Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Karak Wraith is stupidly good and painfully underrated

So the Karak Wraith, the ak of warframe with its amazing sound.

The thing smokes 155s heavys in half and bit of a clip with a basic hybrid build without rivens or argon scope.

My build is:

Serration/Split Chamber/High Voltage/Malignant Force/Vigilante Armaments/Point Strike/Vital Sense/Hunter Munitions.

So, can anybody explain how some people DARE to call the Karak Wraith a "meh" weapon?

• Like 1

i wouldn't call it stupidly good, but yes, it is an effective Assault Rifle since it is Hybrid.

just like how, most everything that is Hybrid, is good. even though that has made pretty much everything into a Hybrid Weapon in order to 'compete', so almost everything has the same Combat role >.>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

i wouldn't call it stupidly good, but yes, it is an effective Assault Rifle since it is Hybrid.

just like how, most everything that is Hybrid, is good. even though that has made pretty much everything into a Hybrid Weapon in order to 'compete', so almost everything has the same Combat role >.>

And why you wouldn't call it stupidity good when the thing kills 155s without too much problem?

1 hour ago, (XB1)DavidRyder 74 said:

So the Karak Wraith, the ak of warframe with its amazing sound.

The thing smokes 155s heavys in half and bit of a clip with a basic hybrid build without rivens or argon scope.

My build is:

Serration/Split Chamber/High Voltage/Malignant Force/Vigilante Armaments/Point Strike/Vital Sense/Hunter Munitions.

So, can anybody explain how some people DARE to call the Karak Wraith a "meh" weapon?

Because half and a bit of a magazine for a single target is not good.

Supra Vandal is better. Prisma Grakata is better. Stradavar Prime semiauto is better. I think Prisma Gorgon would be better.

Hell, I think regular Akstiletto and the good old Synoid Gammacor would be much better.

You use Karak Wrath for aesthetics, not for performance.

Edited by lnfine
  • Like 8

I’ve always had a soft spot for the assault rifles in this game, with Karak being one of my favorites due to its firing sound and resemblance to the M16. One of the happy surprises for me this year was the release of the Karak Desert Camo skin. Finally a normal/practical skin for the Karak! No more dealing with the Wraith’s odd color channels!

Shame the reload animations are buffed for the Karak’s alternative skins, as they look nice otherwise.

Edited by OmegaZero

2 hours ago, (XB1)DavidRyder 74 said:

Because it was.

Before update 22.2 it had 15% status chance and 5% crit chance.

It's main damage is impact. No one's a huge fan of that. Hunter Munitions helps there. Hunter Munitions hasn't always existed.

Things change in Warframe all the time and not everyone keeps up with it all. Old habits die hard.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, (XB1)DavidRyder 74 said:

And why you wouldn't call it stupidity good when the thing kills 155s without too much problem?

you'd be describing the majority of all Weapons in the game being 'stupidly good' then?

>.>

• Like 4