Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Plague Star on All Platforms!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:
  • Note on Relics in the Plague Star Bounty Drop Table: Since Equinox Prime Access is currently live, we have swapped the Chroma Prime Relics that were in rotation during the last run of Plague Star for Equinox Prime Relics! 

Neo C1 is still dropping.

Also have to return to Cetus after every 2 runs because the gear wheel will only hold 10 each of Eidolon Phylaxis and Infested Catalysts.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)PowerArmorMeow said:

It doesn't work as well anymore.

These days people use shattering impact gunblade slova, or an aggressive Titania build.

Oberon Hallowed Ground + Reckoning also strips his armor.

Rhino stomp also stuns him for easy targeting of those critical spots. 

49 minutes ago, (XB1)EPACALYPSE said:

Oberon Hallowed Ground + Reckoning also strips his armor.

Rhino stomp also stuns him for easy targeting of those critical spots. 

If you're bent on the slow, then why not use Zenurik?  The ability to blast it and slow is fine, then literally any warframe will work.

I've done about 4 runs now, 2-4 Hemocytes.  Nothing has really changed, except that the rewards pool is not less awesome.  Let me elaborate. Last time Plague Star was a thing, the choice was Forma or materials.  This is the third run, so anybody not new has the one and done rewards (read: snipetron, ether daggers, mods, and cosmetics).  This leaves Zaws, which are largely not rewarding enough to grind, Exodias, a thing that has been nerfed to meh status, and Formas.  Right now the only reason I am looking at this with any joy is the Forma grind being decreased.

Maybe DE can start expanding upon PoE with this event going forward.  A new Zaw part every 6 months isn't a lot to ask for.  Additionally, lets consider that right now Baro is a thing, and the only new item this week is a piece of vector art somebody scrawled on the back of a notebook in highsch...ahem, I mean a glyph.  Isn't it a bit silly that the community seems to want to kill off momma Lotus....

Thanks for finally getting this out.  It highlights what I keep saying, new content breaks the old and it only gets fixed if there's been too much promising.  You've got three weeks until Tennocon, the largest topic thus far is Empyrean.  This was a game mode announced a year ago with a first half of 2019 release date.  We're literally asking for old content, because the last time we got more than 5 items at once was November 2018 (and that's still being patched so that it doesn't lie fallow like Archwing did...K-drives...).

DE, please do better.  I mean this as someone who has seen the arch of things, and your suicidal adherence to following trends month or years too late.  For the love of all that's holy, if you announce a digital store I'm going to punch out now.  Yes, I'm comparing you to Epic Mega Games, no I won't forget that name, yes, you deserve every single dig unless you start to not do stupid things (rather than do them, and spent dozens of patches getting back to where you started).

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

“Has my Operational Supply Standing been saved from the last Operation: Plague Star?”
It has! We have decided to keep all player’s Operational Supply Standing fully intact form wherever they

last left off in Operation: Plague Star! 

So nice to see this part. Thank You DE!

I understand that having unified events is nice but you literally just released Jovian Concord for consoles this week. You couldn't delay Plague Star until Hostile Mergers was over? I understand we are second rate customers compared to PC but it would be nice if you let us enjoy events without making us wait forever and then overloading us all at once. I mean the shortened week for Intermission Nightwave was bad enough since we got a major update this week already, but Plague Star on top of that just shows how disconnected DE is with the console communities.

????????????????????????????

Where are the Forma???????????

Last year you could buy built Forma for the plague star standing, thats the entire reason to farm it when you got everything else like the zaws and exodias....

???????????????????????????????????????????

On 2019-06-14 at 3:27 PM, burem0n0 said:

Last year you could buy built Forma for the plague star standing, thats the entire reason to farm it when you got everything else like the zaws and exodias....

in the same place it always was/is

i am return! so i did a whole bunch of plague star........ the drone AI sucks, its a lot worse. and you cant use Loki anymore.. the drone just flies up into the sky and slowly floats to the spot where you switched it from. Nova is the only one that can do that part faster now, at least from the tries i have done since it works fine still.

Exodia  prices from Nakak now 5000 standing instead of wiki value of 500. Is this a mistake ? I know it no longer needs a blueprint, but a 10 fold increase in price does not seem right unless it gives an R3 ie, 10 of them ! If the price is right, maybe it is cover the 10 wisp that used to be needed for the blueprint.

Why instead of fixing game breaking glitches that are crashing peoples xbox's with jovian Concord would we be dropping yet another damn event with yet another 2 week time limit to do it. Get your S together DE what are yall thinking. Maybe spread out your events instead of all at once. Then you wouldn't have people begging for the other 11 months of the year for the event to come back

17 minutes ago, (PS4)whit4242 said:

Exodia  prices from Nakak now 5000 standing instead of wiki value of 500. Is this a mistake ? I know it no longer needs a blueprint, but a 10 fold increase in price does not seem right unless it gives an R3 ie, 10 of them ! If the price is right, maybe it is cover the 10 wisp that used to be needed for the blueprint.

Yeah, this is trash. And of course no mention of such a change in the notes or otherwise.

2 hours ago, burem0n0 said:

The nightwave event has forma. I wonder if this is to suppliment the lack?

Is anyone else having regular "Network Not Responding" issues? I've had the game do that then freeze up even though my connection is fine three times since the release.  I was even dropped at the end of a multi run (on the fourth completion) while loading into cetus.  Lost everything from those four completions. 🙁

6 hours ago, (PS4)whit4242 said:

I thought that didn't look right. Good luck to new players who aren't max rank in Operational Supply already. Oof. To people saying there is no forma, however, it's there for me.

The drone is definitely getting stuck though, like on this rock for instance: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/earth-nuggets/screenshot/12297425

I know you guys probably felt pressured to get this out, especially with the initial planned release date, but this isn't ideal. This is the third phase of the event, after you put catalysts and phylaxis into the mixer, so having that go to waste is just awful.

Archived