Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara deluxe ??

So, after three years of waiting we finaly got this - Ivara Deluxe Skin.

C_vogO4ZS1o.jpg

And it's horrible! How it's fit Ivara -  huntress with bow, tree warrior whose visual design was influenced by tree frogs? Right, in no way.
Looks like alpha version of Khora. Oh wait, Mike here, hello!

I hope DE never add it to the game.

Edited by InsomniaTheMistress
  • Like 2

I don't think it's the worst thing ever. I think the front torso is probably the best part (to me). Unsure how I feel about shifting the arm-quiver design down to a more traditional quiver (although I guess she still has one arrow up her sleeve?). I guess it fits with the overall design theme that seems to be going for the old-school fantasy archer design.

That said, wtf is the dangly bit on her left thigh?

Edited by Ascarith

In all honesty, I've given up trying to figure why certain 'deluxe skins' are designed as they are....

I didn't feel that the one for excal or ash were particularly well suited to their frames (or the game styling in all honesty... tennogen usually needs to 'fit' with warframe design language) either but hey if I don't like them I don't buy them.....

I just wish they'd hurry up with Titania's, that's taking far too long compared with deluxes that were shown after her reveal at tennocon last year...

• Like 1

it looked like an alt skin for gara, even the colors looked like gara

ivara came out in 2015, and the first and only mention of any deluxe skin doesn't even look like it belongs to the same frame

this is gonna be another nova deluxe skin

• Like 5

I... do not like this Jade Sin consent.

Gloves, horns and cloak look like something slapped on because it’s “cool”. And cloak trimming looks like a carpet trim.

18 минут назад, JackHargreav сказал:

How the #*!% would this be a skin for Gara?

Not even the colors are close to her. Nor does she has a hood.

DE shown several deluxes in progress in art panel (check Twitter), Ivara will have an armored archer-knight look. Looks pretty well, but it does have Gara wibe.

The concept in OP is a fan made. I would not call it a better version.

Edit: official Ivara Deluxe

D-zgR4hWkAAmpdS.jpg:large

Edited by rand0mname
  • Like 1

Just now, rand0mname said:

Gloves, horns and cloak look like something slapped on because it’s “cool”. And cloak trimming looks like a carpet trim.

DE shown several deluxes in progress in art panel (check Twitter), Ivara will have an armored archer-knight look.

All of these are the reason I like this skin. Of course that other concept art was pretty god damn awesome too but It's nice that we get a more beefy skin instead of some slender girl.

10 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

How the #*!% would this be a skin for Gara?

Not even the colors are close to her. Nor does she has a hood.

instant reaction from a fair amount of stream chat as well as my own first reaction was literally "it looks like gara"

• Like 1

1 минуту назад, JackHargreav сказал:

All of these are the reason I like this skin. Of course that other concept art was pretty god damn awesome too but It's nice that we get a more beefy skin instead of some slender girl.

Ah, I misunderstood you. Yeh, official Ivara Deluxe could be Gara.

We will have to agree to disagree on Jade Sin skin. I dislike it.

15 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

DE shown several deluxes in progress in art panel (check Twitter), Ivara will have an armored archer-knight look. Looks pretty well, but it does have Gara wibe.

The concept in OP is a fan made. I would not call it a better version.

Edit: official Ivara Deluxe

D-zgR4hWkAAmpdS.jpg:large

Oh. The #*!%? lol

Edited by JackHargreav