Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara deluxe ??

To me, it looks like a good start. I like the shape, the style and the composite nature of the costume. It's just missing a level of detail. Standard Ivara appearance has more fine details that the model we saw at Tennocon.

Deluxe skins have steadily been climbing in level of detail and flair, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is a wip.

1 minute ago, Xepthrichros said:

All of you saying Gara.

Wrong.

This is clearly meant to be Khora. 

Kinda both, with Gara's default color scheme and the shape of Khora's helmet.

Also assymetric coloring, like Equinox and the horn-looking metallics remind me of Chroma Prime.

Also, assymetric shoulder armor, like Banshee.

It's a Frankenstein-monster, lol.

21 hours ago, rand0mname said:

I... do not like this Jade Sin consent.

Gloves, horns and cloak look like something slapped on because it’s “cool”. And cloak trimming looks like a carpet trim.

DE shown several deluxes in progress in art panel (check Twitter), Ivara will have an armored archer-knight look. Looks pretty well, but it does have Gara wibe.

The concept in OP is a fan made. I would not call it a better version.

Edit: official Ivara Deluxe

D-zgR4hWkAAmpdS.jpg:large

It looks really like Equinox and it's arguably a better Equinox deluxe design than the current one.

On 2019-07-06 at 10:25 AM, InsomniaTheMistress said:

So, after three years of waiting we finaly got this - Ivara Deluxe Skin.

C_vogO4ZS1o.jpg

And it's horrible! How it's fit Ivara -  huntress with bow, tree warrior whose visual design was influenced by tree frogs? Right, in no way.
Looks like alpha version of Khora. Oh wait, Mike here, hello!

I hope DE never add it to the game.

Looks like a gara skin!

Yeah I think the skin looks like crap honestly.

Ivara has this poisonous frog, forrest creature look.
This is some...idk samurair like thing? its just a completely different theme and rather bland looking.
And the two tone makes it seem like it should be Equinox.

But who knows, maybe ingame it looks better.

il y a une heure, TheGrimCorsair a dit :

Looks good for the most part, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the jacket/coat colors being carried through the legs as well.

Still better than her default skin, though.

Are you insane ?

Il y a 8 heures, TheSarkY a dit :

You're telling me that 'this' is better than her default skin ?

unknown.png

Please... There's just no comparison.

• Like 3

On 2019-07-06 at 1:56 PM, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

maybe but i don't want to hype myself up too much. though yeah a matching artemis skin or maybe a crossbow skin in place would be cool. i'm all for whatever honestly I'm just curious to see what's gonna come out.

On 2019-07-06 at 1:51 PM, rand0mname said:

I think there is a possibility of a matching skin for Artemis bow at least.

Skyers has confirmed on twitter that Artemis bow got a redesign as well, but will be shown later.

Edited by BlindStalker

Looks bad. Objectively. Period. It doesn't even look like Ivara. It looks like Gara and Khora had an unattractive baby. I can think of a dozen better designs for a deluxe skin than this. This is just objectively bad. They should shift it to being a skin for gara or Khora where at least it would make sense...

I see what they're trying to do there with ears and antlers but it just doesn't come off well. 

The problem is that Warframe is just scared, objectively, of allowing frames that have a clearly animal like design... They seem to go far out of their way to avoid it... People have been commenting on Valkyr being an angry kitty for years but they've gone out of their way to avoid skins that allow that to really shine through until this last batch of tennogen skins. I don't know maybe they're scared of attracting even more furries to their game. Don't know why they'd care as long as people are spending money...

If the the artist wants to make ivara look like a deer or antelope (if you look closely the brown protrusion on the sides between the two metallic protrusions is clearly intended to look like an ear, where as the metallics are intended to look vaguely antler or horn like, where as the face has a cervine triangular shape to it) just make the frame look like a deer or antelope. You don't have to "ugly it up a little bit" so that it meets with the ideal that warframes shouldn't be pretty. Just make the frame you clearly want to make, forget about metal protrusions and weird growths.

its like while they are making awsome ash deluxe badass excalibur and amazing Titania they are like "which frame haven't got deluxe yet oh its ivara lets just use all the scraps from those skins and say its ivara deluxe" and even worst volt deluxe is relevant to volt its give flash kind of vibe and charge thingy and all but ivara deluxe have nothing to do with ivara :(

This skin really makes me cringe. If the coloration part wasn't painful thanks to the nearly even split vertically, the very shape and everything else to the skin just says this isn't Ivara. If they had said that it was for Gara, I could have seen that in the profile of the skin. The coloring set would still be a bit of a nightmare no matter who it's for, but at least Gara it looks kind of correct in the shapes.

I was honestly hoping for.. Something else.

It's pretty, yes. But it's just too far of a take away...  If you showed this to me with no context, next to a picture of Ivara, I wouldn't know they were the same Frame.

Its a good design, it's just ... Too.. pokey, angular, sharp. Most of the other Deluxe skins bare at least a small resemblance to the original.

Mike, if you see this: I love your frame, I love her to bits, and I love the work you've done for us.. But, I just don't see this as on par with other deluxe skins, in terms of Design and Scope. The Tree Frog/Jellyfish/Whatever Amphibian Aesthetic is one of her best Personality features, (And I phrase it like this because, Y'know, she doesn't really talk or anything) and I know you're supposed to 'Edge away' for the Redesigns, but you've just pitched in the dumpster for this, An arguably Much simpler design. I don't wanna go back to it because you've heard it already, But yes:

This looks like Khora and Equinox had a baby.

I know you pretty much have the final say in the matter, but as an Ivara main, I can at least tell you that; I don't think it suits her.

• Like 2

Look DE im not here to bash on the artist but let's be real, its pretty bad I mean really bad,  as an Ivara main I really not feeling that deluxe skin at all, Reb showed something that in my opinion is way, WAY better than that:

nhPpQo6.png

THIS!!!! this is amazing, so please DE, reconsider, I beg you.

• Like 4