Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on Wolf of Saturn Six

Acersecomic

11 minutes ago, BROMOU said:

thank you

下次遇見他和你不想放棄任務時,如果找到一個大山崖或者一個深洞,站在邊緣。之後,引‘土星六號之狼’發出他的龍捲風攻擊,讓他掉下山崖或跌入深洞。這樣可以剷除他三個士兵刀槍不入的力量。

Edited by Renegade343

10 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

Oh, I do remember when shadow stalker came out. He's the reason why I put my beloved Tysis away (which is still my most used secondary) in favour of a Lex Prime. And yes, I am looking at stalker's current design. It's not as if DE don't have access to their current design documents with which to base enemies off.

They might die to a light sneeze from your carefully min-maxed endgame gear, but the majority of players won't be sporting that. If something has a chance to randomly attack every single player in the game, then every single player should be able to beat them. Especially seeing as how you can choose whether the other assassins come for you (just let their deathmarks expire), but the wolf affects every single player in the game regardless of what they do.

Ok just gonna highlight this little bit becauae what you've just told me is that for Shadow Stalker you SHELVED your favourite loadout so you could beat him IF he showed up. But you won't change even your damage type incase Wolf shows up.... ok 

You see how silly that looks right? It's an oxymoron.

Also this point of deathmarks cmon mate really... I've been marked for death for years now, we both know that ain't ever going away.  By your logic at thw very minimum players by the time they do second dream will have been marked about 12 time for getting the parts for the early frames off bosses ie Rhino, Valkyr etc. Stalker's going to show up, don't pretend that the deathmarks will fix all that.

14 minutes ago, BROMOU said:

thank you

I am sorry I do not have more positive things to say. If you get lucky and have a team who are willing and prepared to fight him you might as well. He can drop parts for his hammer weapon. But even if you can't get it I wouldn't worry. It'll come back in some way eventually and hopefully in a way that is more fun to play so that more people will want to do it.

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

下次遇見他和你不想放棄任務時,如果找到一個大山崖或者一個深洞,站在邊緣。之後,引‘土星六號之狼’發出他的龍捲風攻擊,讓他掉下山崖或跌入深洞。這樣可以剷除他三個士兵刀槍不入的力量。

受教了,下次我會盡量找到一個好的位置來卡住他,不過作為隨機入侵的角色,我覺得他應該需要被削弱,我個人的段位和裝備還是可以的,但是對於剛進遊戲的新手來說,獨自遇到狼,他這一局的遊戲就可能會被破壞掉,徒勞而歸,這是非常讓人沮喪的,這也是我主題想要表達的,狼需要被削弱或者“簡化”。

Just now, BROMOU said:

受教了,下次我會盡量找到一個好的位置來卡住他,不過作為隨機入侵的角色,我覺得他應該需要被削弱,我個人的段位和裝備還是可以的,但是對於剛進遊戲的新手來說,獨自遇到狼,他這一局的遊戲就可能會被破壞掉,徒勞而歸,這是非常讓人沮喪的,這也是我主題想要表達的,狼需要被削弱或者“簡化”。

我個人以為他的傷害減低力量可以減掉,之後把他的速度提升一些,這樣應該對大多玩家來說公平和可應付。

1 minute ago, Blatantfool said:

I am sorry I do not have more positive things to say. If you get lucky and have a team who are willing and prepared to fight him you might as well. He can drop parts for his hammer weapon. But even if you can't get it I wouldn't worry. It'll come back in some way eventually and hopefully in a way that is more fun to play so that more people will want to do it.

Thank you, I am not worried about the weapons provided by the wolves now. I think it needs to be weakened or simplified so that more players can benefit.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

我個人以為他的傷害減低力量可以減掉,之後把他的速度提升一些,這樣應該對大多玩家來說公平和可應付。

我是覺得可以用指揮官來打暈他,眩暈狀態下,玩家造成的傷害可以提高些,這樣也比較符合S系角色需要用指揮官來攻擊的設定,畢竟狼也是個半S系角色

2 minutes ago, BROMOU said:

Thank you, I am not worried about the weapons provided by the wolves now. I think it needs to be weakened or simplified so that more players can benefit.

It is okay to simply wait on things until the developers work it out. They will eventually get the formula right. In Warframe patience is the ultimate virtue.

With patience you'll find that the things in Warframe that are the least fun will either be fixed, altered entirely OR simply overcome as you revisit it in the future with far more options than you have now.

Edited by Blatantfool
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

I'm still waiting for DE to make wolf invulnerable and you have to reflect back the molotov cocktail thrown by fugitives to damage him.

Having to play an intense round of dodgeball might actually end up being more interesting than the way the current fight pans out, ironically.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blatantfool said:

You're missing the actual issue, but I think I could have presented my argument better. Wolf isn't some insurmountable threat. He's just annoying. He's a sandbag fight. A DPS check.

