Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.3

[DE]Megan

Can you F  repair this bug allredy! how  long we need to wait for this !?

WTF2.png

unknown.png

Repait this Energy or  Delete this double energy at all. I want it back what I paid for....  how many times we have to report it to you 10 times more ?

Chat textbox / cursor positioning issue.

If you use dots "." (e.g.20-30 becomes really visible) the text cursor starts to lag behind (offseted left) . If u write 'a's (e.g. x10) the cursor is offseted forward. Other chars not tested.

Still no fix for Tatsu's (Ground Finisher) Hitbox

Still no fix for Tatsu's idle stance deforming back adornments (Syandanas, Nezha's Wheel, etc.)

Please, add a Waypoint for the Mecha Set's marking mechanic - As far as I could tell, it's already been requested countless times, ever since the set has been released.

18 hours ago, Moscatinka said:

Invisibility breaks when transferring back from operator to invisible warframe. The ability is still active but the frame is visible to both player and enemies. In case of a channeled ability like Ivara's prowl it can be stopped and restarted successfully, but in case of a timed ability like Loki's you have to wait until it runs out and are visible for that duration without being able to recast it.

Yes, seems Ivara is now broken, after some time when operator is out, Ivara becomes visible to all, by pressing 3  is as prowl comes off 😞 I wondered how that was possible, doing spy at Saturn with operatot, Ivara suddenly got killed "miles" away from operator left to stay invisible with 770 energy. That never happened before.

Edit- add: almost forgot, on solo that old good pause does not work.

11 hours ago, Nightshadow134 said:

I wish some people would stop saying Nerf our favourite riven, which is not funny when we Vets are going for end game build and are trying solo survival run up to and with the enemy lvl 150 (stronger overkill build weapon is key to survival)

The entire overtly stated purpose of the riven system from day one has been to nerf the rivens of things that are overused and buff the rivens of things underused.  If you still haven't figured this out, you have a lot of tears ahead.

If you want "stronger overkill weapon builds" you need to pick weapons that most people dislike for their quality of life rather than their lack of power, and get set up around those, because your powerful popular weapons are never going to avoid riven nerfs, because that is the whole idea.

Ok I have another problem that didnt get fixed. I dont have video evidence other than me seeing it. I was doing chains of harrow while letting a friend watch because its spoopy and he wanted my reaction being that he is around 20 ranks ahead of me. There are spoilers in this so if you havent done it dont read the rest. There are 3 missions and in all 3 you have to get 3 of rells manifestations for a total of 9. On the third, I was catching the last one and the game bugged. He disappeared and I didnt get the capture. I walked all around the map and there were no waypoints or anything telling me where he was. I went through tilesets and everything and found nothing. I had to start the missions over completely. It isn't that much of a hassle but I dont like it and it's a bug. DE please fix. -PigMan0210

Deer please reed the following - DE could you guys please make KUBROWS able to attack enemies when you are in operator mode like moa's do and make kubrows still attack enemies with hunter command wich dosent even work for some reason and a thing i found is that the mecha mod set only transmit status effect to other enemies if there is a slash status so if theres no slash status effect it wont share anything but if there is slash it will transmit slash AND the other status effects. please like so that DE can reed this

Ivar's Prowl is broken.

In Plains of Eidolon, when Prowl is active and you switch to Operator mode and switch back to Prowl'ed Ivara it becomes visible to enemies and it's animation is half visible half invisible. That invisibility glow is present but body is visible. And enemies react to it as well. When in this state you approach the gates to Cetus (where all the abilities are disabled) there is this sound effect as if Ivara came out of Prowl. 

On 2019-04-22 at 10:31 PM, SQUAKO said:

also kudos to -_Highlander_- for the video

As pointed out above, you messed up Loki. How in the world did you manage to mess up a warframe's signature ability in a hot"fix"? Please rectify this asap, since we can't really do anything but sit around and wait till invis drops by itself, seeing as how we can't cycle or recast it manually...

EDIT: oh, reading a bit more, it seems you broke invis globally, for every single warframe that has it... Has the time come when you remove stealth from the game, and I'm finally free to find another game other than WF?

My K-drive is still bugged for over a month now, since the first hotfix where they fixed K-drives not being forma-able. Now just waiting on a reply from support to see if they can replace it with one that isn't bugged.

This issue doesn't affect any of my other K-drives, they can be forma'd and ranked up normally.

There are some other people who also have this issue with their K-drives. (can't retain affinity, says maxed with any affinity gained in open world, on return says unranked)

On 2019-04-22 at 12:31 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  •  
  • Tweaks to bring Limbo’s Rift FX to a happy medium between different levels of environment exposure. 

Pristine Orokin tilesets are utterly blinding in the rift now.  And darker areas such as more shadowed areas of Lua tilesets are almost impossible to see in because it's so dark.  Light areas got much brigher and dark areas much darker, to the point that it's very difficult to see in both light conditions when in the Rift, but outside the rift these areas are perfectly readable. I think something may have gone wrong here as this isn't what I would have expected a happy medium to look like.

The Flox Syandana still not Open 

and sometimes in Survival if the Host leave some Doors are closed after host Migration (and you cant rech the Extraction - coast me 8 Relicts and I miss two Gold drops) it says "find a console" but they are not useble  

please fix 

2 hours ago, Demian_DeVile said:

The Flox Syandana still not Open 

and sometimes in Survival if the Host leave some Doors are closed after host Migration (and you cant rech the Extraction - coast me 8 Relicts and I miss two Gold drops) it says "find a console" but they are not useble  

please fix 

The Flox doesn't open anymore when you bullet jump, its only when your taking damage when it will slowly open. The Syandana description even states it as so, saying "A Corpus-Inspired Syandana that responds to the wearer's well-being, unfolding in response to damage. As you endure the Flox unfolds.".

Was playing Ash earlier and noticed if I shifted into operator mode after smoke bombing, and shifting back, the cooldown was still active but I was no longer invisible.

Haven't played Ash for a while so don't know if that's a long-standing issue or not!

Archived