Wolf Sledge BlueprintUncommon (11.28%)
Wolf Sledge MotorUncommon (11.28%)

Wolf Of Saturn Six
Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 70.00%
Wolf Sledge HandleCommon (38.72%)
Wolf Sledge HeadCommon (38.72%)
Wolf Sledge BlueprintUncommon (11.28%)
Wolf Sledge MotorUncommon (11.28%)

It did when I made the comment. I double checked.

On 2019-05-11 at 7:09 PM, RidoniaX said:

Over 150 runs in and still no mask. FML.

Yikes! RNG is a fickle mistress. I got the mask and all sledge parts in the first 10 runs. 30 runs later still no BP so that's it, bored and I'm out.

Update: Except screw that, I want that sledge! And 6 runs later I finally have it! All is good in the world again.

Dunno how to break this to you, but the showdown is pretty lackluster in replay value. If anything, this finale just highlights everything wrong with Nightwave.

Farming for the Wolf Sledge is such a tedious time investment, the reward is crap, and there’s that oh so lovely time-exclusive pressure looming over it all.

So now I’m feeling pressured to waste several hours of my life for a reward that isn’t worth anything more than MR during a timed event. Sound familiar? Yeah that’s an abridged description of Nightwave. But the hallmark of Nightwave’s past offenses that was also flawlessly replicated: this showdown isn’t entertaining, not in the least.

Ever since the void rework, it feels like DE has been neutering their own ingenuity in order to replicate the success of other franchises; it’s a modicum of tiptoe steps going forward preceding an escalator ride backwards. Open world does nothing to aid player retention; most of the community ignores Valis and PoE unless there is an event with rewards that justify the monotonous grind.

Nightwave nearly killed my interest in Warframe; this tedious tactical alert only further convinces me that it’s time to move on. Rather than question when the next release of content is, I prioritize this question: when is DE going to reincorporate entertainment into their design philosophy? There was a time years ago when content for Warframe was consistent & entertaining; I haven’t felt wowed with anything in Warframe since the Second Dream. 

I’m struggling to justify logging in anymore; when will, if ever, Warframe be fun again?

So when you say you increased drop chances, you mean you lower the high drop chances and raise the low drop chances up so it's better? Cause I don't want to farm higher tier wolf only cause you increase the common drops higher than they should be.

I guess nothing in this game is going to be exclusive to skilled players. Nothing that only drops for the determined. How long before Ephemiras are just given away too? Wolf is one of the most easy bosses besides the sergeant. His rare appearance gave him some mystique. His little sidekicks being invincible and throwing mean cocktails forced you to separate them from their master. Added a little bit of tactics. At least Ballas didn't suffer the same fate or become the next Tyl Regor. Everything gets thrown before the guys that bought opticore rivens and get their builds exclusively from YouTubers. Anyway that's my two cents. 

6 minutes ago, TheBlackShawarma said:

36 runs: 1 bp, 10 heads, 1 motor, 11 handles, 1 mask.

Buy it on the wf-market is sooooo skillfull! Real EXCLUSIVE rflmao

Buying it on the market it's just the way the company gets money from impulse buyers. I mean things you can only get by playing. Not cash shop items. 

12 minutes ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

Can believe the mask still only has a 1 in 50 chance of dropping.  This is an increase?  I can't see why they would be so mean about it.  Those hateful people in charge of setting this are guilty of cruel and unusual punishment and should be brought up on charges. 😉

It’s not 1/50. I’ve gone about 70 times and it hasn’t dropped. If that were the case I’d have it by now.

1 minute ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

It’s not 1/50. I’ve gone about 70 times and it hasn’t dropped. If that were the case I’d have it by now.

It's just a probability.  It can be 1/50 and you could still not get it in 1000 runs, or you could get it on the first.  Wouldn't surprise me if it was worse though.

Just now, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

The probabilities are bad enough that they felt they needed to hide them in an obscure linked document instead of just posting them in this thread.

I guess lol.

Was hoping with the hard wolf they’d increase the mask chance, but looks like they didn’t. Oh well, back to grinding.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I guess lol.

Was hoping with the hard wolf they’d increase the mask chance, but looks like they didn’t. Oh well, back to grinding.

The post seemed to imply that it would have a higher chance in the harder mission, so it seems misleading if that's the case.  I personally can't tell from the cryptic pseudo data file.  Certainly this nonsense is what I've learned to expect from this company over the last few years.  Mismanagement has become the norm at Digital Extremes.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

The post seemed to imply that it would have a higher chance in the harder mission, so it seems misleading if that's the case.  I personally can't tell from the cryptic pseudo data file.  Certainly this nonsense is what I've learned to expect from this company over the last few years.  Mismanagement has become the norm at Digital Extremes.

It probably isn’t. I’m guessing they still want the mask to be exclusive while making it easier for the weapon.

It’s fine.. I wanted to do farming but not this. Buuut I love cosmetics sooo here I go.

Just now, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

It probably isn’t. I’m guessing they still want the mask to be exclusive while making it easier for the weapon.

It’s fine.. I wanted to do farming but not this. Buuut I love cosmetics sooo here I go.

So now any sledge parts you get along the way will be as worthless as the mod drops.  Anyway, hope you get the mask on the first run.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

So now any sledge parts you get along the way will be as worthless as the mod drops.  Anyway, hope you get the mask on the first run.

I’m not trying to sell the sets anyway. I’m not even mad about it because I needed the wolf motor.

And thanks, but we’re ten in and nothing yet. Not very hopeful, but can’t get it if I don’t try.

Archived