The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six Showdown!

[DE]Megan

Just now, LSG501 said:

This is clearly DE's 'solution' to the continuing complaints about spawn rates... 

I'd have rather have had higher spawn and better part drop rates but (cynic in me) we can't have that because obviously the plat sales of the wolf parts would be hurt...

He's now farmable, with an increased drop chance.  The plat values of the pars have already plummeted, more than if it remained a royal pain to even see the Wolf if you wanted his parts.  It's simple supply and demand, everyone's gonna get the parts now (which IMO is a good thing).

What are you talking about?

Just now, VincentHelmic said:

He's now farmable, with an increased drop chance.  The plat values of the pars have already plummeted, more than if it remained a royal pain to even see the Wolf if you wanted his parts.  It's simple supply and demand, everyone's gonna get the parts now (which IMO is a good thing). 

They could have avoided needing a 'forced' event so we could farm the parts by having a decent amount of spawning in the first place.  We've had people saying 5 weeks (if not more) that they still hadn't seen the wolf.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ***Breathes*** THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

This is clearly DE's 'solution' to the continuing complaints about spawn rates... 

I'd have rather have had higher spawn and better part drop rates but (cynic in me) we can't have that because obviously the plat sales of the wolf parts would be hurt...

That's why they have made a higher level alert, so you can grind out the parts with a higher drop chance (Scaling with level).

Great! Next time communicate the intention for this kind of event at the start of the nightwave, not at the end, so we can properly avoid an unnecessary amount of farming in 5-min missions for months!

(I was joking, i get that this whole wolf operation was a cheap dishonest gimmick to increase player participation without actually providing new content, nice move !)

15 minutes ago, VincentHelmic said:

I'm only in it for the Riven - he can keep his silly hammer.

Just now, Ham_Grenabe said:

I'm only in it for the Riven - he can keep his silly hammer.

Same. Well, 10 Nitain is pretty sweet

So glad I sold all my drops once I'd built one and discovered it was totally average (kinda cool on Mirage tbf)

Just now, beeboy said:

Same. Well, 10 Nitain is pretty sweet

So glad I sold all my drops once I'd built one and discovered it was totally average (kinda cool on Mirage tbf)

Every time I got a hammer part, it was the sledge head. I figure there will always be something else to get mastery points from, so I gave up on the hammer. 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)MOTT2579 said:

That's why they have made a higher level alert, so you can grind out the parts with a higher drop chance (Scaling with level). 

Ironically I've had better luck on the lower level one...

I've got the wolf sledge already but trying to help some clan mates who might not get on this weekend.

Ran the higher level one 9 times. Dropped handle, head, and had the Wolf Mask drop. Already have the hammer but I had the mask drop when it first came out but there were issues with the drop and it locked my game up and I lost it. Was pretty salty but this makes up for it 🙂

Archived