By itself that isn't really an issue. If he was a boss at the end of a level you'd be fine. It's easy to prepare. But he isn't. He's an assassin encounter. So he just shows up eventually. Meaning you have to limit either your build or playstyle with the knowledge that if you don't you'll either have to beat on him so long the reward could never match the effort OR you'll just be stuck vomitting health, ammo and energy pizzas for whoever brought a frag-cannon with them.

There are a large variety of people playing Warframe. It isn't an insignificant number of people who play in a way that Wolf can make more interesting, sure. But for anyone outside of that relationship with the game he just steps on toes. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Wolf isn't too hard, he just isn't fun. I think some players mistakenly imply he's too hard because they think the difficulty of the fight is WHY he's unfun. I think it's probably more complicated than just that. They've nerfed him plenty and he's still unlikable for many players. He's even encouraging bailing on missions at this point.

Sure, Wolfy probably isn't the most well implemented new assassin boss. I'm not here to dispute that - that's for people who care more about it than I do. Again, the OP claimed you can't beat him one-on-one, I presented four different solutions to do so.

Bullet sponges aren't great, I get it, but doing the minimum of just bringing one weapon just in case isn't much of a disruption to play style. It's called being prepared to solve problems. Video games have long been about that, and Wolfy isn't making that any different. I beat him at Hieracon with a Limbo using two of the options I presented.

27 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

OP is asking for wolf nerf.

He's been nerfed at least twice. Nerfing him again would probably put him in the same category as Edgy Arseface and Zanuka; they show up, I one-shot them with my Corinth.

Maybe DE should rework him and other assassin bosses instead. Either way, meh, it's no real issue for me.

Edited by KnossosTNC

2 minutes ago, Blatantfool said:

Having to play an intense round of dodgeball might actually end up being more interesting than the way the current fight pans out, ironically.

If you don't play on a craptop and spend most of the time lagging, yeah, sounds fabulous. 

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Warframe Tennis. Except if it lands on your court, you're on fire.

How like life.  

4 minutes ago, Kerthis said:

Also, create for them their own forum section like Chinese or something.

Well, I'm not sure whether creating a Chinese forum here would cause issues, given the whole China Warframe thing. Would be nice to have if no issues are to be had.

just git gud, any decent crit weapon with radiation damage can take him down pretty fast, specially catchmoons and tombfingers with haymaker and splat/killstream, to that you can add sharpened claws on your kavat and/or shattering impact on impact melees to take down his armor (specially sarpa).

2 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Well, I'm not sure whether creating a Chinese forum here would cause issues, given the whole China Warframe thing. Would be nice to have if no issues are to be had.

No I mean, here. We are in english general discussion. DE should create chinese general discussion so all folks from china can speak there freely.

9 minutes ago, Kerthis said:

This. Also, create for them their own forum section like Chinese or something.

Pretty sure the Chinese Warframe has it's own Forums, due to how China handles their internet and such.  Not sure why OP is here in the first place, or even how.

3 minutes ago, Kerthis said:

No I mean, here. We are in english general discussion. DE should create chinese general discussion so all folks from china can speak there freely.

That's literally what I said in my reply you quoted: 'Creating a Chinese forum here'.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Pretty sure the Chinese Warframe has it's own Forums, due to how China handles their internet and such.  Not sure why OP is here in the first place, or even how.

There's Chinese people outside China that also plays Warframe, such as OP and me. Also, Special Administrative Regions (Hong Kong, Macau), while part of China, does not have its Internet controlled by China.

Edited by Renegade343
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Sure, Wolfy probably isn't the most well implemented new assassin boss. I'm not here to dispute that - that's for people who care more about it than I do. Again, the OP claimed you can't beat him one-on-one, I presented four different solutions to do so.

Bullet sponges aren't great, I get it, but doing the minimum of just bringing one weapon just in case isn't much of a disruption to play style. It's called being prepared to solve problems. Video games have long been about that, and Wolfy isn't making that any different. I beat him at Hieracon with a Limbo using two of the options I presented.

OP was doing what has become pretty commonplace with Wolf, which is vent frustration at the brickwalling he can do.

Between posts like have been in this very thread along with the countless others on the Forums I think that isn't unfair to say Wolf is famous for all the wrong reasons. I think that hyperfocusing on the difficulty of the encounter is wrong though and I get the idea you probably think similarly too.

I specifically think he's kinda crap independent of the actual encounter difficulty. He's not a boss Tenno can't handle. He's just a sort of boss that makes a really, really awful assassin encounter. He's a boss that asks for prep that works off a mechanic that says you can never be sure when you'll see him. This accidentally means you can't just not prep for him, or you'll be that poor ass who doesn't have the means when he finally turns up and now it's either your time or your opportunity that is wasted, which feels like crap. I think that is a bigger issue than how hard he is or isn't.

He's a kind of boss that IS something the game can do just fine. He's just not really implemented in a way that maximizes his fun factor.

Edited by Blatantfool

Just now, Renegade343 said:

There's Chinese people outside China that also plays Warframe, such as OP and me. Also, Special Administrative Regions (Hong Kong, Macau), while part of China, does not have its Internet controlled by China.

Hey, learn something new every day.