Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.3

[DE]Megan

A new bug occured since this hotfix - Octavias 3rd ability (Metronome).

While invisible by Metronome, transfering to Operator and then back to the Frame causes the player to become visible again and enemies can see the player. The invisibility bufficon is still there (top right corner). The player is unably to reapply the invisibility, recasting the ability does not help, he has to wait for the buff to actually run out or needs to disable it somehow (jumping down a cliff, running into nullifiers).

Tested this in a few missions and simularcum. Occurs every time. Focus school does not matter.

If someone decides to look into Metronome, might aswell try to fix the movementspeed buff from it.

Whenever there are multiple Octavias in a squad and they both/all use their 3rd abilities, they become unable to get the Speedbuffs of their own Metronomes, when out of each others range.

So, when one player wants to get his own Octavias Speed buff, this player needs to be within the range of the other Octavias Metronome, else it simply does not work.

38 minutes ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

If both Loki and Ivara are broken this way, then Ash and Octavia almost certainly are too.

I just did a quick test and can confirm Ash is broken too, similar to Loki, you have to wait until his invisibility runs out before you can recast it. The visual effect is the same too, the FX are still there but the frame is visible beneath them..

59 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

I'll reply the same thing I did when you posted this last hotfix.

New players need the opportunity to run bounties without worrying about the eidolons. Part of the point of the cycle is "ooh big scary monsters at night". It makes the area dynamic and more interesting. Everyone wants to be able to fish without having vomvalysts shooting them in the butt as well during the day time at least.

And I'll reply this the same thing I did when you answered that.

It can simply be made on a bounty. Keep the Nirmal cycle, but allow eidolons to be attack at any time with a bounty, that create a night instance. It will still have the ""dynamic"" , but at least won't breed toxicity anymore. And I will continue to post it until changed. Might take long. Might not.

21 minutes ago, Moscatinka said:

I just did a quick test and can confirm Ash is broken too, similar to Loki, you have to wait until his invisibility runs out before you can recast it. The visual effect is the same too, the FX are still there but the frame is visible beneath them..

Yep, people have now popped up complaining about both Ash, and Octavia's metronome stealth failing.  Octavia's is just as bad as for Loki or Ash because the duration is similar.

Either way, makes it pretty much impossible to play all of these frames (except maybe Octavia....) that are largely or totally dependent on stealth to stay alive.

The clan map legend needs a few fixes.

•can pop up regardless of the map being opened first and stays open even after the map has been closed.

•the legend does not change the symbols listed even after going into other rooms and seems to only reset when opening menus. (esc)

•the sound of it opening the legend only plays the first time unless reset using esc.

Any thoughts on reverting Ogris' trigger-type from Charge to Semi-auto?

If user-safety is a concern...just add in a mechanism so that the rocket only explodes on contact AFTER traveling a set distance. Because people can still accidentally blow themselves up even with a charge trigger.

I found this bug where if you try to use smoke as Ash and start capturing a target at the same time, it will cloak Ash and then play the animation for smoke again slowly, and give you full range of movement while capturing the target. I use this to reposition so I don't get obliterated while capturing someone.

17 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

Would you mind taking a look at the PoE Conservation Codex entries? Some species like Mergoo won't pop up there after being scanned, while Kuakas have multiple identical entries at once. 

That stuff bothers me a lot. I finally got to scan the elusive Bailiff Eximus thanks to the recent Eximus Stronghold Kuva Assault sortie, but now there's like twenty other broken/unobtainable codex entries... 😢

3 hours ago, Serg said:

If someone decides to look into Metronome, might aswell try to fix the movementspeed buff from it.

Whenever there are multiple Octavias in a squad and they both/all use their 3rd abilities, they become unable to get the Speedbuffs of their own Metronomes, when out of each others range.

So, when one player wants to get his own Octavias Speed buff, this player needs to be within the range of the other Octavias Metronome, else it simply does not work.

Don't hold your breath on this one.  I reported it 10 months ago and DE hasn't done a damned thing about it.

Archived