Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability to progress stopped?

Icle

So has nightwave made it impossible for someone such as myself that only hops on for 1 or 2 hours a month (having over 3k hours and having moat of he things i want in the game) to obtain the likes of nitain thus making it impossible for me to build certain things? my friend that was getting into the game already gave up on it after being annoyed by the forced schedule of the new system and has completely stopped playing it. which honestly id have to say i can easily recommend any new players to not even waste their time on the game any more.

The game feels like its moving twords the like of FTP mobile games like the horrendous elder scrolls one.

Rank 1 in the Nightwave intermission is 100 Nora Cred, which is enough to buy 30 nitain. You can easily get there in an hour or two.

As for your friend's distaste for the pace of Nightwave, DE said at some point that there'd be a way to go back and get Nightwave loot after the challenges expire.

You need 162 nitain for all current things.

In about 30 minutes of this particular Intermission you can get 30 nitain. the two previous weekends had alerts for x5 nitain. They can still drop from caches and ghoul bounties if super desperate.

Maybe less time crying for yourself and look up your options.

Just now, Firetempest said:

You need 162 nitain for all current things.

In about 30 minutes of this particular Intermission you can get 30 nitain. the two previous weekends had alerts for x5 nitain. They can still drop from caches and ghoul bounties if super desperate.

Maybe less time crying for yourself and look up your options.

But how else will we have our amusement in threads like this? 

I will say, though, that if you're already angry at DE because nitain acquisition is more or less locked behind Nightwave, maybe don't attempt to farm nitain out of caches. It will (probably) just fuel your rage even more.

50 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

But how else will we have our amusement in threads like this? 

It gets better. Dude is MR 19. Lets see what he has already.... OH WOW. stop your bs OP. You need 28 for non-cosmetics. and only have 1,447 hours in game. Leaving the launcher open in steam doesn't count.

Granted, don't know how many cosmetics they have built. But the first intermission reward will basically finish off all the "important" things for them and give a new player plenty to do.

Amesha Archwing 4 (2)
Amesha Harness Component 2
Amesha Systems Component 2
Amesha Wings Component 2
Atlas Shikoro Helmet Cosmetic 2
Banshee PrimeIcon272 Banshee Prime Neuroptics Component 2
StalkerTwoSword Broken War Melee 2
EmbolistScythe Caustacyst Melee 5
Chroma PrimeIcon272 Chroma Prime Chassis Component 2
TnHeavyShotgun Corinth Primary 2
TnoRapier Destreza Melee 5
GlassKunai Fusilai Secondary 2
InfestedKogake Hirudo Melee 3
Hydroid PrimeIcon272 Hydroid Prime Systems Component 2
Inaros Anubis Helmet Cosmetic 5
Inaros Canopic Helmet Cosmetic 3
InarosIcon272 Inaros Neuroptics Component 2
IvaraIcon272 Ivara Chassis Component 4
IvaraIcon272 Ivara Systems Component 5
Ivara Loxley Helmet Cosmetic 1
Ivara Zirastra Helmet Cosmetic 3
GrnFlameSpear Javlok Primary 5
Khora Delphi Helmet Cosmetic 2
Lenz Lenz Primary 3
Limbo PrimeIcon272 Limbo Prime Systems Component 2
MesaPrimeIcon272 Mesa Prime Chassis Component 2
Mirage PrimeIcon272 Mirage Prime Chassis Component 2
Nekros PrimeIcon272 Nekros Prime Neuroptics Component 5
Nezha Circa Helmet Cosmetic 5
Nezha Jinza Helmet Cosmetic 5
Nidus Prion Helmet Cosmetic 2
Oberon PrimeIcon272 Oberon Prime Neuroptics Component 2
CorpusTonfa Ohma Melee 4
InfProximityStars Pox Secondary 2
Sands of Inaros Quest 1
Saryn PrimeIcon272 Saryn Prime Chassis Component

Saryn PrimeIcon272 Saryn Prime Systems Component 3
Scimitar Fuselage Component 4
PriestSpearGun Scourge Primary 2
CrpElectroMag Staticor Secondary 3
GrnTridentWeapon Sydon Melee (5)
TitaniaIcon272 Titania Chassis Component 3
Titania Aurai Helmet Cosmetic 2
Valkyr PrimeIcon272 Valkyr Prime Neuroptics Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272 Vauban Prime Warframe 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272 Vauban Prime Chassis Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272 Vauban Prime Neuroptics Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272 Vauban Prime Systems Component 5
StalkerTwoGreatSword War Melee 5
WukongIcon272 Wukong Warframe (5)
WukongIcon272 Wukong Chassis Component 4 (3)
Wukong Dasheng Helmet Cosmetic 2
WukongIcon272 Wukong Neuroptics Component 2 (1)
WukongIcon272 Wukong Systems Component (2)
Zephyr PrimeIcon272 Zephyr Prime Chassis Component 2

RepeatingCrossbow Zhuge

Primary

Edited by Firetempest

12 hours ago, Icle said:

So has nightwave made it impossible for someone such as myself that only hops on for 1 or 2 hours a month (having over 3k hours and having moat of he things i want in the game) to obtain the likes of nitain thus making it impossible for me to build certain things? my friend that was getting into the game already gave up on it after being annoyed by the forced schedule of the new system and has completely stopped playing it. which honestly id have to say i can easily recommend any new players to not even waste their time on the game any more.

