change your color loadouts for the archwing version of the gun, but not for the ground version; the ground version defaults to color layout A and cannot be changed, even if you change the colors on the color menu for the archwing version of the gun.

Edit: I tested to see if it will change the color if you swap the color layouts on the appearance menu of the archwing version of the gun. It does not; the ground version retains the color of whatever layout A first was, and will not change otherwise.

35 minutes ago, balckillofdeath said:

i second this really sad that i cant test out second varazin blast node working. some hints for whoever plains to fix it.

its not client/host issues occurs wether i am host or client. and it does work if you turn of guardian shell. all other focus schools work just fine

That is my experience as well, put a note on it in the melee issues megathread the other day. Even other charge attack Void blast nodes, like Madurai don't have a problem working so it must be more tuned around the connection of Guardian Shell using blocking or older melee references for its mechanics.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4.1

Fixes:

Edited 2 minutes ago by [DE]Megan

Cool!!! Thaks a lot for the quick fix 😉 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hildryn can now use Shields for Melee Channeling!

this.....this sounds like somethign that should happen for frames that ARENT energy hungry....would be a good reason to build for shields on a warframe

Archived