Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.6

[DE]Megan

vor 11 Stunden schrieb M4T2E:

I think this should be worth a ASAP hotfix:

Could be very distracting and occures on all platforms:

I'm afraid to ask again, but please DE fix this logical mistake from update 23.10/24.0:

Breaks the rules of art and fashion:

8 minutes ago, Takkov said:

It's not really a fix if I have to play index again to have it show up.

• Fixed the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act not being marked complete after meeting the requirements. The appropriate Standing was delivered behind-the-scenes, but the UI neglected to accurately display that. Completing the Index requirements again post Hotfix will correct your UI, but note that the Standing has already been delivered. 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Completing the Index requirements again post Hotfix will correct your UI, but note that the Standing has already been delivered

LoL, I think I'll just let it sits there till next week.

hace 13 minutos, b4timert dijo:

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb 103 times and im sitting on 4 shock steps and 0 freeze. getting lucky/unlucky isnt fun and feel more like punishment trying to get them. It will also help new players that get them to sell them since very few of them can built it anyway.

You miss the point of the Ephemera if you think new players need them. About luck drops, yeah. They are suppose to be a super hard drop to get, but does it give you an advantage againt other players? No. So stop crying

Archived