The game feels like its moving twords the like of FTP mobile games like the horrendous elder scrolls one.

If you have 1-2 hours each month, then wtf are you complaining about NM where alerts couldn’t even guarantee you a nitain would show up. You’d realistic get 1 nitain since you play 1-2 hours, that’s if you happen to play during one of its 4 alerts PER day 

Your whole argument is non-existent since the thing you complain realistically is better for you than what we had before  

Edited by GinKenshin

Really agree with everyone else.  1-2 hours a month, not even a week, this is just complaining to complain.  You don't actually play the game enough for this to be a problem for you. 

Here's a question, since you basically don't play, why do you want any of these things that require Nitian?  It's not like you're going to be using them all that much.

6 hours ago, Icle said:

Are you sure you meant to put 1 -2 hours a month?

You could actually get the challenges completed in that amount of time and earn enough credits from one credit reward pack to see you well off for Nitain so, I'm not sure your post is well thought out. 

Yes, I too feel sorrow when remembering the times I played 1 hour an year and made 2000 Nitain.

Not that any of OP's screech is worth responding to, but alerts were a lot more "forcing" since your only choice was to either do that defection now or miss out.

all in all:
Резултат с изображение за low quality bait

OP, I don't think I quite understand.

You don't play often because you have most of the stuff you want - understandable.

You want more stuff - also understandable.

But because you don't play often, it's not easily accessible due to nightwave. Heres where my problem is.

If  you don't play much because you have what you want, but now you want more... why not just play more? You've not suggested there's anything else stopping you. 

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Are you sure you meant to put 1 -2 hours a month?

You could actually get the challenges completed in that amount of time and earn enough credits from one credit reward pack to see you well off for Nitain so, I'm not sure your post is well thought out. 

Very true.  Didn't you at one point take a road trip for about two and came back and did the Nightwave challenges in about two hours to catch up to me?  

And then there is me who worked full time and was still about to do most of the challenges (the ones I wanted to anyway) and got to Prestige 30 long before deadline.  I don't need the Nitain, but I still got tons of it from Nightwave anyway just to help with clan research, etc.  

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

Very true.  Didn't you at one point take a road trip for about two and came back and did the Nightwave challenges in about two hours to catch up to me?  

And then there is me who worked full time and was still about to do most of the challenges (the ones I wanted to anyway) and got to Prestige 30 long before deadline.  I don't need the Nitain, but I still got tons of it from Nightwave anyway just to help with clan research, etc.  

Yep.  Ran all challenges in an hour the Sunday they came out before I left, ran all the new ones the Sunday before they changed in about an hour when I got back. 

I use all loosely, can't remember if there were any that were multiday ones, but I busted out everything that was available.

47 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yep.  Ran all challenges in an hour the Sunday they came out before I left, ran all the new ones the Sunday before they changed in about an hour when I got back. 

I use all loosely, can't remember if there were any that were multiday ones, but I busted out everything that was available.

You would probably have missed about 10 daily challenges, I think. (Monday-Sunday and Monday-Wednesday) 

15 hours ago, Icle said:

the system is better for people that only have a specific time block where they can play, but a new player does not need to worry with the new system until a much later date, I do agree that some of the challenges are a pain to do with limited resources but over all for many the system is an improvement for me and others like me but I can see where you are coming from.  the new version as a less strict scheduled and the weeklies are worth more over the elites.  

as for niatain the plains ghouls event will drop it with some regularity and the event is very common also in the last few weeks they have dropped 20+ niatain is gift of the louts alerts so that should not be a problem unless you want Vauban prime

26 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You would probably have missed about 10 daily challenges, I think. (Monday-Sunday and Monday-Wednesday) 

Yep.  Like I posted, ran all available on both Sundays, before and after reset. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Icle said:

nightwave made it impossible for someone such as myself that only hops on for 1 or 2 hours a month [...] to obtain the likes of nitain thus making it impossible for me to build certain things

You're aware that Nitain used to be almost exclusively acquired from short, time-limited instances occuring a few times every 24 hours. Right? If you play only a few hours a month, then the old system made it virtually impossible for you to acquire Nitain. The new system still ask you to jump through hoops like the old one did, only now you can do so whenever you have the time.

In terms of getting Nitain, Nightwave is the most player-friendly system to date.

Can’t work out if this is a serious thread? 1-2 hours is barely enough to cover the basics of: sortie, fashion, Arbitration, invasions (if needed), fashion, trades, relics, special alerts, fashion and anything else relevant. 

Yes you may be able to do a single run through that particular week of Nightwave, earning you enough to purchase some Nitain. But let’s face it, you’re not really playing the game anymore so coming here to whine about it is only going to end badly for you. 

• Like 1