Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4 + 24.5.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Tempest81 said:

No one has reported that the pet will disappear for the rest of the mission if the doors close leaving them behind while moving to/fro outside and Deck 12?

It's not a hugeee bug but... it's still irritating if you want to go for long runs and have to mind your pet walking through each time.

Enter and exit your Archwing, this will respawn your pet by your side. I know its not a fix, but at least a workaround 🙂

11 minutes ago, .BL4NK said:

Thx for the updates 🙂

There is however still a bug where the Exploiter doesn't drop Hildryn Parts when defeated ... i checked on wiki and it has a guarentee drop on every fight but so far i did 4 Exploiters ... and only have 2 Hildryn parts ( I never Host btw ); all the other loot seem ( at least to me ) fine except Hildryn Parts

Haha, my clanmate has done 24 exploiter fights and no systems, i got it on my 16th try.. it really doesn't feel like the 22+% that is for most boss fights.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Updated the text string of the Nightwave Act  ‘Use Forma x/3 times’ to indicate that this cannot be done in the Simulacrum, as it will not count

In my case i did forma on ship and after that my standing was 11,100/10,000 and i couldn't level up. After reloading the ship my standing was 8,100 - reduced by 3,000. Challenge is completed, but i lost standing (and forma). What about me and other players that lost the standing because of this? Will we get standing back?

Seriously?After 3 connections lost during transition from orbiter to orb vallis,2 more during dec 12 going to stage 2 orb mother connections lost you expect me to do dozens of orb fights for 2 empheras?I think il skip warframe until the next major update comes.

à l’instant, Sebith a dit :

In my case i did forma on ship and after that my standing was 11,100/10,000 and i couldn't level up. After reloading the ship my standing was 8,100 - reduced by 3,000. Challenge is completed, but i lost standing. What about me and other players that lost the standing because of this? Will they get it back?

Same... Did forma on ship. And now i've lost 3 150 standing...
I was at 9 150 before hoftix, now at 6 000 after hotfix (+ a new 300 standing scouade)...

while you are already polishing the exploiter fights, may i suggest some bugs and problems i cam across when trying to do it solo?

one thing is that if you throw the heat canisters, regardless if they explode before hitting the orb via gunshot, or hit it full front, somehow the heat meter didnt rise a bit for me, on top of that are the coolant raknoids a bit too quick in cooling the orb down, it is almost impossible to catch all of them alone, and they cool the orb down enough to render your progress 0...

on top of that, sometimes the exploiter just stops creating cracks, so im standing there alone, the orb is getting cooled left and right, im not fast enough to deal with them all at once before they cool her unless i try major cc frames (we dont want a hard meta for the fights...) the stuff i throw at her doesnt heat her up, and i cant even throw anythign at her past a certain point because ive used up all the cracks...

this makes fighting her really tedious and i hope something about that, (especially the coolant raknoids in solo mode because they arent a bug yet can still ruin the experience)

anyway, thanks for the quick fixes 😄

Also this bugs exists for a while 😕
When you go into the Dojo with Nova Prime and press rightclick to focus zoom in, the back part on her head get stuck like that and doesnt go back till you go into the Dojo Arsenal

Spoiler

FTX7eNi.jpg

Also this is bugged too

In the Dojo, the Frame doesnt really stand in the right Position + the Camera doesn't either

Spoiler

E4Mvwyw.jpg

hace 34 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

- Fixed the Lazulite Toroid not appearing in the App.

lots of stuff dont appears in the app, the prime bluprint owned, the primary/secundary/mele weapon player status, the forma count in warframe/primary/secundary/mele the Nightwave missions and info, etc

46 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Still no shocking step ephemera

On that regard...

@[DE]Rebecca, any chance you could implement a trade-in option? Like, trading equally-valued (in case of Exploiter, Shock and Freezing Step) Ephemeras (or Ephemera BPs) for one another? I'd love to trade my redundant Freezing Steps (which I have a bunch of) for a Shock Ephemera. Let's say, an unwanted Freezing Step Ephemera +10 Vitus Essence = 1x Shock Ephemera (or BP)? Pretty please? ^_^

1 hour ago, Senguash said:

However, I do hope the canister throwing and the heat meter receive a second iteration.
The throwing itself gets a little tedious and the heat meter doesn't feel responsive at all.

THIS THIS THIS

Sometimes it feels like you cant finsih the fight faster because the heat meter doesnt increase even if you throw several canisters at once.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:
- Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with 'enable hint transmissions' in the Audio Options menu.

Fixes:
- Potential fix for losing the ability to Melee or use Primary weapons after quick Meleeing.

Firstly, thank you for allowing us to make Nora shut up.  That's one less irritation to put up with while playing.

Secondly, quick melee has been removed due to the terrible melee rework phase 1 that nobody likes, please add an on/off toggle like everyone has been asking for for two weeks.

1 hour ago, Senguash said:

I'm loving the exploiter orb fight. From a visual and thematic standpoint it's one of the coolest fight's we've ever gotten.

I'm glad some people are liking the fight.
But I dislike anything DE does that somewhat forces you to use any specific weapon or frame.
Sure, you could bring a squishy caster frame, but non of your powers will do anything helpful during the fight.
If CC powers worked on the Coolant Raknoids the fight would be so much better, (and faster without being cheesy or cheaty)
but they are all immune to all CC powers.
No point being anything but Rhino, since he can stay alive, and buff damage.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:
- Polished some animations in the Exploiter Orb vent cinematics.
- Fixed crashing when transitioning to or from Deck 12 as an Operator.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb not appearing in Phase 2 if there was a Host migration before Phase 1. Thanks to 'Immortal' for the solid repro on this!
- Fixed players sometimes disappearing on each others' screens after beginning to load to Deck 12 or back to Venus. This would often result in further issues such as unloading Venus while the player is standing in it.
- Fixed Clients seeing a massive Exploiter Orb when initiating the vent cinematic.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb heat gauge potentially not updating when transitioning to and from Deck 12.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb boss title text not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed a (sometimes) massive game hitch when entering Orb Vallis due to Thermia Fractures spot loading.

Changes:
- Updated the text string of the Nightwave Act  ‘Use Forma x/3 times’ to indicate that this cannot be done in the Simulacrum, as it will not count towards the Act.
- Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with 'enable hint transmissions' in the Audio Options menu.

Fixes:
- Potential fix for losing the ability to Melee or use Primary weapons after quick Meleeing.
- Fixed the Mantis Med Tower Air Support never appearing.
- Fixed the Lazulite Toroid not appearing in the App.
- Fixed Hildryn not being able to cast Balefire in Aegis Storm.
- Fixed a script error when using the Arsenal in Captura.

Known Issues:
- When a player joins the game while other players are in the Deck 12 ‘loading tunnel’, the team will meet an impassable door after Phase 1 of the Exploiter-Orb fight. To fix, the joining player needs to leave the squad, and loading will resume for the initial team. This issue is being looked at and will be hotfixed.

all of these fixes and chances are fine and all but i'll just give some criticism involving the ephemera's tied to exploiter. exploiter is not really the type of boss that is challenging its more of a cinimatic boss where you feel like a bad a** when fighting but since the ephemeras have such a low drop chance it makes you have to repeat that boss fight till you get thoses drops which fully drain any enjoyment of feeling like this unstoppable beast. so in other words i am saying the ephemeras are ruining the boss fight by forcing you to run it over and over till you get them if you so badly want them.

Archived