Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25

[DE]Megan

Not sure why people are complaining about the boss fight - it's probably the best one on the game at the moment.  A nice run up to it and good sequences.  I suspect those that are complaining about periods of invulnerability actually don't know the mechanics of the fight yet.  There shouldn't be any periods like this so you are probably missing what to do. 

41 minutes ago, Kaethill said:

First Hotfix idea: Fix 4K resolutions

^^^

Please

"Optimized the transition from Fullscreen to Windowed for where the game was initially started in Fullscreen. "

When doing this kind of changes please test with/without: ui scaling, 4k , multimonitor... etc  . This seems a "works on my computer" type situation...

resolution seems to be broken - Warframe started up in 2k resolution in windowed full screen, unable to change resolution. Changed to full screen, where I had access to all resolution options, and changed it to 4k...and now I see 1/4 of the display, and cant access the menus to change it back

Just now, Mos-Eisley said:

resolution seems to be broken - Warframe started up in 2k resolution in windowed full screen, unable to change resolution. Changed to full screen, where I had access to all resolution options, and changed it to 4k...and now I see 1/4 of the display, and cant access the menus to change it back

If you press ALT+Enter it will force the game into Windowed mode so you can do settings again. Not a fix I know -_-

Ok, so the affinity exploit patch thing involving khora was justified, in that we can gain massive values of affinity within a short duration of time(with the use of a macro, making your account banworthy). And so it was patched, fixed, because it had the possibility(definitely can see it happening) of cutting into how active the playerbase can get(less time spent leveling stuff means more time having fun with your frame, but overall reduced playtime due to getting to max level within a short amount of time).

Ok, I get that.

But why.....WHY patch desecrate and its synergy with pilfering khora/pilfering hydroid?

Well, I suppose the only good I got from this is that I now know what the Chesa does.....kind of...

So you fixed a color bug on Nyxs psychic bolts but no fix on Assimilate being bugged and allowing you to absorb team damage? Let the trolling of the 5 remaining nyx mains continue then. I guess cosmetic issues take priority over actual gameplay affecting bugs

3 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

😞 Glad I'm not the only one. Hope this gets a hotfix soon. I wanna play, and not in Windowed mode.

I think the problem is UI scaling. Go to settings (windows settings) search for display, there's a drop down that says: "change the size of text apps and other items". If I set it to 100% I can barely see the ui of other apps but warframe works again...

1 minute ago, Zuhan said:

If you press ALT+Enter it will force the game into Windowed mode so you can do settings again. Not a fix I know -_-

Yep already did that 👍

the only viable option appears to be windowed in 4k at this point, which isn't all that viable. anything else breaks the display with my multi monitor setup

Just now, esoel said:

I think the problem is UI scaling. Go to settings (windows settings) search for display, there's a drop down that says: "change the size of text apps and other items". If I set it to 100% I can barely see the ui of other apps but warframe works again...

Its a nice workaround, but being old I need to see things lol 😛

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

ADDITIONAL NEW MODS

• Kavat's Grace - Warframe: Resist Hard Landings from falling at speeds of up to 40m/s
  • Gale Kick - Warframe: +100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill.
  • Anti-Grav Array - Robotic: Increase height of owner’s jump by +40%
  • Odomedic - Robotic: Every 3m traversed by Wall Running regenerates +40 Health over 4s. This effect can stack up to 3x. 
  • Repair Kit - Sentinel: +6 Heal Rate/s

I looked on the official drop list site, and the Amalgam enemies only drop the first four? There's no mention of Repair Kit on the whole page. Is it missing just from the drop list site, or from the game entirely? D=

There is a bug for displays that are in 2K or 2560 x 1440 where if you try to use this resolution the bottom half of the screen is inaccessible.

Temporary solution until patched is to use borderless this lowers your resolution and makes it kinda buggy but playable.

Archived