Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

19 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Still no refund for investments into Arcane crafting. Players were refunded the last time when Arcane costs were reduced as per Hotfix 22.3.4 on November 16th, 2017.

Arcane blueprints are now removed and hundreds of Eidolon gems, Breath of the Eidolon, hours, missed Eidolon cycles to fish, etc. have been lost. Loc-pins cost essentially nothing and those were refunded, why not these?

At the time it was to you content by means of grind and you liked it... you did it!

Now its something else, you should be happy  you enjoyed it when it wasnt crazy cool or whatever the kids say but let go of this whole "i did something, so they need to do it aswell.."

I found out an issue with the new melee system. It's a tiny issue that isn't a big deal, but it is an issue.

I was using my Hind (dog junk) and learned that the right-click will take me out of melee, but the special attack middle-click semi-auto fire will not.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed pet Moa Tractor Beam Precept inhibiting the use of others Precepts. 

I understood from the red text that there wouldn't be tractos, but I also read about a farming simulation wip. You got my hopes up there 😄

Offtopic: God how I love seeing alerts. See reward, get hyped, hop in, yay!

29 minutes ago, Kentar said:

every time I put the black color in the secondary energy color the exalted blade of excalibur stays white.

Black for emissive textures is actually white, but the further down the black tint it is, only turns said textures off. Hence why you only see white.

You can't really make a light black.

A shame that they reverted the ogris change since the weapon REALLY needs some serious ROF increase in order to manage heavy armored units. That or a stupidly increased critical chance in order to make use of hunter munitions to overcome said armor (like the penta can do now with the new augment or the lenz).

Still no fix for Valkyrie augment "Hysterical Assault" ?  I pressed all the buttons, which is possible ( and returned to the default settings), but still can not jump.  Fixes after the global update are much more important, but please do not forget to fix this augment.

A semi trigger and some upped crit chance  -setting it to 15% (maybe more, considering most weapons have  powercreeped to 20~30% lately) would already be great. It would go a long way, even if the base damage was reduced as they planned.

1 minute ago, AdvisorZ said:

Still no fix for Valkyrie augment "Hysterical Assault" ?  I pressed all the buttons, which is possible ( and returned to the default settings), but still can not jump.  Fixes after the global update are much more important, but please do not forget to fix this augment.

Haven't played Valkyr that much, so I don't know...
Woudn't all the problems some players currently have be solved with a toggle for manual block / old melee system? Anyway, I really hope they look at this. Good luck!

4 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Crit would definitely be the way to go, it's bizarre that a weapon built around massive single-shot damage is pure status.

The Ogris's damage problems are what stop it from being a good weapon, but the charge trigger is what stops it from being a fun weapon. If they're afraid of it being OP, fine, there are plenty of fun-bad weapons, but reverting the semi-auto change is just baffling.

Ogris was undeniably more enjoyable with semi-auto. Maybe they're afraid of people spamming the S#&$ out of the rockets and crashing everyone in the squad ? Tho it's totally doable with the charged mechanic, except it's actually delayed and annoying.

As a small suggestion to make Ogris better, maybe the impact area and the explosion area could both be overlapping, the enemies being in the center receiving two potential status procs ?

Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.

Oh come on! That was the one thing that I (and probably many other people) always disliked about the Ogris that made it a chore to use - charge to fire.

With 24.6.0 and that one little tweak, you made the Ogris fun to use. Now all of a sudden, the devs are taking that away...and with no explanation or reasoning as to why. 

The other changes I could care less about, but you'll make a lot of people happy by giving us the semi-auto trigger back.

9 minutes ago, Apocryphos13 said:

Ogris was undeniably more enjoyable with semi-auto. 

Agreed that it was more enjoyable.

10 minutes ago, Apocryphos13 said:

Maybe they're afraid of people spamming the S#&$ out of the rockets and crashing everyone in the squad ?

So give it a slow rate of fire to compensate. Easy fix.

Hi all! The Ogris changes don't seem to having been deployed for me, and the daily nightwave hasn't reset, I think it might be a bug, anyone else noticing that?

Thank you!

Edit: Oh nevermind I just saw the Ogris thing, I wasn't updated. Never even got the chance to try it!

Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
  • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
  • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
  • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

Sorry, but why was this reverted?
Charge mechanic was one of the reason why ogris is a bad weapon.
the semi auto mode make the weapon much more usable in fast-pace gameplay
but why was this change reverted?

52 minutes ago, Vulcanizor said:

Mister DE, I very much like the idea of 2 interacting energy colors, but there is a small problem:

Bright colors are way too predominant, like in most other aspects of the game concerning energy colors.

For example you like a neon green energy color as base and want to mix something dark in it -> not visible at all!

Can't the colors twirl around each other somehow, like the Ghostbusters gun-streams? 

At least make them mix like 50/50 and not like bright 99/dark 1.

The energy colors work as additive since they're light. So the more you add of reg, green, or blue, the closer you get to white. This is backwards from mixing pigments or paint where the more you add, the closer you get to brown or black and you use red, yellow, and blue as the primaries.

Quickie little video I found to help explain.

Can we get a revert to Harrow's Condemn? Forcing him to ground slam when casting Condemn in the air completely broke any flow he had in combat. Makes him vulnerable to being shot at/dying during said ground slam, and has also bugged out his Condemn/chains. The cone/range is much smaller and chains up nowhere near the same amount of enemies.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the visual size of the Plains sun to match remastered sundisc.

What?! The PoE sun is already is already a bit too large as it is. Its size needs to be decreased, not increased. Same with the moon.

Archived