Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25

[DE]Megan

So looking at your rotations a person soloing needs to defend 3 terminals at least to get C rotation.  Why are you forcing people to group?  There have been an increase in trolling and leaching in the game which you seem to not care about but are forcing us to group with these incompetents.  How about rotation being also changed with how many PEOPLE ARE IN THE GROUP.  Arbitrations was changed with no thought of solo players since how can you revive when you are the only one in the group.

Also why does it seem that the updates are right at the end of the day when there will be needed hotfixes?

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cephalon Simaris now sells Blueprints given during quests in his Offerings! This allows you to purchase these items in the event that you’ve accidentally sold them.

If this includes the warframe as well, it will make so many happy

This update ruined my Tridolon hunt and didn't get any loot. We wait for the update to deploy and we extract and no loot. Why you guys always drop an update within night time? You guys could have just wait coz night time is almost over. Sigh

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW BOSS FIGHT: ROPALOLYST

Colloquially known as the 'fly-dolon' in Devstreams, the flying Eidolon is here. Prepare for a bossfight that combines the strategies of the Teralyst, the hero moments of the Exploiter Orb, and Warframe's awesome Parkour into one showdown. 

The Ropalolyst boss fight can be found on its own Assassination Node on Jupiter once you have completed the Chimera Prologue. Completion of the Ganymede Node will allow you to progress.

Facing off against this airborne new Eidolon type will reward you with Wisp parts and Amalgam Mods! Prepare, Tenno. You won't know what to expect as you enter the arena of the Ropalolyst. 

So, "Eidolon" is supposed to mean "spirit, undead" etc, it's applied to the sentient fragments on the plains because the Sentient that created them is dead and it's only the leaking sentient energy that keeps them going... right?

The Plains, Teralysts, Gantulysts, Hydrolysts and even the Vomvalysts are all Eidolons

The Battalysts, Occulysts, Mimics and Conculysts we see elsewhere are not Eidolons.

Given the Ropalolyst we see here is "alive", not missing a head (as per one of the renders you showed us) surely is is not an Eidolon?

7 minutes ago, Opetyr said:

Also why does it seem that the updates are right at the end of the day when there will be needed hotfixes?

Ever hear of time zone difference. It is only 6pm for them plus if they wait overnight they can get more feedback and fix more bugs at once

2 minutes ago, YukiCeleste said:

This update ruined my Tridolon hunt and didn't get any loot. We wait for the update to deploy and we extract and no loot. Why you guys always drop an update within night time? You guys could have just wait coz night time is almost over. Sigh

Reality check - life doesn't revolve around you.

DE - many thanks for that update, can't wait to get cracking!

Would have been happy for this update had I not been doing an Eiodlon hunt, upon exiting the PoE I lost all of my successful Teralyst, Gantulyst, and Hydrolyst loot, thank you so very DE, that’s 20+ of my life and loot that I’ll never see again.  What’s the point of giving us the illusion of choice with regards to staying in our missions and actually completing them if we loose everything that we worked for?  Why not just kick everyone out of their missions?  It’s not like we’d loose anything, right?  Since you guys don’t like putting anything on the client (which would make loosing loot less of an issue because it would be saved on the user’s end rather then DE’s servers) I see no benefit to “allowing” the customer to exit at will when there is really no choice.

Revenant's first ability has been a buggy mess ever since buried debts dropped some 2 months ago, and is still just as broken.

this issue's been reported a bunch of times at this point, so it really surprises me that a bug that damages a warframe's core capabilities has been ignored for so long.

but hey... at least the gas city looks great !

Let see the checklist here.

Huge Update that reworked The Gas City in the most awesome way possible: Check

New Sentient/Corpus hybrid weapons that would make Revenant happy: Check

Nyx Deluxe Skin and a bundle of items with it: Check

Corpus UI Theme: Check

The warframe Wisp with unique aniamtions, and a big cute butt: Check.

Yep this update checks out. Props to DE for delivering an awesome update. Im gonna have a fieldtrip with this update OuO

Archived