The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six Showdown!

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I’m not trying to sell the sets anyway. I’m not even mad about it because I needed the wolf motor.

And thanks, but we’re ten in and nothing yet. Not very hopeful, but can’t get it if I don’t try.

I have the sledge already and additional parts which probably just lost most of their value, and I'm not mad either.  This seems like a good thing for players and I commend DE for having the event.  Just shaking my head about the mask.

After having the elusive Wolf showing up and wrecking face for so long, it's a bit surreal to finally have him cornered. It's also sad to have him retired, or semi-retired at least. Not many things in vidyagames set me on edge like that iconic awoo.

P.S. It took me 66 runs to get the mask. The punchline is that last week the mask dropped for me. Mission bugged out, datamass disappeared. Had to abort >n>

But I got it now, so \o/

Цитата

Molotov idiots everywhere. What idiot designe this....

Same one who designed initial Razorbacl event with lockdowns eery 10 steps of the ways and hard knockdowns and freeze effects. What an event it was!

And here I thought napalm usage was banned years ago, but not in Canada it seems.

Цитата

Use fire resist mod and fire effect resist Archane(s), makes it easier. I had fun.

How about f***ing NO?

Id literally have at the very least 5 more useful arcanes for this boss and literally no slot for trash mods like these.

Stop defending re***ded designs.

And how in da hell arcanes or mods will tone down napalms DAMAGE? The things you constantly read on the forums, I cant even.

Only ran hard mode and got the mask on mission score 27.

I’m relieved that I don’t have to farm public missions anymore just to hope he spawns and drops the mask. Pretty much have several sets of the Wolf Sledge in my inventory with only the mask remaining. These past months had me burnt out from playing this game each night after work because of this cosmetic’s low drop chance.

The mission is pretty easy to go through. Highly recommend an Inaros with Arcane Grace or a Hunter Adrenaline Fire Chroma just to go through the molotov mayhem. As always a rad crit weapon is preferred, but it feels extra rewarding to cut him down with melee. He’s pretty squishy even at lv103 that you don’t necessarily need Sharpened Claws, but having that on your kavat is recommended if you choose to bring it.

9 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Yeah well Ive ran 50+ 70 lv wolves.

And guess what?

Yeah you guessed right.

giphy.gif

I’ve had a friend that took 41 runs just to get the mask.

And over the past month I was spamming Hydron PuG 5 waves just to fight the Wolf every night. RNGesus is a sacrilegious boob.

The mission unimaginably lags, the chance of dropping things is terrible - in the event it was possible to remove all useless trash from the droplist. (for 20+ completions - got only 2 parts of a wolf's weapon, no mask of course😒). And yes - many players use skipping 90% of the mission (which can be defined as using a bug. Not sure - but the one, who created this mission did not expect it to pass every 2 minutes in hard mode). BUT everything is fine - everything will be fixed - only AFTER the end of the event. In a week ...or next time at the next event next season as always)) It could be interesting but - it's so sad.🙃

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

After you’ve completed and acquired your one-time rewards, the option to replay either Tactical Alerts is yours! Take on the more challenging Wolf for increased Drop Rates on his goodies, or keep it leisurely with the lower level Wolf.

Increased drop rates, but as the drop table shows for the saturn six mask, the drop is only a singular entry, so for those missing only the mask, the lower level mission gives the same chance for the mask as the higher level mission.

Either that or it's an error in the drop table?

100 runs. 🙂 

rKzDpul.jpg

Enjoyed doing it except lots of runs ended with just mods which were of no use to me (possibly for many as they were super common). Would be nice to have some good mods or mods + drop.  

Thanks for making this! 

6 hours ago, (PS4)DARK_WIZARD999 said:

I guess nothing in this game is going to be exclusive to skilled players. Nothing that only drops for the determined. How long before Ephemiras are just given away too? Wolf is one of the most easy bosses besides the sergeant. His rare appearance gave him some mystique. His little sidekicks being invincible and throwing mean cocktails forced you to separate them from their master. Added a little bit of tactics. At least Ballas didn't suffer the same fate or become the next Tyl Regor. Everything gets thrown before the guys that bought opticore rivens and get their builds exclusively from YouTubers. Anyway that's my two cents. 

Skill? In Warframe? And exclusivity? Dude, there is no skill requirement in Warframe, and DE has made it pretty clear that exclusivity is just temporary. Prime Unvaulting and farmable Vandal/Wraith weapons reinforce the disavowal of exclusivity. 

Sorry to break it to you, but running Chroma with Radiation Hirudo through Hydron 1000 times for the Wolf Sledge does not constitute skill, rather it demonstrates an abundance of free time and a ludicrous tolerance for BS monotonous activities; both of which are traits that most WF players lack.

I.E. It doesn’t take skill to farm in Warframe; so leave the elitist high horse in the stable.

After running 140 of the higher level missions I can say with certainty that the Wolf definitely does not have the claimed 70% drop chance. Also tested with 55 lower level ones to make sure you didn't accidentally flip them around, but both Wolf alerts are still 35% drop chance. Hope you are able to fix this with a hotfix

Edit, there's also around 10 parts I had from before, farming Wolf running relic missions:

75y23tqwkljqklatg.png

Archived