Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues of AFK players

AFK players and leechers are lazy people should be dealt with.

I'm not saying in missions like Relic fissures or endless, but in KUVA mission. Somehow these people getting pop up recently and need to be punished.

When you opening the door they just show up and afk for entire match and the door just need 2 people to active, no need to think to know how stupid that is. And the problem with enemies number increase or the hards is secondary problems.

We need a quick report tab for these people since I only see tab of spam, offensive words and talking.

• Like 2

It's reportable from the support page.

Also I hope DE never adds the ability to report from in-game. This is the only community I trust less than League of Legend's with easy report access.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RaDiaFox said:

But you can... Unless, did I miss sarcasm again?

The in-game report system does nothing, it's just a placeholder. 

The real report system is in helpdesk, where you can select a report category, describe in words what it is about and you can attach screenshots as proof.

7 minutes ago, MystMan said:

The in-game report system does nothing, it's just a placeholder. 

The real report system is in helpdesk, where you can select a report category, describe in words what it is about and you can attach screenshots as proof.

Ha, that reminds me of overwatch, except without the helpdesk. XD

4 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

except the overwatch System does something 

rarely does the right thing, and only if you count to 50. but i guess they're equally ...odd. That is the kindest way I can put that.

thats why in missions if i have a leecher i will do what ever i can to make sure they die an run out of revies.
😄 im not picking up someone who is purposely standing around doing nothing. if they were running around trying to earn stuff in a mission, yes i will pick them up.

but overall yes leechers are huge problem as they expect players to carry them around an just harm themselves as they not actually playing instead are just using everyone else to stuff for them

7 hours ago, RaDiaFox said:

rarely does the right thing, and only if you count to 50. but i guess they're equally ...odd. That is the kindest way I can put that.

well, you cant expect them to get banned after 1 or 3 reports, that would be pretty insane

11 hours ago, Twilight-Knight said:

the door just need 2 people to active

The doors will only require one person if the other is flagged for afk. Have seen it first hand. After some time passes it just needs one person but this could be only for 2 person missions.

Here you go 🙂

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200287090-How-to-deal-with-Cheaters-AFKing-trolling-

Edit: And for those that say that reports are useless, they aren't :). As far as i know the reported user gets 1 warning first (unless the players has been reported more than once)

Edited by _JustSomeone_

5 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

Or DE could finally implement a kick feature that we have been asking for years now for them to introduce, however that wouldn't make the game "causally friendly", and we all know how much DE loves to cater to casuals.

Vote to kick would be a lot more useful than reports which require a human to intervene which isn't going to help you in the moment.

Also, maybe add an inactivity timer to kick automatically for rando squads? If you're not moving dynamically (i.e. more than putting a paperweight on W), kick after 60 seconds (with 30 second countdown).

Ye, I always hear the biggest complaint is abuse of the system, however if you have 3 squad members wanting to kick you then chances are thats you're the issue, hell you could even put in a system that won't allow you to vote to kick if 2+ members of the squad are in the same clan or friends, it would only require 3 checks when you vote to kick someone, Last time of movement, Friend checks and clan checks, boom you wouldn't have to worry about abuse.

Edited by Knight_Ex

I report all AFK players. So if you're grouped with me, and want to AFK, know i will definitely report you. Not maybe, not there's a high chance. I will definitely report you.

Some people might think this is silly of me and i should just get over it, but AFKer Leechers have always been a huge pet peeve of mine. Just really grinds my gears.
If you're grouped with 2 saryns and getting kills is really hard. I get it. But at least make an effort.

Story Time, might get a giggle out of this.
Was on hydron, i was on a -duration flash freeze Frost build. (I don't like frost bubbles) and the other 3 people were leechers. All 3 of them. By wave 3 i realized they all were. And i was doing all the work. So i asked them and they all admitted to it. was funny. So Wave 4 and 5, i did almost nothing. Wave-4 took about 3 minutes and Wave-5 took them about 4.5 minutes. They didn't even mod their weapons, that's how lazy they were intending to be.