Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.3

[DE]Megan

I haven't tested if the Khora fix applied to every warframe yet, but the Khora memory leak issue isn't exclusive to her. Since the Revive update for Arbitrations, my FPS would drop over time whether im in an Arbitration or not. The only difference is that for Arbs my FPS would drop much faster compared to it's non-Arb version of the mission. I made a bug post already but there was only once response with some else who had the same problem, so I dont have much evidence for how many people are affected by this. I have however read similar complaints in the many public Arb runs i do, as well as Brozime's friend FreezerFlare seemingly being affected when they were doing an Arbitraition on stream (not sure which stream but a somewhat recent one). I'm hoping when i can get on soon and test it that it will be fixed overall but if not this should be looked at for the next hotfix.

My Bug Report Post-

Oh nice, I'd recently been talking with some friends about how Cautious Shot was useless in its current state and would need 99% reduction before it even started to have a chance at being useful.  I might max it and give it a try now; appreciate the change.

Cautious Shot is still very useless at mitigating self damage. The core problem is not only how much self damage is still done to the user but also how in-existent shield gating is.

This post for example makes a good example for it:

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

replayable Alerts

Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.

Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness. 

me

- Catchmoon can't shoot through Gara's glass from the inside, it just bounces off

- Polearm stances not working in Simulacrum

- Can't go operator while you have the tranq rifle or echolure equipped

- Having tranq rifle or echolure equipped in archwing doesn't let you boost

- Idle animation for holding Exergis makes the frame's left arm bend oddly

5 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

Enemy grenades are tiny and hard to spot and if you play a stealth frame, you're double screwed over because all stealth frames have their sound muffled/muted which hinders the player from having situational awareness on the battlefield.

Eh? I play Ivara often and my sound hardly changes, if at all, when cloaked.

Oh yeah, and how about turning in moas or kitguns for standing isn't giving the amount it says it should?

zJE5UFa.jpgPY6zkbC.png

zsH9ZHw.png

dc4QQeq.png

Not that big a deal for me since I'm maxed and debt bonds or conservation is easy enough to max with, but it's annoying.

6 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

But at least we can choose the time and place where we can be disappointed now, instead of having him show up out of nowhere, interrupting the mission, and THEN being disappointed after spending several boring minutes throwing bullets at him.

That's a good thing, right?

Right...?

If only, instead of wasting more time on a single kill for one disappointment you can get close to rage quit after seeing the nth mod drop under the same time it take to do it once.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.

And yet people are still managing to 1 shot themselves easy even with 99% reduction...

Why not just remove self damage already, or just make it 100% reduction?

9 hours ago, meta said:

hey this is cool and all but where is my plague star event

Click the spoiler for how to completely meme the wolf event in 1-2 minutes

Reveal hidden contents

KfmjoMU.png

team comp is:

Volt (main dps with spin to win ohma/tonfas built for pure radiation)

Harrow (press 4 to be immune against fire on the floor and press 1 to stun lock the WoS6)

Valkyr (Buff attack speed for volt)

Flex (Chroma buff > Nova nuke > Equinox 80%PP > leech)

3 Corrosive Projection 2 Coaction Drift and valkyr can use like steel charge or whatever because nobody ever plays BIS/min max

there are also other meme builds like mirage with stuff like larkspur zarr etc modded for rad that can 1 hit

i prefer my plains clean and without that annoying zit, thank you veeeery much

80 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Perla pistol skin is bugged for Stubba, Euphona prime, and Pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

Euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

Pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

32 minutes ago, Xepthrichros said:

i prefer my plains clean and without that annoying zit, thank you veeeery much

>Not wanting to be able to farm a built forma every 10-12 minutes, or any of the other stuff that is overshadowed by the former

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.

Cool, it might stop me from taking lethal damage from the Ogris with Inaros at Full health. in other words, actually do something. Yet to test.

yo, you know what would be cool?

if we could get the prisoner molotovs as a throwable secondary.

after farming the wolf my 250% strength rhino died through 17k ironskin standing in like 6 stacks of the fire and i realized how cool it would be to have that as a weapon.

Just now, Mage_of_Mind said:

yo, you know what would be cool?

if we could get the prisoner molotovs as a throwable secondary.

after farming the wolf my 250% strength rhino died through 17k ironskin standing in like 6 stacks of the fire and i realized how cool it would be to have that as a weapon.

Don't you mean how hot?

Archived