Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Ostentatiousman said:

Hey guys idk if this has been said yet; the tysis does NOT have any sort of dot effect like the patch claims. It is actually much much worse because it used to at least be corrosive which is one of the strongest damage types. Please fix.

Thanks

There seems to be a bug where it doesnt have the effect with some specific mods/stats. Not sure which ones tho.

Just want to point out that this hotfix broke a boatload of stuff. Like accessing my weapons in my inventory (it shows all of them as open slots) and accessing ayatan statue screen for sloting stars (infinite loading screen and had to alt+F4 there). Don't know what else it broke, cause O had to alt+F4 at that point.

i cant play, after yesterday update and changing to default the keyboard and mouse configuration, the game doesnt recognize the mouse click anymore, not even in the loging menu, nor even ingame in the option menu.

is there a way too fix it?

i try reinstalling it yesterday but it didnt work

1 minute ago, Scissorsmith said:

Just want to point out that this hotfix broke a boatload of stuff. Like accessing my weapons in my inventory (it shows all of them as open slots) and accessing ayatan statue screen for sloting stars (infinite loading screen and had to alt+F4 there). Don't know what else it broke, cause O had to alt+F4 at that point.

fishing in plains is broke.

the moment your spear hits a fish you get a black screen.

11 minutes ago, guardian_knight said:

Game hung while fishing... couldn't display the caught fish... RIP my great nyth RNG mining session

I'm having this problem as well. I'm using "Creator Mode" and have a riven "fish 5 fish without missing" equipped. I'm fishing on Gara's Lake with a  Luminous Dye.

thank you for your continued support(!) for host migration bugs that lose even the rewards already awarded after 40 min of arbitration interception mission.

we just had 10 successful interception and team decided to leave, I wanted to stay, and voila, host migration kicked in and I find myself in my ship with nothing at hand.

2 minutes ago, SpiritForger said:

There seems to be a bug where it doesnt have the effect with some specific mods/stats. Not sure which ones tho.

Ah, my bad I should have tested more. It seems to be my riven (damage and punch through). I removed my riven and it works properly. So something still needs to be fixed.

Just now, Ostentatiousman said:

Ah, my bad I should have tested more. It seems to be my riven (damage and punch through). I removed my riven and it works properly. So something still needs to be fixed.

Same. my Riven is Punch through, multishot and negative dmg. I guess it's the punch-through

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Secondary Energy colors not applying to certain things (Revenant's Helmet beard, etc).

What about his energy pulse bits? And all glowy energy bits on everything else, still? 

1 minute ago, Ostentatiousman said:

This is because the dot it deals is actually from the projectile that is stuck in the enemy. And if you have punchthrough, well- You don't leave a sticky projectile in each enemy it hits, it'll stick to the last thing it hits that it can't punchthrough anymore. So if you remove the punchthrough it should resolve the issue.

Thing is, this isn't a bug, it's a standard behaviour of every projectile that has secondary effects if it 'sticks' on the target, such as the Zakti's. since the Tysis didn't have this 'sticking' mechanic before people are unlikely to realize it's a thing.

Also, props to whoever was that figured out it was the punchthrough on reddit, I just made the connection between their testing results and projectile behaviour.

Thanks again for the hotfixes.

The recently added Desert-Camo skin for the Atterax and Karak (Wraith) are broken, still! If you use Desert-Camo skin with the Karak Wraith (only the Karak Wraith), the cloth glitches out. The Atterax doesn't animate correctly if you use the Desert-Camo skin.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb xBZYKUx:

Baro scammed me (took ducats and didnt give me prisma grakata). Game keeps freezing while going to ayatan screen.

Hotfix fast pls ❤️

Prisma grakata is a primary, might be the reason that you can't find it.

Archived