Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.3

[DE]Megan

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Additions:

• The Ventkids Clubhouse Scene that slipped through the Mainline cracks has been added to the Ventkids Offerings! 

Hope the price scales with the Scene size, dont have to have to pay 120K Standing on a tiny room for Captura. Going to throw someone into those fan blades if i have to spend the next 6 days grinding for more Rep with those Kids. :V

Please fix the emblems not properly positioned on equinox prime day and night forms (composite form is fine). They only appear right if you use any piece of shoulder armor. On day form they float away from the shoulders and on night form they don't show at all (they're inside the model).

Logged in, I can see most of the broken and missing emissive textures still haven't been fixed. I know last week was Easter and probably a number of people took some days off, but I would like to know if these are getting the top priority they should be given.

This whole emissive thing was handled very badly, but I am absolutely worried that this will be forgotten just like many other details that are apparently not important enough.

It's been a couple years since my Excalibur Prime has had a number of errors in his tint mask, or that Rhino Prime has had terribly tint mixed channels, or even more since half the old Primes pre Nova are missing Orokin text they should have. I'm not willing to be waiting years for getting items that you sell for roughly 70$-150$ with less detail than I know you guys can put out.

Please, I think I'm asking for basics here and I'm not being too obtuse.

New bug from hotfix, when I'm invis as Loki and I decide to use void dash, I become visible to enemies after i switch back. I still have the Invisible effect (glowy outline) but i can like SEE my Loki. The invisibility skill is still also ticking down as if it's still on, but it's not? is this a new feature I haven't heard of? xD

Hi everyone! Adding my voice to the people who mentioned Loki's Invisibility being broken, plus a visual bug:

- upon reaching NIghtwave rank 29 I got notification that I got the rank 30 reward (armor). Fortunately, the Umbra Forma landed safely in my inventory.

30 minutes ago, Solostaran said:

Same here, Sortie's last was a spy mission and I went there solo with my Loki Prime ... surprise !

The problem is the stealth is still on cooldown when you return into your warframe and it is impossible to recast.

My stealth is 34 seconds long so it is a very long time being visible. And I'm used to switch to operator (Zenurik), void dash and go back to frame just after activating the stealth.

Ok, I adapted, finished the mission but ... this is a very very annoying bug.

hmm iam not sure but maby this caused it

Fixed dying as Operator while using Guardian Shell causing players to be unable to Transfer back to Operator.

-- Well scripts .. we all know how much of an pain that can be if you are an programmer and some functions dindt got there Brackets placed --

many scripts errors came from not beeing closed functions 

} and ; are closers if one of them arent in the script maby removed due the making of an new line

C++ Lua .. i have much respect to those programmers that can handle this type of scripts

Anyhow lets hope on the hotfix :cool:

Devs back to you 

Dual energy coloring still isnt working outside of arsenal for a lot of things, have tested this with many other people. Hate to be the fashion frame endgamer but when ive given hundreds for cosmetics i want them to do the thing please ;)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

[No fixes for broken warframe energy effects caused by secondary energy]

Look, it's been a few hotfixes now in a row without this problem being acknowledged, anywhere - even on the relevant topics that brought it up with a simple DE response "Working on it!" or anything of the sort.

@[DE]Megan Can we at least have confirmation on the status of any possible fix for these issues?  In particular, in case for any reason this is the first you have heard of this, the ones I am aware of are the Ivara's energy skirt (almost completely erased with any energy color now outside of Astrea Tennogen - and that one has lost the energy effects lacing through the fabric which is all we see now; this is a major selling point for which I bought the skin which is now absent entirely) and Valkyr having helmet energy lights blacked out.

Personally, I am not a fan of pinging DE members in hotfixes every time something doesn't show up just because I know you guys must get a lot of volume of messages and feedback, but this has been an abnormally long time for a bug of this size and nature (an extremely visible visual bug that persists at all times on any skin of the warframes in question) to have not been fixed, and the total radio silence (as near as I am aware) has only exacerbated my concerns.  I feel no other outlet right now in attempting to get a feel for the status of any impending fix.

This may seem a bold request, but since this issue only arrived with secondary energy colors, could we at least have the next hotfix repeal secondary energy colors until a proper fix is discovered for these problems?  No one much cares about secondary energy colors with a few exceptions (I think a lot of Saryn players are excited to be able to change Spore color independently of warframe energy but I for one have matched secondary to primary on every warframe I've noticed them mismatched from experimenting when it first came out) and a significant number of people (Read: anyone who cares about how their Valkyr or Ivara looks) care about this bug.  I know full-on removing an entire feature that was shipped live simply to wait out bugs is unprecedented, but in my time playing Warframe, it is equally unprecedented for such a small and widely-ignored feature to have come at the expense of so many highly visible visual bugs.

This hotfix massively bugged Ivara.  Switching to operator and back forces her "out" of stealth.If she's in the radius of a cloak arrow, she's still visible, if she's in prowl, she's STILL visible, and the "forced visible" persists until she comes out of invisibility effects completely (both prowl and cloak arrow) and goes back in.

This is absolutely horrible.

1 minute ago, xOverGrownCarrotx said:

Loki is broken at the moment. If you activate his invisibility, his second ability, then you enter your operator. Once you switch back to Loki, you will be completing visible, despite the ability still being active.

If both Loki and Ivara are broken this way, then Ash and Octavia almost certainly are too.

1 hour ago, mikakor said:

So, since we are in the PoE Remaster, when are you going to make Eidolons available on a permanant basis? The way it should be, just like Profit Taker. the only thing this cycle does is inducing a lot of toxicity, without any reasons. please, it's the Poe Remaster, there is no better moment to do it!!!

I'll reply the same thing I did when you posted this last hotfix.

New players need the opportunity to run bounties without worrying about the eidolons. Part of the point of the cycle is "ooh big scary monsters at night". It makes the area dynamic and more interesting. Everyone wants to be able to fish without having vomvalysts shooting them in the butt as well during the day time at least.

the Telos Boltace change positions like NIGHT AND DAY. in night form and dual form they are fine but in day form the positioning is fixed. i can still change yaw and roll but they dont get very far. also very different positions, considering im going to be using this EQUINOX build with my TELOS BOLTACE for the amazing pull that you added to it that has 14 meters verses the 12 or 13 meters of the exodia hunt i really want to use the telos boltace and i cant have my fashon frame looking like craziness while in day form, please fix soon!!!!!!!!

pdmnDHB.jpgO6cxHFt.jpgBEw1E0z.jpgFzMzYjE.jpg

Invisibility breaks when transferring back from operator to invisible warframe. The ability is still active but the frame is visible to both player and enemies. In case of a channeled ability like Ivara's prowl it can be stopped and restarted successfully, but in case of a timed ability like Loki's you have to wait until it runs out and are visible for that duration without being able to recast it.

Archived